Border Patrol Union Leader Says Joe Biden Should Apologize to America

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I agree 100%. The man will go down in history as the person who flooded America with the third-world, and he needs to pay dearly!

I especially agree with this:

"If he wants to apologize, who he needs to apologize is to the entire American public for the disastrous border policies that he has put in place,"

A leader of the National Border Patrol Council called on President Joe Biden to apologize to all of America on Monday while speaking about the death of Laken Riley.

While appearing on Fox News' America Reports, Art Del Cueto, the vice president of the National Border Patrol Council union, spoke about Biden calling Jose Ibarra, the 26-year-old Venezuelan national arrested in Riley's death an "illegal" and recent remarks by the president that he regrets using the term.

I agree 100%. The man will go down in history as the person who flooded America with the third-world, and he needs to pay dearly!

"If he wants to apologize, who he needs to apologize is to the entire American public for the disastrous border policies that he has put in place,"

Biden will never apologize. His puppeteers won't allow it. This Cloward-Piven strategy to flood the country to eventually cause White genocide in the future was all by design. The election had to be stolen in order to speed up the process.

The Border patrol, also, wants the immigration bill, before congress, to pass and pass quickly.

One person is stopping it, Donald Trump. Dpnald Trump should apologize to the border patrol agents for not providing them the extra funding and personnl that is in the bill.

There is no excuse for the sieve our southern border represents. None. President Biden's demand for passage of the recently-shot down legislation regarding border "reform" is tantamount to willful misconduct. That legislation would have allowed nearly two million border jumpers to enter America each year before the option of deportation can be applied. The validity of that tool should not be tethered to a process that willfully permits law breaking to a given number. Yes, Biden should apologize -- to the millions of legal immigrants who adhered to our immigration laws and procedures before setting foot in America. That isn't just about respect for our laws. It's about showing respect for our culture and way of life.

There is no excuse for the sieve our southern border represents. None. President Biden's demand for passage of the recently-shot down legislation regarding border "reform" is tantamount to willful misconduct. That legislation would have allowed nearly two million border jumpers to enter America each year before the option of deportation can be applied. The validity of that tool should not be tethered to a process that willfully permits law breaking to a given number. Yes, Biden should apologize -- to the millions of legal immigrants who adhered to our immigration laws and procedures before setting foot in America. That isn't just about respect for our laws. It's about showing respect for our culture and way of life.
Why does the border patrol want it passed. They know a hell of a lot more than you.

Why does the border patrol want it passed. They know a hell of a lot more than you.
The question is why would anyone want an in-name-only solution piece of legislation passed? As for your statement regarding their superior knowledge level -- what specifically do you assert they "know" that invalidates my opinion on the subject (aka Freedom of Speech)?

The Border patrol, also, wants the immigration bill, before congress, to pass and pass quickly.

One person is stopping it, Donald Trump. Dpnald Trump should apologize to the border patrol agents for not providing them the extra funding and personnl that is in the bill.

You, like most Dims, are being dishonest about this issue.

You, like most Dims, are being dishonest about this issue.
Typical MAGA mentality. MAGA calls an undisputable fact, fake news.
Don't you realize you are living in a fake world defined by Donald Trump.

WEF/Democrats hate America and are allowing this invasion.

WEF/Democrats want to collapse America.

The border is exactly the way the WEF wants it.

The invasion is planned and intentional.

Typical MAGA mentality. MAGA calls an undisputable fact, fake news.
Don't you realize you are living in a fake world defined by Donald Trump.

You totally missed my point.
I know all about the bill the GOP isn't interested in.

My point is this. This doesn't come down to this bill, or the one already passed in the House nearly a year ago, that not one Dimocrat voted for, and now sits dead on Chuck Schumer's desk.
This is about the entire platform, the philosophy of the Dimocrat party. You guys are now doing everything you can to now twist this into the GOP as being the one standing in the way of border security.
But the truth is, Joe Biden and Dimocrats are the ones who invited this catastrophe in THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE!!!

Donald Trump ran on 'building a border wall'.
Joe Biden and Dimocrats ran and continue to run on 'let's build bridges instead of walls'.

Joe Biden, in 2019 as a presidential candidate at the first presidential debate, announced that should he become president, there should be an immediate "surge to the border!"
Then on day one of his presidency, he ended all further border wall construction, and put a stop to all Trump-era border security measures. And just to show proof, the flood quickly turned into record #'s coming in both legally and illegally.

It's your party's platform!!!

Republicans are NOT the ones who want to give free healthcare to illegals.
Republicans are NOT the ones who shout out there needs to be an "immediate surge to the border!"
Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities.
Republicans are NOT the ones who want to give an income to illegals.
Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the courts EVERY MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN TIME a state tries to secure it's own borders to protect it's own citizens.

This is what I mean, when I say you guys are being dishonest about this issue!!

WEF/Democrats hate America and are allowing this invasion.

WEF/Democrats want to collapse America.

The border is exactly the way the WEF wants it.

The invasion is planned and intentional.
I would like to sell you swamp land in Florida.
You believe anything.
Your world is full of fear and hate. The fear and hate distorts your thinking.
It is the same for most most of MAGA.
They are trying to bring their hellish world to all.

I think Biden should step DOWN out of a Sense of Decency..
Except I Know he won't. because Obviously he would have to have the SENSE
to KNOW it would be the Decent thing to do.
and He does NOT.

You totally missed my point.
I know all about the bill the GOP isn't interested in.

My point is this. This doesn't come down to this bill, or the one already passed in the House nearly a year ago, that not one Dimocrat voted for, and now sits dead on Chuck Schumer's desk.
This is about the entire platform, the philosophy of the Dimocrat party. You guys are now doing everything you can to now twist this into the GOP as being the one standing in the way of border security.
But the truth is, Joe Biden and Dimocrats are the ones who invited this catastrophe in THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE!!!

Donald Trump ran on 'building a border wall'.
Joe Biden and Dimocrats ran and continue to run on 'let's build bridges instead of walls'.

Joe Biden, in 2019 as a presidential candidate at the first presidential debate, announced that should he become president, there should be an immediate "surge to the border!"
Then on day one of his presidency, he ended all further border wall construction, and put a stop to all Trump-era border security measures. And just to show proof, the flood quickly turned into record #'s coming in both legally and illegally.

It's your party's platform!!!

Republicans are NOT the ones who want to give free healthcare to illegals.
Republicans are NOT the ones who shout out there needs to be an "immediate surge to the border!"
Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities.
Republicans are NOT the ones who want to give an income to illegals.
Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the courts EVERY MOTHER FUCKING GODDAMN TIME a state tries to secure it's own borders to protect it's own citizens.

This is what I mean, when I say you guys are being dishonest about this issue!!
Let's take care of the problem now!!!!!!!!!!
Look forward, not back.
The best option, today, is the bill congress refuses to vote on.
Immigration reform takes, most, immigration decisions out of the President's hands, whoever that President may be.
Change the law and do it now.
There will be more changes required to solve the problem.
Forget the blaming of the past. Take action today and any politician who get's in the way, today, must be called out.

I would like to sell you swamp land in Florida.
You believe anything.
Your world is full of fear and hate. The fear and hate distorts your thinking.
It is the same for most most of MAGA.
They are trying to bring their hellish world to all.
^^^ says the cultist that dress in drag and perform for children

Look forward, not back.
Immigration reform takes, most, immigration decisions out of the President's hands, whoever that President may be.
Forget the blaming of the past. Take action today and any politician who get's in the way, today, must be called out.
When did the border problem start?

Look forward, not back.

Ok let's look forward................................

Dimocrats, please STOP running to the courts every time a state tries to protect it's borders!
Dimocrats, please REPEAL the law YOU guys passed in California to give out free healthcare to illegals!
Dimocrats, please STOP creating sanctuary cities!
Dimocrats, please STOP giving illegals debit cards in places like New York, that give illegals up to $1440 per month for families of four or more!

Ending these measures, will give illegals less motivation to come here in the first place!!!

Ok let's look forward................................

Dimocrats, please STOP running to the courts every time a state tries to protect it's borders!
Dimocrats, please REPEAL the law YOU guys passed in California to give out free healthcare to illegals!
Dimocrats, please STOP creating sanctuary cities!
Dimocrats, please STOP giving illegals debit cards in places like New York, that give illegals up to $1440 per month for families of four or more!

Ending these measures, will give illegals less motivation to come here in the first place!!!
Democrats want illegal immigrants because they want to replace white people.

Democrats actively aid and abet illegals

Democrats go as far as apologizing to illegal immigrant murders for calling him illegal.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back