BRUCE Jenner having regrets. Lol...

Saw a recent story that said the story was BS....
Bruce wants more guys to make the move over to silk panties and tampons...

if he wanted more attention he just had to date someone famous.... not say he regretted it....
I wonder if he'll be around much longer.... sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen.

Turns out that quite a few people feel regret after transing. I don't think it's funny at all. These people had psychological issues that they figured redoing their gender would magically fix.

Caitlyn just hasn't tasted any of Hossfly's good lovin' yet, that's all.

well people on here are going to mock serious issues
it's nothing new.....

as someone that half the time could care less whether they live or die, I'm unsympathetic myself.....

Caitlyn is just an attention seeker. You don't see anyone pointing to her as a role model.

Not anymore you won't, but they sure were when he was initially poking his mug into the cameras on this issue and they thought they could use him. Stuck him on magazine covers, handed him a 'courage' award and so forth.

He was a very public figure they could use. If they can't any longer he'll likely be crapped on and forgotten as do all now-useless tools of the people pushing a given agenda.

Well, it should be reletively easy to go back to being a guy if he still has his dick and balls. I hope he gets to keep his woman of the year award.

it's nothing new.....

as someone that half the time could care less whether they live or die, I'm unsympathetic myself.....
Who's they? Bruce or you?

I think the story is a hoax but the whole thing is a comedy show to me.

it's nothing new.....

mental health problems are a serious issue
one of the most serious and unaddressed

I'm not a whiner, just a realist

Bruce Jenner's Cat (1).JPG

he has no excuses
he's a celebrity surrounded by people that can help

many people are not mentally ill, they just go nuts cause there are no easy answers.....

it's nothing new.....

mental health problems are a serious issue
one of the most serious and unaddressed

I'm not a whiner, just a realist
I didn't call you a whiner. Or anything. They do address mental health quite often. The meds are the worse thing people can do sometimes, I've seen people go from down to suicidal on those.

Forum List

Back