Women who defy Birth Dearth

Large families are a thing of the past. The new trend is Dual income no kids. It's a growing trend. Get used to seeing it more and more. As long as there's no abortions involved it's a very brave and responsible choice not to ever conceive as a married couple.

According to the article, about 5% of the population has large families and defies the current status quo of depopulation that governments all around the world are promoting.

With the economy the way it is, how can they afford it? But then, the government will destroy your wealth either way, so why not have more children? At least they will give you some joy in life, and who knows, they may make the world a better place.

We see in dirt poor countries people having large families, probably because they assume some won't survive in their poverty. In fact, early on in the US, people have large families with the similar attitude of offspring will succumb to illness, so have as many as you can so that some survive.

As the economy fails under the leadership of the Swamp, will the 5% of woman who are having large families increase?

So, why not make a Left winger lose their mind. Have a large family!!!
Despite what I see in many places, I know as a former demographer that the future is with those families.
Perverts and atheists tend to have the fewest children and religious the most, and the more religious , the more children.
So if you extrapolate rightly

"Atheists, agnostics and those who do not affiliate with religion will make up a smaller percentage of the world's total population by 2050 — even though the group is growing in the U.S. and Europe. The decline is primarily because those who are unaffiliated religiously have low fertility rates, with women bearing an average of 1.7 children in their lifetime."

Aaaah...science logic and a clear conscience....I don't worry about Climate Changeor Evolution or anhy of a score of things driving some to despair.

It's nobody's duty to have kids. Have them if you want them. God gave us birth control.

Despite what I see in many places, I know as a former demographer that the future is with those families.
Perverts and atheists tend to have the fewest children and religious the most, and the more religious , the more children.
So if you extrapolate rightly

"Atheists, agnostics and those who do not affiliate with religion will make up a smaller percentage of the world's total population by 2050 — even though the group is growing in the U.S. and Europe. The decline is primarily because those who are unaffiliated religiously have low fertility rates, with women bearing an average of 1.7 children in their lifetime."

Aaaah...science logic and a clear conscience....I don't worry about Climate Changeor Evolution or anhy of a score of things driving some to despair.
If you're bringing children into this world you should be more concerned about what kind of world you are leaving for them and what kind of we quality their lives will have. It's irresponsible to do otherwise. It's also more destructive.

Large families are a thing of the past. The new trend is Dual income no kids. It's a growing trend. Get used to seeing it more and more. As long as there's no abortions involved it's a very brave and responsible choice not to ever conceive as a married couple.
DINKS. Not a new phenomenon. I knew folks in the 80s who were mid 30s with double incomes and no kids. They chose to get their careers established before they had kids. Worked out well for them. The kids were raised in a stable household and well educated.

Not really.
It's like going without food or sleep.
The body has its own agenda, and those who try to override what the body is trying to get you to do results in insanity at the very least.
One can always get a Lewinski. That does not get ya pregnant.

The ones with large families being in that category. Boy howdy, do they suck up the welfare.

Conservatives love that, of course. They love every form of welfare, because they're the ones getting it.
Wrong. It is "People of Color" that crowd the welfare office. Not Regular Americans.

Then there are those who feel the state has the right to force women to bear children that are considered non-viable and end up costing the state millions of dollars if they survive. Talk about twisted law , that's like cruel and unusual punishment no woman should ever have to go through.
Then they should practice responsible sex.

Wrong. It is "People of Color" that crowd the welfare office. Not Regular Americans.
Just looked at an article from 2018 in CLASP. Only 21% of welfare recipients are black, their rate is only slightly higher than the rate for whites. It's a false idea that many are on welfare. Hispanics get more than blacks do and whites get the majority of it.

Last edited:
Just looked at an article from 2018 in CLASP. Only 21% of welfare recipients are black, their rate is only slightly higher than the rate for whites. It's a false idea that many are on welfare.
Black as a percentage of US population=13% As a percentage of Welfare recipients=21%
Whites as a percentage of US population=75.5% As a percentage of Welfare recipient=<21%
Does that make it more clear?

One thing would. No more FREE Abortions. If they want 'em ,they PAY.
I never heard of free abortions. We don't have them in Nebraska. They passed stupid laws trying to stop all abortions. It's not working as usual.

Forum List

Back