British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

A Constitution which can be changed. With sufficient numbers it can and will be.

If in two hundred plus years, despite major efforts, a significant conservative Christian majority has NOT managed to establish a state religion, I highly doubt a tiny conservative Muslim minority will be able to do it either.

Now, see that is about where I was two weeks ago. The I began living in Google. Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#cite_note-pewexsum-1Of these, around 62% live in Asia-Pacific,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#cite_note-pewaspa-2 20% in the Middle East-North Africa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#cite_note-pewmena-3 15% in Sub-Saharan Africa, around 3% in Europe, and 0.3% in the Americas."

And what is the point you want to make with the links?

If in two hundred plus years, despite major efforts, a significant conservative Christian majority has NOT managed to establish a state religion, I highly doubt a tiny conservative Muslim minority will be able to do it either.

Now, see that is about where I was two weeks ago. The I began living in Google. Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims. Of these, around 62% live in Asia-Pacific, 20% in the Middle East-North Africa 15% in Sub-Saharan Africa,around 3% in Europe, and 0.3% in the Americas."

And what is the point you want to make with the links?

Clearly, you have no facts to support your arguments.
  • Let me dumb it down for you. Muslims are people who hate Americans and Jews so much they are training their children with guns to murders us.
  • 9-11 and the Boston Marathon are only two examples of barbarian Muslims trying to destroy our democracy and Western culture. Tehran, (see the map) almost has nuclear weapons.
  • What do you think Iran wants the Nukes for? This is a no-brainer. Obliterate Iran before they get the bomb, and set an example for Muslims around the world to watch their step.

World_Muslim_Population_Map.png

Now, that was not that hard to understand, was it? Come on out of your ivory tower, and join your fellow Americans, unless you are some kind of traitor.

Last edited:
And the consistent thread that runs through it all is that if someone says they don't want a Christian theocracy they are not a bigot; but if someone says they don't want a muslim theocracy, then the are a bigot.

Why should we be concerned with what the "someones" in the UK say? The someones in the USA are permitted to whine about anything and everything equally. That is not going to change because those idiots in Eggland have anything to say..or not to say about it.

Well, I am watching that situation with interest. They do have a mechanism which we do not have at their disposal to fix the problem. I'm just wondering if they have the intestinal fortitude to use it.

But you have to admit that anyone who doesn't approve of an islamic theocracy is called a bigot. Not so if they don't approve of a Christian theocracy.

Why the glaring double standard.

"you have to admit that anyone who doesn't approve of an islamic theocracy is called a bigot"

By whom? Anyone? Everyone? WTF are you whining about? Muslims are morons. Christians are morons. There! Are you happy? :lol:

PUSSYboy has to be the most brain-dead piece of shit on this entire site.

A Constitution which can be changed. With sufficient numbers it can and will be.

Now, see that you are about where I was two weeks ago. The I began living in Google. Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims. Of these, around 62% live in Asia-Pacific, 20% in the Middle East-North Africa 15% in Sub-Saharan Africa,around 3% in Europe, and 0.3% in the Americas."

The population of the United States in the 2010 census was 316,000,000.

So with 1.6000,000,000 Muslims, there are 5,063 Muslims for each American. I don't think there is a military person alive that would not call that a serious threat to United States National Security. Thank heaven for all the military technology we have. It will be the only way we can survive against these barbarians.

Hey, liberals, turn on your brains and focus on that reality! The conservatives already know it, and we Independents are learning quickly.

Sweetie, google only gives you part of the story - it provides pieces of information. It doesn't show you how to think critically or how make logical links.

Muslims are no different than any other people in the end. Where differences lie are the individual cultures not the religions. The commonalities are: there is mainstream and there are extremists.

You don't define the mainstream by the actions of the extremists.

It's like condemning American criticism of slavery in parts of Africa and the Middle East by saying 150 years ago the US had slaves. I don't see any difference.

There is one major difference: no one (outside of a handful of crackpots) supports slavery, but there is a significant enough minority of people and even elected officials that support the insertion of religion into government.

And the consistent thread that runs through it all is that if someone says they don't want a Christian theocracy they are not a bigot; but if someone says they don't want a muslim theocracy, then the are a bigot.

Well...actually no. We're called haters and bigots if we don't want Christian religion mixed in politics.

(no one is talking theocracy)

There is one major difference: no one (outside of a handful of crackpots) supports slavery, but there is a significant enough minority of people and even elected officials that support the insertion of religion into government.

Well...actually no. We're called haters and bigots if we don't want Christian religion mixed in politics.

Actually it is generally a reference to islam that gets one called a bigot. By people who would defecate a squealing worm over the slightest reference to anything Christian.

I must agree. Was talking with our company psychologist over lunch. He told me that no matter how hard one tries, we are all racists to some degree. The real question is how does one handle it? I go with Bill Maher, any religion is an organizational hierarchy taking advantage of member contributions. I don't think religion has anything to do with God. Religion is a weapon, whomever holds the holy book controls the crowd.

harold-camping.jpg

Let's face it. If you get, "Do unto others, as others would do unto you."
You pretty much have the whole thing unless you need to get pumped up about it once a week!

Last edited:

Now, see that you are about where I was two weeks ago. The I began living in Google. Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So with 1.6000,000,000 Muslims, there are 5,063 Muslims for each American. I don't think there is a military person alive that would not call that a serious threat to United States National Security. Thank heaven for all the military technology we have. It will be the only way we can survive against these barbarians.

Hey, liberals, turn on your brains and focus on that reality! The conservatives already know it, and we Independents are learning quickly.

Sweetie, google only gives you part of the story - it provides pieces of information. It doesn't show you how to think critically or how make logical links.

Muslims are no different than any other people in the end. Where differences lie are the individual cultures not the religions. The commonalities are: there is mainstream and there are extremists.

You are wrong. Muslims, even the so called peaceful ones, see nothing wrong with having an entire country be an islamic theocracy. And they have turned entire countries into islamic theocracies. But someone like you could never figure out the implications of that. You have drunk the cool aid. And, seeing yourself exceedingly important as a message board nazi, you will never leave your backyard to see it.

Last edited:

I must agree. Was talking with our company psychologist over lunch. He told me that no matter how hard one tries, we are all racists to some degree. The real question is how does one handle it? I go with Bill Maher, any religion is an organizational hierarchy taking advantage of member contributions. I don't think religion has anything to do with God. Religion is a weapon, whomever holds the holy book controls the crowd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IrMGfawJY0]Bill Maher Argues With A College Professor Over Islam - YouTube[/ame]

You are wrong. Muslims, even the so called peaceful ones, see nothing wrong with having an entire country be an islamic theocracy. And they have turned entire countries into islamic theocracies. But someone like you could never figure out the implications of that. You have drunk the cool aid. And you will never leave your backyard to see it.

I don't drink koolaide (too much sugar).

I have traveled.

How do you know what most Muslims think?

harold-camping.jpg

Let's face it. If you get, "Do unto others, as others would do unto you."
You pretty much have the whole thing unless you need to get pumped up about it once a week!

lol - that's a good summation.

Perhaps that is why I don't care for organized religion :)

You are wrong. Muslims, even the so called peaceful ones, see nothing wrong with having an entire country be an islamic theocracy. And they have turned entire countries into islamic theocracies. But someone like you could never figure out the implications of that. You have drunk the cool aid. And, seeing yourself exceedingly important as a message board nazi, you will never leave your backyard to see it.

Looks like B-I-N-G-O to me!

bingo-game.gif

Last edited:

You are wrong. Muslims, even the so called peaceful ones, see nothing wrong with having an entire country be an islamic theocracy. And they have turned entire countries into islamic theocracies. But someone like you could never figure out the implications of that. You have drunk the cool aid. And you will never leave your backyard to see it.

I have traveled.

I read the news. I know how many islamic theocracies they have voted in. Get out once in a while. And learn to count. And I agree with Maher - It's more than just a fringe element.

I have traveled.

I read the news. I know how many islamic theocracies they have voted in. Get out once in a while. And learn to count.

Yet...it's all in one part of the world. So...do all Christians think alike? I mean, do they all agree with Uganda that we should execute homosexuals and jail enablers?

Do all Muslims think alike? If so, why do polls indicate otherwise?

Maybe I am not the one who needs to "get out"....or perhaps you need to simply talk to real people ;)

I have traveled.

I read the news. I know how many islamic theocracies they have voted in. Get out once in a while. And learn to count.

Yet...it's all in one part of the world. So...do all Christians think alike? I mean, do they all agree with Uganda that we should execute homosexuals and jail enablers?

Do all Muslims think alike? If so, why do polls indicate otherwise? ANd BTW: I've bee to the middle east. I wouldn't go back. It is no longer safe. It wasn't safe when I went, but it is far worse now.

Maybe I am not the one who needs to "get out"....or perhaps you need to simply talk to real people ;)

Um, where are all the Christian theocracies?

Last edited:

I have traveled.

Do all Muslims think alike? If so, why do polls indicate otherwise?

We need to realize that the best propaganda does not always come from the nicest people. Joseph Goebbels proved that brilliantly for Hitler.

Goebbels knew simplicity sells. "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim."

GOEBBELS-WITH-FANS.jpg

A total psycho, but he new how to sell ideas extremely well. Joseph Goebbels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Looks like B-I-N-G-O to me!

bingo-game.gif

Even if the radical element is only 7%, that is 70 MILLION who want us dead. People are waking up to what is going on, particularly the media who see their freedom going down the toilet. Like Bill Maher, who says 'ask Salmon Rushdie.' Few are still buying the 'good ones and bad ones' bullshit. There is a real threat to the American way of life. I was in Egypt before Arab Spring, which BTW, I think Obama instigated, and it was only marginally safe there then. After the Laura Logan incident, no sane person would go into that islamic theocracy. I would NEVER go back.

Plato wrote The Allegory of the Cave. People like Coyote are the ones in the cave thinking shadows on the wall are real. Those of us who have left the shores of America and been and seen, or those who think critically enough to extrapolate the implicatioins of the data as you have done, are the ones who have left the cave and have the advantage of having been in the light of true knowledge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back