British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

They're all demanding...can't quite tell the difference here (in fact, I suspect I'm in danger of smiting by even complaining about their demands).

Hope you haven't worshipped any false gods because, you know the Abrahamic deity (he of the Big Three religionwise) is VERY jealous. He requires obedience to his every whim or you will be smited, he prefers animal sacrifices over vegetables, he repeatedly threatens to kill every thing that swims, crawls, flies if he's thwarted and he really really gets pissed off at the whole graven image thing. You don't think that's demanding? Well, if you had potential smiting just for looking the wrong way, and add to that all the dietary restrictions, the mixed fiber clothing claptrap, and the abomination of shellfish not to mention the precise way in which you must trim your beard - well, it sucks to be Jewish, Christian or Muslim because you serve a stern and emotionally unstable taskmaster :)

They're all demanding...can't quite tell the difference here

LOL! Didn't you read the title?

British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

I know...details details....

did you read beyond the title?

If you had, you would realize that they were not demanding "insulting Islam be outlawed'.

And if you don't, they'll cut your head off.

Uh...no. There was nothing about that in the article either.

Yeah, no difference here. Dumbass.

Well, once you strip it of the delusional thinking - yup, no difference :)

Perhaps if you would learn deductive reasoning (which you clearly failed to do here) you'd understand the gist of OP, and the article, which I believe you only read past the first line or two on:

BIRMINGHAM: Up to 25,000 British Pakistani men, women and children from across the UK gathered in Aston Park here to express their love for Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) and to call on the British government to introduce legislation that bars Islamophobes from insulting Islam under the garb of the freedom of speech.

At this rate, in another hundred years, St. Paul's Cathedral in London will look quite different...

StPaulLondonIn2110.jpg

Hagia Sophia, anybody?

Oh, ye men of Empire, what has happened to your children?

Last edited:
Humanity has painfully and all-too-slowly climbed out of a dismal past where confusion and lack of understanding kept it in the dark.

What we now know must make us refuse to be held down by past ideological and theological error. All religions that force ancient ideas are doomed.

You look like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, think like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, and post like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, so....

Because he doesn't want an islamic theocracy in America. .

No. Read a few more of his posts on other threads before jumping into bed with this Un-American, brain-dead douchebag.

Well I continue to own my own home and sleep in my own bed. And this is't "other threads". This is this thread. And anyone who has been on here very long knows that you are nothing but a troll.

Here's a question:

What these protesters are protesting is not outlawing "insulting Islam" - it's legislation against a form of hate speech for the reason that it incites greater radicalization of some Muslim youth on the one hand and violence against Muslims on the other hand.

Folks seem to be outraged about this protest.

Yet, on the other hand a large number of European countries already have legislation in place regarding hate speech including for example, holocast denial laws - put into place for much the same reason:

Scholars have pointed out that countries that specifically ban Holocaust denial generally have legal systems that limit speech in other ways, such as banning hate speech. According to D. Guttenplan, this is a split between the "common law countries of the United States, Ireland and many British Commonwealth countries from the civil law countries of continental Europe and Scotland. In civil law countries the law is generally more proscriptive. Also, under the civil law regime, the judge acts more as an inquisitor, gathering and presenting evidence as well as interpreting it".[2] Michael Whine argues that Holocaust denial can inspire violence against Jews; he states, "Jews' experience in the post-World War II era suggests that their rights are best protected in open and tolerant democracies that actively prosecute all forms of racial and religious hatred."[3]

Why no protest against these other laws regarding hate speech? The motivations of those laws and the desired outcome are essentially the same: protecting the rights of a minority.

From my own point of view I do not agree with these types of legislation because I think it drives hate underground and legitimizes it in the eyes of it's adherents and allows them to claim victimhood. If it's out in the open - it's open to attack.

Then what makes the same speech agains Christians NOT hate speech? You have bashed Christians all over this board. So what makes it legal for YOU? And they put you in as a mod so you can continue to further your Christain and Jew hating agenda. What were they thinking!

Last edited:
Here's a question:

What these protesters are protesting is not outlawing "insulting Islam" - it's legislation against a form of hate speech for the reason that it incites greater radicalization of some Muslim youth on the one hand and violence against Muslims on the other hand.

Yet, on the other hand a large number of European countries already have legislation in place regarding hate speech including for example, holocast denial laws - put into place for much the same reason:

Scholars have pointed out that countries that specifically ban Holocaust denial generally have legal systems that limit speech in other ways, such as banning hate speech. According to D. Guttenplan, this is a split between the "common law countries of the United States, Ireland and many British Commonwealth countries from the civil law countries of continental Europe and Scotland. In civil law countries the law is generally more proscriptive. Also, under the civil law regime, the judge acts more as an inquisitor, gathering and presenting evidence as well as interpreting it".[2] Michael Whine argues that Holocaust denial can inspire violence against Jews; he states, "Jews' experience in the post-World War II era suggests that their rights are best protected in open and tolerant democracies that actively prosecute all forms of racial and religious hatred."[3]

Why no protest against these other laws regarding hate speech? The motivations of those laws and the desired outcome are essentially the same: protecting the rights of a minority.

From my own point of view I do not agree with these types of legislation because I think it drives hate underground and legitimizes it in the eyes of it's adherents and allows them to claim victimhood. If it's out in the open - it's open to attack.

Then what makes the same speech agains Christians NOT hate speech? You have bashed Christians all over this board.

Really?

So what makes it legal for YOU? And they put you in as a mod so you can continue to further your Christain and Jew hating agenda. What were they thinking!

Huh? What are you talking about?:cuckoo:

Because he doesn't want an islamic theocracy in America. .

No. Read a few more of his posts on other threads before jumping into bed with this Un-American, brain-dead douchebag.

Well I continue to own my own home and sleep in my own bed. And this is't "other threads". This is this thread. And anyone who has been on here very long knows that you are nothing but a troll.

Well, you open up and invite the unbelievable idiot and Un-American asshole into your 'place' if you want to, but don't be surprised about what you find itching and burning later. Don't get so excited that you willingly sink to the level of the lowest of the low - which is what that piece if shit is.

What exactly was he right about? (with a quote, please)

"...We need to realize that the best propaganda does not always come from the nicest people. Joseph Goebbels proved that brilliantly......"

That should do for starters...

Which is pertinent to what, exactly?

Your request for a quoted example of what he was right about - the first thing that popped-up on my scope without pointlessly burning-up clock time drilling backwards for something that you approve-of as relevant. :eusa_angel: You asked for an example and one was served-up for you. It would appear that your earlier declaration was a bit too broad.

Last edited:
That should do for starters...

Your request for a quoted example of what he was right about - the first thing that popped-up on my scope without pointlessly burning-up clock time drilling backwards for something that you approve-of as relevant. :eusa_angel: You asked for an example and one was served-up for you. It would appear that your earlier declaration was a bit too broad.

If your 'example' has no relevance to the issue at hand, what's the point? If that idiot looked out the window of his padded room at the mental hospital, saw it was raining and said so, would you say, "you gotta admit, he's right about some things!"?

If your 'example' has no relevance to the issue at hand, what's the point? If that idiot looked out the window of his padded room at the mental hospital, saw it was raining and said so, would you say, "you gotta admit, he's right about some things!"?

By Jove, I think you've got it... :razz:

You're apparently so heavily vested in attempting to discredit one of your colleagues and you were so heavily engaged in just that sort of thing at the time I first observed your rock-throwing that I decided to have a little fun and to 'Go Literal' on you and disprove your declaration - in a literal sense, anyway, which is close-enough-for-government-work - sufficient for a light-hearted lark.

And I'm sure that the fellow can be argued as right in some aspects of his perception of Islam, as well, which I (rightly or wrongly) perceive you to be interested in defending.

Don't mind me, on this one... just havin' a little fun with somebody who had gotten so caught-up in rock-throwing that it was skewing the conversation. Nuthin' personal.

Hope you enjoyed the show. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
PUSSYboy has to be the most brain-dead piece of shit on this entire site.

Literally every time I see one of your posts, you aren't discussing a topic. What is your fascination with going on to forums and doing nothing more than name calling?

Still haven't gotten over your humiliation yet? I know numbers can be difficult... :eusa_whistle:

You see, this is your problem. You think you are humiliating people by calling them poopy head, and you somehow believe that means you won the debate. The truth is you look like a fool every time you post, but i am amused by it for some strange reason.

You're apparently so heavily vested in attempting to discredit one of your colleagues and you were so heavily engaged in just that sort of thing at the time I first observed your rock-throwing that I decided to have a little fun and to 'Go Literal' on you and disprove your declaration - in a literal sense, anyway, which is close-enough-for-government-work - sufficient for a light-hearted lark.

And I'm sure that the fellow can be argued as right in some aspects of his perception of Islam, as well, which I (rightly or wrongly) perceive you to be interested in defending.

Don't mind me, on this one... just havin' a little fun with somebody who had gotten so caught-up in rock-throwing that it was skewing the conversation. Nuthin' personal.

First rule of the USmessageboard.... Unkotare is a **** whos never made a single good point in her miserable life, so never take her seriously.

"...First rule of the USmessageboard.... Unkotare is a <bleep> whos never made a single good point in her miserable life, so never take her seriously."
Sounds like sumfin' a new-kid-on-the-block should hear at least once during the early going... thanks for the heads-up... :popcorn:

Here's a question:

it's legislation against a form of hate speech

Criticizing Islam is hate speech? What about printing cartoons?

for the reason that it incites greater radicalization of some Muslim youth on the one hand

Showing them they can get laws passed against free speech is going to make them more peaceful? LOL!

You've got some funny ideas.

Literally every time I see one of your posts, you aren't discussing a topic. What is your fascination with going on to forums and doing nothing more than name calling?

Still haven't gotten over your humiliation yet? I know numbers can be difficult... :eusa_whistle:

You see, this is your problem. You think you are humiliating people by calling them poopy head, and you somehow believe that means you won the debate.

There was no "debate." You said something that was obviously inaccurate. I pointed this out to you, as did several other people, and you got all prickly and defensive. That's it.

Let it go. Move on.

First rule of the USmessageboard.... Unkotare is a **** whos never made a single good point in her miserable life, so never take her seriously.

Is your constant use of the feminine pronoun in reference to me supposed to be some kind of misogynistic insult? Why would you feel the need to expose yet another flaw in your character that way?

Is your constant use of the feminine pronoun in reference to me supposed to be some kind of misogynistic insult? Why would you feel the need to expose yet another flaw in your character that way?

Well i may be misogynistic, but youre a cunty bitch, so i guess we're even.

Forum List

Back