British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

I agree, Islam is insulting and should be outlawed.

Well...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being that can't be proved but none-the-less exists - who speaks through burning bushes and Jewish zombies...who is so friggin' jealous he flattens entire cities, sends plagues upon innocents and curses down generational lines just because you make a silly little gold stature....not to mention he has to write crap on stones instead of paper...well....pretty insulting yes?

Let's outlaw it :)

...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being .... Let's outlaw it

Yes, Islam is very demanding.

We need to realize that the best propaganda does not always come from the nicest people. Joseph Goebbels proved that brilliantly for Hitler.

Goebbels knew simplicity sells. "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim."

Nope. This is where critical thinking comes in. It's a duck.

I can't believe they would let an antisemitic be a mod.

What?? BleachGoy's gonna be a mod? I want my money back.

I agree, Islam is insulting and should be outlawed.

Well...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being that can't be proved but none-the-less exists - who speaks through burning bushes and Jewish zombies...who is so friggin' jealous he flattens entire cities, sends plagues upon innocents and curses down generational lines just because you make a silly little gold stature....not to mention he has to write crap on stones instead of paper...well....pretty insulting yes?

...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being .... Let's outlaw it

Dang those demanding Abrahamic gods...plagues of locusts, pestulance, jealous hissy fits, and all that smiting of unbelievers!

Umh...which religion were we talking about?

Dang those demanding Abrahamic gods...plagues of locusts, pestulance, jealous hissy fits, and all that smiting of unbelievers!

You were talking about the demanding one, Islam.

Is there a distinction with a difference?

They're all demanding...can't quite tell the difference here (in fact, I suspect I'm in danger of smiting by even complaining about their demands).

Hope you haven't worshipped any false gods because, you know the Abrahamic deity (he of the Big Three religionwise) is VERY jealous. He requires obedience to his every whim or you will be smited, he prefers animal sacrifices over vegetables, he repeatedly threatens to kill every thing that swims, crawls, flies if he's thwarted and he really really gets pissed off at the whole graven image thing. You don't think that's demanding? Well, if you had potential smiting just for looking the wrong way, and add to that all the dietary restrictions, the mixed fiber clothing claptrap, and the abomination of shellfish not to mention the precise way in which you must trim your beard - well, it sucks to be Jewish, Christian or Muslim because you serve a stern and emotionally unstable taskmaster :)

Is there a distinction with a difference?

I'm working on that...but as of yet, well....

no.

They're all demanding...can't quite tell the difference here (in fact, I suspect I'm in danger of smiting by even complaining about their demands).

Hope you haven't worshipped any false gods because, you know the Abrahamic deity (he of the Big Three religionwise) is VERY jealous. He requires obedience to his every whim or you will be smited, he prefers animal sacrifices over vegetables, he repeatedly threatens to kill every thing that swims, crawls, flies if he's thwarted and he really really gets pissed off at the whole graven image thing. You don't think that's demanding? Well, if you had potential smiting just for looking the wrong way, and add to that all the dietary restrictions, the mixed fiber clothing claptrap, and the abomination of shellfish not to mention the precise way in which you must trim your beard - well, it sucks to be Jewish, Christian or Muslim because you serve a stern and emotionally unstable taskmaster :)

They're all demanding...can't quite tell the difference here

LOL! Didn't you read the title?

And if you don't, they'll cut your head off.

Yeah, no difference here. Dumbass.

man, if i lived in england when that law is passed, id be so.o.oo dead.

They're all demanding...can't quite tell the difference here

LOL! Didn't you read the title?

I know...details details....

did you read beyond the title?

If you had, you would realize that they were not demanding "insulting Islam be outlawed'.

And if you don't, they'll cut your head off.

Uh...no. There was nothing about that in the article either.

Yeah, no difference here. Dumbass.

Well, once you strip it of the delusional thinking - yup, no difference :)

Here's a question:

What these protesters are protesting is not outlawing "insulting Islam" - it's legislation against a form of hate speech for the reason that it incites greater radicalization of some Muslim youth on the one hand and violence against Muslims on the other hand.

Folks seem to be outraged about this protest.

Yet, on the other hand a large number of European countries already have legislation in place regarding hate speech including for example, holocast denial laws - put into place for much the same reason:

Scholars have pointed out that countries that specifically ban Holocaust denial generally have legal systems that limit speech in other ways, such as banning hate speech. According to D. Guttenplan, this is a split between the "common law countries of the United States, Ireland and many British Commonwealth countries from the civil law countries of continental Europe and Scotland. In civil law countries the law is generally more proscriptive. Also, under the civil law regime, the judge acts more as an inquisitor, gathering and presenting evidence as well as interpreting it".[2] Michael Whine argues that Holocaust denial can inspire violence against Jews; he states, "Jews' experience in the post-World War II era suggests that their rights are best protected in open and tolerant democracies that actively prosecute all forms of racial and religious hatred."[3]

Why no protest against these other laws regarding hate speech? The motivations of those laws and the desired outcome are essentially the same: protecting the rights of a minority.

From my own point of view I do not agree with these types of legislation because I think it drives hate underground and legitimizes it in the eyes of it's adherents and allows them to claim victimhood. If it's out in the open - it's open to attack.

An old favorite from a few years back, when a broader rejection of multiculturalism in the UK was beginning to manifest...

14.jpg

Islam is poison, and a death-trip, and most sane native Brits probably understand this...

Last edited:
The truth is really simple. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim.

You look like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, think like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, and post like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, so....

Because he doesn't want an islamic theocracy in America. .

No. Read a few more of his posts on other threads before jumping into bed with this Un-American, brain-dead douchebag.

PUSSYboy has to be the most brain-dead piece of shit on this entire site.

Literally every time I see one of your posts, you aren't discussing a topic. What is your fascination with going on to forums and doing nothing more than name calling?

Still haven't gotten over your humiliation yet? I know numbers can be difficult... :eusa_whistle:

For what reason would an intelligent person respect what is insulting to the human mind? Tolerating it is already asking a lot.

Too bad liberals here in America get away with insulting Christians almost all the time here in the states. And we... WE are accused of trying to establish a theocracy? Ahem... HELLLLOOOO!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back