British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

I wonder if the Brits are foolish enough to ever cave in to such a demand? Hope not.

I wish that all of Europe would do what the Netheralands did. As a Daughter of the American Revolution, I never though I would see the day when feudalism looked to be the only hope of the world. If you look closely at coutries where muslims have become more than half the population they have voted in an islamic theocracy and systematically persecuted those who belong to other religions. They could do that here under the right circumstances. But in the UK, the monarch can do away with Parliament. We have no such mechanism that would take back our country.

Of course Moslems don't want to suffer from Islamophobia -- as they are forced to by brain washed , gullible right wing extremists in America .
Our reputation for Free Speech is iconic -- a role model for places like America .
Just because successful and productive multi culturism is beyond the capabilities of Gun and Violence obsessed America , you must not assume your betters cannot and will not fare much better than you .

Of course Moslems don't want to suffer from Islamophobia -- as they are forced to by brain washed , gullible right wing extremists in America .
Our reputation for Free Speech is iconic -- a role model for places like America .
Just because successful and productive multi culturism is beyond the capabilities of Gun and Violence obsessed America , you must not assume your betters cannot and will not fare much better than you .

if you believed what you were saying and had some balls you would show your location.....until you do.....who gives a fuck what you think....

I wonder if the Brits are foolish enough to ever cave in to such a demand? Hope not.

The Brits? How about us? Someone told me The Council of American Islamic Relations has been reported to be pressuring, intimidating, blackmailing members of Congress and the Senate to cave into the same demand here in the USA.

According to Islam anyone who insults Islam can be put to death. The Muslim world takes these commands literally and believe it is their duty to murder anyone who insults Islam. When they moved to the usa they didn't lose their belief system. They are using CAIR and over 500 muslim groups on college campuses, universities, etc to help achieve their agenda. I have heard of several radio hosts being threatened with lawsuits from CAIR if they didn't make public apology for some statement they had made about Islam. Some of the radio hosts apologised unfortunately. It was a very bad decision in my opinion.

Stating facts about Islam is not the same as making jokes, insulting for the sake of insulting - there is a serious discussion that must take place concerning where the line is drawn with Islam and that will require open dialogue.

The Brits? How about us? Someone told me The Council of American Islamic Relations has been reported to be pressuring, intimidating, blackmailing members of Congress and the Senate to cave into the same demand here in the USA.

According to Islam anyone who insults Islam can be put to death. The Muslim world takes these commands literally and believe it is their duty to murder anyone who insults Islam. When they moved to the usa they didn't lose their belief system. They are using CAIR and over 500 muslim groups on college campuses, universities, etc to help achieve their agenda. I have heard of several radio hosts being threatened with lawsuits from CAIR if they didn't make public apology for some statement they had made about Islam. Some of the radio hosts apologised unfortunately. It was a very bad decision in my opinion.

Stating facts about Islam is not the same as making jokes, insulting for the sake of insulting - there is a serious discussion that must take place concerning where the line is drawn with Islam and that will require open dialogue.

The lines are already there in American jurisprudence. Cases have been decided decades ago. Murder is a crime. So if you want to push the issue, then knock yourself out. I'm guessing those guys valued their lives which is why they apologized. But they were not out of bounds legally insulting mohammed or islam. No descendant would have had to convert if one of the original people had married a muslim man. If your father is a muslim, you are a muslim. According to islam.

Last edited:
One such person would be Brigitte Gabrielle who is the head of ACT!! FOR AMERICA!! She wrote the book, Why they hate us. ( about why Islam hates the west ) In order to intimidate her they tracked her down, got her real name ( that is her pen name ) and actually found out where she lived. She moved and has bodyguards to protect her but it is quite clear that anyone who speaks out against Islam as Brigitte and Pamela Geller have are going to have their share of death threats,etc.

The fact that these death threats, intimidation tactics happen from those who claim they are defending a religion? Well, it clearly reveals that religion has some other elements going on ( terrorist tactics ) that have absolutely nothing to do with godliness and religion.

The lines are already there in American jurisprudence. Cases have been decided decades ago. Murder is a crime. So if you want to push the issue, then knock yourself out. I'm guessing those guys valued their lives which is why they apologized. But they were not out of bounds legally insulting mohammed or islam.

I beg your pardon but they didn't do either. These men merely mentioned Islam in a discussion and were threatened in a lawsuit. I value my life but I wouldn't back down to a Muslim threatening me with a lawsuit if I don't be quiet. You must be kidding me! This is my country! They just get to live here....... for now. - Jeri

State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

BBC World News - 5 February 2011 Last updated at 13:55 ET

David Cameron has criticised "state multiculturalism" in his first speech as prime minister on radicalisation and the causes of terrorism.

At a security conference in Munich, he argued the UK needed a stronger national identity to prevent people turning to all kinds of extremism.

He also signalled a tougher stance on groups promoting Islamist extremism.

< bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994]BBC News - State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron >

====================

I seemed to remember something about Failed Multiculturalism on the executive level in the UK within the past couple of years, and I remember thinking that that pronouncement looked promising. I wonder if anything ever came of this, with respect to adjustments to policy in the UK? I never bothered to keep track.

The lines are already there in American jurisprudence. Cases have been decided decades ago. Murder is a crime. So if you want to push the issue, then knock yourself out. I'm guessing those guys valued their lives which is why they apologized. But they were not out of bounds legally insulting mohammed or islam.

I beg your pardon but they didn't do either. These men merely mentioned Islam in a discussion and were threatened in a lawsuit. I value my life but I wouldn't back down to a Muslim threatening me with a lawsuit if I don't be quiet. You must be kidding me! This is my country! They just get to live here....... for now. - Jeri

A lawsuit. LOL. The precedent is there.
Freedom of speech versus blasphemy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you don't like what I say about your religion and you threaten a lawsuit, I'm going to say 'knock yourself out.' I might have a different response if my life is threatened.

It is the same for Germany. I saw a video of a German woman who began to cry out in the streets during a huge gathering, Germany! Germany! What has happened to you and why did you allow Islam to do this?

The video would give you the chills. To see the citizens of Europe one by one declaring they want their nations back and Islam out. No wonder western media wants to avoid the news out of Europe. It's all bad!

Last edited:
Just wait until the owners of this place are threatened with death from islam. See how fast they give up YOUR IP address. Jeremiah, I've said it before. I think you are well intended, but you are so simple minded, you don't make half sense. You think you would be willing to die for Christ at the hand of islam, but you wouldn't. You would do just as Simon Peter did, deny, deny, deny.

Last edited:

Not just yet. Let the British demand their guns back and tell Islam to go to hell. That is the proper response.

- Jeremiah

Just wait until the owners of this place are threatened with death from islam. See how fast they give up YOUR IP address. Jeremiah, I've said it before. I think you are well intended, but you are so simple minded, you don't make half sense. You think you would be willing to die for Christ at the hand of islam, but you wouldn't. You would do just as Simon Peter did, deny, deny, deny.

This isn't my first rodeo, Doll. The FBI has my IP address too. Let them run into each other for all I care. I keep writing. Nothing changing on this front. - Jeremiah p.s. I believe your problem is fear, Sunshine. Fear has a stronghold on you. You need to deal with that.

Last edited:

Not just yet. Let the British demand their guns back and tell Islam to go to hell. That is the proper response.

- Jeremiah

"The British" won't do that. The monarchy might do as the Netherlands' monarch did. But the people won't do anything. I'm guessing even the monarch won't do anything until they are threatened.

As a Daughter of the American Revolution,
I personally know a muslim woman who wears the hijab and is the only muslim member of the DAR

She also belongs to some ancestors of the Mayflower ship organization but I don't remember the name. .. :cool:

She would have to be a convert. There were no Muslims on the Mayflower. Thanks.
Incorrect Poindexter.

Her DAR / Mayflower mother married an arab.

Her father was a muslim and she was raised muslim.

Plus, now her muslim daughters can join the DAR / Mayflower organizations if they want as full members. .. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back