BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

It's really like they have their heads buried in the sand and refuse to accept the reality of the situation. They don't want to do anything at all. No fighting back, no preemptively protecting OURSELVES by refusing to allow immigrants from those parts of the world that are currently in chaos because of these kinds of terror activities. I don't feel that we owe these people a damn thing! We take immigrants on our own terms, certainly not their terms.
They're not capable of critical thinking. They've been so brain washed with liberal think that they can't see the forest through the trees. I can't understand them either, but then I haven't been brain washed with liberal think. It's ISLAM that's BREEDING all these killers, but these liberal psychos want to give the entire bunch of them a pass, and it's just insane. We KNOW it's ISLAM, it's MUSLIMS, but yet the coyotes of the world just keep giving them a pass, welcoming them in, and then they get the crap shot out of them by those very same MUSLIMS they WELCOMED IN with OPEN ARMS. Why don't these liberals just go to their local JAIL and WELCOME some KILLER into their HOME? Same thing. Fucking STUPID people... STUPID!!! They should be ridiculed for their IGNORANCE at EVERY CHANCE, and told to just STFU. Thank God we don't all think like them, or we'd all be DEAD.
Here is your problem

You look at it as a Western World vs the Muslims problem

The largest victims of ISIS are fellow Muslims. They hate them worse than we do. Turning this into a holy war against Islam will only allow ISIS to claim they are right in attacking the west.

We need to be clear that the enemy is iSIS and not Islam. We cannot defeat them without the locals being willing to point out who they are. In fact, the ones who should be leading the charge are Saudi Arabia and Egypt.....but they are too big a bunch of pussies to lift a finger

A big part of what generated ISIS and is continuing to fuel ISIS is regional issues and divides. Any solution has to be led by the regional powers - and supported by outside powers.

the attacks in paris is so far beyond some regional dispute way over there.

Sitting down with tribal chiefs is not going to stop europe being attacked from within or without.

putting a bandaid on a little toe is not going to save the patient

No, it's not - but outside powers can not fix the problem without a leading role from the ME states because their religious and ethnic conflicts, and political maneuverings are part of the problem. If they can't come together on a strategy what can we effectively do that won't keep it from regrowing again and again?

Don't you fucking get it yet? They are NEVER going to agree. They have been fighting forever. Now, they have just carried that over to us and other western countries.

No, we do not. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I thought you were a Christian.

How does God exact his vengeance? Do you expect him to come down here himself? His vengeance is carried out through the hands of men.
Ah ... an Old Testament Christian you are.

It matters not. The human desire for revenge is idiotic regardless of what religion you are.

I'll bet you'd feel a lot differently if your loved one was a victim.

If my loved one was a victim, I would hope that I would have the courage not to tar an entire group with the actions of it's extremists.

Well, the problem is, we don't know who is who. Why put Americans in danger needlessly? We are our government's first and foremost responsibility. THOSE people who like to migrate here are not citizens.

We can do a pretty decent job of vetting them. We brought in Vietnamese refugees after the war after all.

So, Coyote 's solution is to just ignore the MANY who are recruited and controlled by ISIS and other Islamic factions, keep allowing immigrants from that part of the world to enter our country and put our citizens at risk because . . . . ??? Why?

Excuse me? Where have I said that or did you pull it out of your ass?

Well, what is your problem with my posts about immigration? And, if you oppose it, then why? Instead of just accusing a person of promoting genocide, try making a logical argument.

Like the one you just made?

When someone actively argues for genocide it's pretty hard to pretend it's anything but genocide.

Please quote any posts of mine that promote genocide, liar.

They're not capable of critical thinking. They've been so brain washed with liberal think that they can't see the forest through the trees. I can't understand them either, but then I haven't been brain washed with liberal think. It's ISLAM that's BREEDING all these killers, but these liberal psychos want to give the entire bunch of them a pass, and it's just insane. We KNOW it's ISLAM, it's MUSLIMS, but yet the coyotes of the world just keep giving them a pass, welcoming them in, and then they get the crap shot out of them by those very same MUSLIMS they WELCOMED IN with OPEN ARMS. Why don't these liberals just go to their local JAIL and WELCOME some KILLER into their HOME? Same thing. Fucking STUPID people... STUPID!!! They should be ridiculed for their IGNORANCE at EVERY CHANCE, and told to just STFU. Thank God we don't all think like them, or we'd all be DEAD.
Here is your problem

The largest victims of ISIS are fellow Muslims. They hate them worse than we do. Turning this into a holy war against Islam will only allow ISIS to claim they are right in attacking the west.

We need to be clear that the enemy is iSIS and not Islam. We cannot defeat them without the locals being willing to point out who they are. In fact, the ones who should be leading the charge are Saudi Arabia and Egypt.....but they are too big a bunch of pussies to lift a finger

A big part of what generated ISIS and is continuing to fuel ISIS is regional issues and divides. Any solution has to be led by the regional powers - and supported by outside powers.

Sitting down with tribal chiefs is not going to stop europe being attacked from within or without.

No, it's not - but outside powers can not fix the problem without a leading role from the ME states because their religious and ethnic conflicts, and political maneuverings are part of the problem. If they can't come together on a strategy what can we effectively do that won't keep it from regrowing again and again?

Don't you fucking get it yet? They are NEVER going to agree. They have been fighting forever. Now, they have just carried that over to us and other western countries.

So what is your solution then?

Clearly, France made a big mistake by not creating enough Safe Space for the Jihadis.
Very classy in light of the terror

How would you react if France mocked 9-11
Clearly the "safe place" joke is about you leftists, and it went right over your head.

Wise up.
The degree of glee over the deaths of over 150 French is despicable

Hey, cool....lets mock the liberals

There has been no glee save by a few of your progressive buddies. The rest of the posts here have been very concerned about the victims of this horrible crime. Take your mock outrage and piss off.
you cannot be serious, you fucking asshole. very special selective perception.
Clearly, France made a big mistake by not creating enough Safe Space for the Jihadis.

Clearly the "safe place" joke is about you leftists, and it went right over your head.

Wise up.

There has been no glee save by a few of your progressive buddies. The rest of the posts here have been very concerned about the victims of this horrible crime. Take your mock outrage and piss off.

I am very serious and the only asshole in this discussion is the one winking back at you in the mirror.

Here is your problem

Stop allowing immigrants and attack the source of the terrorist funding, especially ISIS.

Stop allowing immigrants and attack the source of the terrorist funding, especially ISIS.

We made a mess of Iraq, we owe it to help refugees since we played a part in creating the situation. We are already attacking the source of their funding.

We made a mess of Iraq, we owe it to help refugees since we played a part in creating the situation. We are already attacking the source of their funding.

Nope, I don't owe them anything and neither does any other American citizen. Our lives and the lives of our loved ones should never be put in danger because of your false sense of "obligation."

Sorry kid. Iraq was already a mess.

but many don't make the distinction. They see muslim violence and not enough moderate muslims standing up against them, but standing on the sidelines holding their tongue. The majority of muslims need to stand up and say no.

Why are so many letting the non-muslims carry the burden to end the radicals and extremists speaking hate against the west? Why should the west open their doors to "refugees" they know nothing about and it is know many of them are ISIS infiltrator and not genuine refugees. There is almost a million refugees trying to enter europe and a third are ISIS or extremist. People should not be scared? They shouldn't care? They should let them all it even with the threat of terrorism?

How many more Paris like attacks should europe suffer for the sake of "refugees"?

Sweden want their muslims out and refuse refugees. Even Germany can't take them all. They did not expect hundreds of thousand, but thought a few thousand only would try to enter.

Refugees expect and are even suing for welfare and benefits like citizens are allowed. They want to free ride, but europe should not be concerned? Refugees except special treatment because of their faith at the cost of the majority of christians or other religions already there. They want special laws and not conformity to the state laws.

How is this supposed to make the citizens of those countries feel? Warm and fuzzy for the muslims?

Sympathy is one thing, invasion and conquest totally another.

Terrorism is an invasion. France suffered from an invasion and attempted conquest of their people by outsiders. Thousands of muslims cheer the attacks and europe is supposed to welcome unconditionally more muslims into their countries?

It is one thing to know not all muslims are like that, and other to not care what kind of muslims are entering their neighborhoods.

You know, some of this is not so different than what they used to say about Jewish refugees in WW2, when the concern then was Anarchist Terrorism.

Jews were look for a safe place to Iive in peace and security where they could practice their faith.

Jews did not come as terrorist but builders and investors. They came to improve and modernize, to share their knowledge and skills. They were greeter by some with abuse and death.

Some even suspected them as german infiltrators and not as refugees.

Now muslim are seem as infiltrators because a large percentage of the refugees are infiltrators and not refugees. They need to be vetted and those willing to work and improve the countries can be given entry, but those who want to bleed the countries and cause harm should not be given open access.

It is not about being mean but being smart and careful.

THE ZIONUTS CAME TO PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINED TO MURDER AND DISAPPEAR THE PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. THEIR SCAM INCLUDED THE CLAIM THAT THERE WAS NO COUNTRY KNOWN AS PALESTINE.

MENACHEM BEGIN AND THE IRGUN ZIONUT GANG TERRORIZED THEM UNTIL 1949.

BUT THE WORLD COMMUNITY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY.

Jews were invited by ottomans and arabs attacked first after lies that jews were destroying the al aqsa mosque.

Jews came to build a country and arabs wanted to kill them for buying land, investing or create jobs.

I think we are talking about two different things. You're referring to Jewish immigration to Palestine and building the nation of Israel. I was talking about Jewish refugees fleeing WW2 and, prior to that the huge influx of eastern European and Russian Jews and the reluctance of the US to take them in. The same sort of reluctance Muslims are meeting with, and prior to that Chinese and Japanese. In the case of the Jews they were linked with the anarchist movements a very real terrorist threat at the time and provoked the same outrage, xenophobia and hate.

In the end, we forget the anarchists, bombers and 'lone wolves'. But the hysteria they provoke stays with us | Jeff Sparrow
Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.economist.com/node/4293225

The stage is the same, the script is the same, the players change.

Germany started WWI and unfortunately germans has infiltrated the US. A ship of germans, even though jews, was a danger.

US was not at that time prepared to take in the refugees, or deal with more anti-semitism because of their presence. War was the priority facing the US.

In hind sight it was wrong to turn them away, but at the time it made sense to the US. It was a time of running rounding up germans and interning them, also japanese.

You have to follow the money. Without money, they aren't much of a threat.

I'm not so sure. ISIS is very sophisticated. They have members who were former Sadamm secret police and intelligence officers. They can effectively terrorize and take over a town with a very small number of people because they know how to manipulate. They are skilled at recruiting because they know how to target young, impressionable and vulnerable people, they are sophisticated in the use of mass media and propaganda. They kill anyone who tries to leave and make examples of them. Their "funding" runs the gamut of piracy, taxation, etc. Difficult to stop but I do agree it needs to be targeted as part of the process. The ME states have to be involved though.

We are attacking the source of their funding? Do you have a link to that? I don't know how effective drone strikes are at interfering with the transfer of laundered money in Turkey, etc.

How does God exact his vengeance? Do you expect him to come down here himself? His vengeance is carried out through the hands of men.

It matters not. The human desire for revenge is idiotic regardless of what religion you are.

If my loved one was a victim, I would hope that I would have the courage not to tar an entire group with the actions of it's extremists.

Well, the problem is, we don't know who is who. Why put Americans in danger needlessly? We are our government's first and foremost responsibility. THOSE people who like to migrate here are not citizens.

We can do a pretty decent job of vetting them. We brought in Vietnamese refugees after the war after all.

Which is why there have been so many attacks from within.........

great job vetting,

NOT

You have to follow the money. Without money, they aren't much of a threat.

I'm not so sure. ISIS is very sophisticated. They have members who were former Sadamm secret police and intelligence officers. They can effectively terrorize and take over a town with a very small number of people because they know how to manipulate. They are skilled at recruiting because they know how to target young, impressionable and vulnerable people, they are sophisticated in the use of mass media and propaganda. They kill anyone who tries to leave and make examples of them. Their "funding" runs the gamut of piracy, taxation, etc. Difficult to stop but I do agree it needs to be targeted as part of the process. The ME states have to be involved though.

They couldn't do shit or recruit anyone without money. They couldn't send them anywhere, they couldn't house or feed them. Reportedly, it is very expensive to do what they are doing, and they are well funded.

You know, some of this is not so different than what they used to say about Jewish refugees in WW2, when the concern then was Anarchist Terrorism.

Jews were look for a safe place to Iive in peace and security where they could practice their faith.

Jews did not come as terrorist but builders and investors. They came to improve and modernize, to share their knowledge and skills. They were greeter by some with abuse and death.

Some even suspected them as german infiltrators and not as refugees.

Now muslim are seem as infiltrators because a large percentage of the refugees are infiltrators and not refugees. They need to be vetted and those willing to work and improve the countries can be given entry, but those who want to bleed the countries and cause harm should not be given open access.

It is not about being mean but being smart and careful.

THE ZIONUTS CAME TO PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINED TO MURDER AND DISAPPEAR THE PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. THEIR SCAM INCLUDED THE CLAIM THAT THERE WAS NO COUNTRY KNOWN AS PALESTINE.

MENACHEM BEGIN AND THE IRGUN ZIONUT GANG TERRORIZED THEM UNTIL 1949.

BUT THE WORLD COMMUNITY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY.

Jews were invited by ottomans and arabs attacked first after lies that jews were destroying the al aqsa mosque.

Jews came to build a country and arabs wanted to kill them for buying land, investing or create jobs.

I think we are talking about two different things. You're referring to Jewish immigration to Palestine and building the nation of Israel. I was talking about Jewish refugees fleeing WW2 and, prior to that the huge influx of eastern European and Russian Jews and the reluctance of the US to take them in. The same sort of reluctance Muslims are meeting with, and prior to that Chinese and Japanese. In the case of the Jews they were linked with the anarchist movements a very real terrorist threat at the time and provoked the same outrage, xenophobia and hate.

In the end, we forget the anarchists, bombers and 'lone wolves'. But the hysteria they provoke stays with us | Jeff Sparrow
Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.economist.com/node/4293225

The stage is the same, the script is the same, the players change.

Germany started WWI and unfortunately germans has infiltrated the US. A ship of germans, even though jews, was a danger.

US was not at that time prepared to take in the refugees, or deal with more anti-semitism because of their presence. War was the priority facing the US.

In hind sight it was wrong to turn them away, but at the time it made sense to the US. It was a time of running rounding up germans and interning them, also japanese.

It was a policy created out of fear and it was horrible - the internment of the Japanese. I don't think they found any or very little evidence of Japanese spies amongst Japanese Americans. Certainly not enough to support the actions. We should never complacently condone it or it will happen again and again. Same with taking in refugees. We can't take them all, but we can certainly take more.

great job vetting,

NOT

How many attacks from within?

great job vetting,

NOT

Not good enough, that's for sure. There is no really logical reason why we should feel pressured to accept anyone who doesn't come here on a work visa. People seem to think our resources and money are infinite.

Wise up.

Wise up.

I am very serious and the only asshole in this discussion is the one winking back at you in the mirror.

you are beyond help if you seriously think that there is only one asshole on these threads.

those assholes aren't not assholes only because you asshole agree with them.

Forum List

Back