BREAKING: Terrorist attack in Paris ?

They were muslims terrorist carryout several coordinated attacks killing more than a hundred people.

You want us to call them misunderstood natives of France who were not influenced or acting on the behest of terrorist from other part of the world?

Where exactly has anyone said we should call terrorists "misunderstood"? Please provide a link to your claim or admit you are lying.

Don't you think your timing is a little bad, to come onto this thread and defend this backwards arse religion? Terror attacks are not the ONLY things they are guilty of. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would defend this "religion" which really seems to be a lot more like a "cult" than a religion. I don't care anymore if that "hurts their feelings." Their actions are inexcusable. They used kids attending a heavy metal concert as the target of their wrath. That is insanity, and this needs to stop, and people like you need to stop making excuses for them!

Don't you think YOUR timing is a little bad tarring all people with the same bigoted brush?

I oppose extremists of any stripe - whether religious or ideological. It's people like you that drive genocidal campaigns against an entire group - people like you, and people like ISIS.

sad to say but, it is better to round up too in a net and release them later than have dangerous terrorist slip away.

we are not dealing with bigotry but fear and survival against a terror group with no boundaries and corrupted religious fanaticism death cult

so they start with all muslims and release those not involved after interviewing them.

France is at war against an enemy that has infiltrated their country and europe.

These are not soldiers in uniform but agents that blend in. They can be anywhere and slip across borders.

This is not a fair fight and France can't required to use some UN book. Martial laws lets th military rule the streets, to enter without warrant and go where every they need to without asking permission and show due cause.

This is not a criminal but an underground army that attacked France. This is not the time to play nice.

Don't you think your timing is a little bad, to come onto this thread and defend this backwards arse religion? Terror attacks are not the ONLY things they are guilty of. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would defend this "religion" which really seems to be a lot more like a "cult" than a religion. I don't care anymore if that "hurts their feelings." Their actions are inexcusable. They used kids attending a heavy metal concert as the target of their wrath. That is insanity, and this needs to stop, and people like you need to stop making excuses for them!
People like coyote have been brain washed, Chris. Their indoctrination runs deep. They're incapable of logical thinking like you and I. Now they think what their masters have told them to think, liberal group think, sheeple, obamabots, Gruber stupid.

It's really like they have their heads buried in the sand and refuse to accept the reality of the situation. They don't want to do anything at all. No fighting back, no preemptively protecting OURSELVES by refusing to allow immigrants from those parts of the world that are currently in chaos because of these kinds of terror activities. I don't feel that we owe these people a damn thing! We take immigrants on our own terms, certainly not their terms.
They're not capable of critical thinking. They've been so brain washed with liberal think that they can't see the forest through the trees. I can't understand them either, but then I haven't been brain washed with liberal think. It's ISLAM that's BREEDING all these killers, but these liberal psychos want to give the entire bunch of them a pass, and it's just insane. We KNOW it's ISLAM, it's MUSLIMS, but yet the coyotes of the world just keep giving them a pass, welcoming them in, and then they get the crap shot out of them by those very same MUSLIMS they WELCOMED IN with OPEN ARMS. Why don't these liberals just go to their local JAIL and WELCOME some KILLER into their HOME? Same thing. Fucking STUPID people... STUPID!!! They should be ridiculed for their IGNORANCE at EVERY CHANCE, and told to just STFU. Thank God we don't all think like them, or we'd all be DEAD.
Here is your problem

You look at it as a Western World vs the Muslims problem

The largest victims of ISIS are fellow Muslims. They hate them worse than we do. Turning this into a holy war against Islam will only allow ISIS to claim they are right in attacking the west.

We need to be clear that the enemy is iSIS and not Islam. We cannot defeat them without the locals being willing to point out who they are. In fact, the ones who should be leading the charge are Saudi Arabia and Egypt.....but they are too big a bunch of pussies to lift a finger

A big part of what generated ISIS and is continuing to fuel ISIS is regional issues and divides. Any solution has to be led by the regional powers - and supported by outside powers.

the attacks in paris is so far beyond some regional dispute way over there.

Sitting down with tribal chiefs is not going to stop europe being attacked from within or without.

putting a bandaid on a little toe is not going to save the patient

The illuminati response to any hostage crisis is to attack as soon as possible.
That also answers this:
Bataclan: Officially at this point "around 100" dead, a few escaped through the windows and by hiding "piled up" in a room.
15 hours after the assault to "rescue" the hostages, WHY didn't we hear one single witness among the 1,300+ who survived after being two hours inside the Bataclan in eye contact with the attackers?

Train derailed in France...........................................

but lot related to Paris

They were muslims terrorist carryout several coordinated attacks killing more than a hundred people.

You want us to call them misunderstood natives of France who were not influenced or acting on the behest of terrorist from other part of the world?

Where exactly has anyone said we should call terrorists "misunderstood"? Please provide a link to your claim or admit you are lying.

Don't you think YOUR timing is a little bad tarring all people with the same bigoted brush?

I oppose extremists of any stripe - whether religious or ideological. It's people like you that drive genocidal campaigns against an entire group - people like you, and people like ISIS.

Drive genocide? How so? Explain. Everything I stated above is the truth. What part is not truth?

How? By returning billions to Iran, one of the biggest supporters of terror out there?
War, unfortunately, can only contain it. No war? It spreads like wild fire.
Aside from nuking the entire region or just isolating them, I really don't see how "war" is going to end this. There are going to be new terrorists born and raised all the time. It is an IMPOSSIBLE task. A war that could last . . . forever.

That's why I say we have to hurt them in the purse.

I don't know what you're talking about. No where did I mention Iran.

Even with this tragedy, there will be many who continue to spin for them.

Just watch this board over the next few days.

Spin for who?
Terrorists? No one is spinning for terrorists.

What do you suggest we do? Nothing?

There is a difference between Islam and extremism - it doesn't take a Muslim to note it.

but many don't make the distinction. They see muslim violence and not enough moderate muslims standing up against them, but standing on the sidelines holding their tongue. The majority of muslims need to stand up and say no.

Why are so many letting the non-muslims carry the burden to end the radicals and extremists speaking hate against the west? Why should the west open their doors to "refugees" they know nothing about and it is know many of them are ISIS infiltrator and not genuine refugees. There is almost a million refugees trying to enter europe and a third are ISIS or extremist. People should not be scared? They shouldn't care? They should let them all it even with the threat of terrorism?

How many more Paris like attacks should europe suffer for the sake of "refugees"?

Sweden want their muslims out and refuse refugees. Even Germany can't take them all. They did not expect hundreds of thousand, but thought a few thousand only would try to enter.

Refugees expect and are even suing for welfare and benefits like citizens are allowed. They want to free ride, but europe should not be concerned? Refugees except special treatment because of their faith at the cost of the majority of christians or other religions already there. They want special laws and not conformity to the state laws.

How is this supposed to make the citizens of those countries feel? Warm and fuzzy for the muslims?

Sympathy is one thing, invasion and conquest totally another.

Terrorism is an invasion. France suffered from an invasion and attempted conquest of their people by outsiders. Thousands of muslims cheer the attacks and europe is supposed to welcome unconditionally more muslims into their countries?

It is one thing to know not all muslims are like that, and other to not care what kind of muslims are entering their neighborhoods.

You know, some of this is not so different than what they used to say about Jewish refugees in WW2, when the concern then was Anarchist Terrorism.

Jews were look for a safe place to Iive in peace and security where they could practice their faith.

Jews did not come as terrorist but builders and investors. They came to improve and modernize, to share their knowledge and skills. They were greeter by some with abuse and death.

Some even suspected them as german infiltrators and not as refugees.

Now muslim are seem as infiltrators because a large percentage of the refugees are infiltrators and not refugees. They need to be vetted and those willing to work and improve the countries can be given entry, but those who want to bleed the countries and cause harm should not be given open access.

It is not about being mean but being smart and careful.

THE ZIONUTS CAME TO PALESTINE IN 1925 DETERMINED TO MURDER AND DISAPPEAR THE PALESTINIANS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. THEIR SCAM INCLUDED THE CLAIM THAT THERE WAS NO COUNTRY KNOWN AS PALESTINE.

MENACHEM BEGIN AND THE IRGUN ZIONUT GANG TERRORIZED THEM UNTIL 1949.

BUT THE WORLD COMMUNITY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY.

Jews were invited by ottomans and arabs attacked first after lies that jews were destroying the al aqsa mosque.

Jews came to build a country and arabs wanted to kill them for buying land, investing or create jobs.

I think we are talking about two different things. You're referring to Jewish immigration to Palestine and building the nation of Israel. I was talking about Jewish refugees fleeing WW2 and, prior to that the huge influx of eastern European and Russian Jews and the reluctance of the US to take them in. The same sort of reluctance Muslims are meeting with, and prior to that Chinese and Japanese. In the case of the Jews they were linked with the anarchist movements a very real terrorist threat at the time and provoked the same outrage, xenophobia and hate.

In the end, we forget the anarchists, bombers and 'lone wolves'. But the hysteria they provoke stays with us | Jeff Sparrow
Anarchism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.economist.com/node/4293225

The stage is the same, the script is the same, the players change.

So, Coyote 's solution is to just ignore the MANY who are recruited and controlled by ISIS and other Islamic factions, keep allowing immigrants from that part of the world to enter our country and put our citizens at risk because . . . . ??? Why?

Spin for who?

Not at all. What I don't suggest is a repeat of the Japanese Internment ... or worse.

So, Coyote 's solution is to just ignore the MANY who are recruited and controlled by ISIS and other Islamic factions, keep allowing immigrants from that part of the world to enter our country and put our citizens at risk because . . . . ??? Why?

Excuse me? Where have I said that or did you pull it out of your ass?

No, we do not. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I thought you were a Christian.

How does God exact his vengeance? Do you expect him to come down here himself? His vengeance is carried out through the hands of men.
Ah ... an Old Testament Christian you are.

It matters not. The human desire for revenge is idiotic regardless of what religion you are.

I'll bet you'd feel a lot differently if your loved one was a victim.

If my loved one was a victim, I would hope that I would have the courage not to tar an entire group with the actions of it's extremists.

Cities around the world light up to support Paris after attacks

The Daily Dot

Patrick Howell O'Neill
BBmZbC6.img

Cities around the world are turning big buildings and major events red, white, and blue in tribute to Paris, which came under siege on Friday night from terror attacks that killed over 150 people.

TelAviv, Haifa, Beersheba, DC, NY, Paris, London and similarly controlled Zionut cities.

I don't think your comments are very appropriate considering the tragedy that only happened a couple of hours ago. The bodies aren't even cold yet, yet you cannot help but express your hatred.

Irony much?

Spin for who?

Not at all. What I don't suggest is a repeat of the Japanese Internment ... or worse.

And where did I suggest this? I said we should allow no further immigrants into the country, especially those "asylum seekers" from Syria. I mentioned nothing about imprisoning people who have done nothing wrong.

Drive genocide? How so? Explain. Everything I stated above is the truth. What part is not truth?

if it is genocide of terrorists

Well, what is your problem with my posts about immigration? And, if you oppose it, then why? Instead of just accusing a person of promoting genocide, try making a logical argument.

No, we do not. Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I thought you were a Christian.

How does God exact his vengeance? Do you expect him to come down here himself? His vengeance is carried out through the hands of men.
Ah ... an Old Testament Christian you are.

It matters not. The human desire for revenge is idiotic regardless of what religion you are.

I'll bet you'd feel a lot differently if your loved one was a victim.

If my loved one was a victim, I would hope that I would have the courage not to tar an entire group with the actions of it's extremists.

Well, the problem is, we don't know who is who. Why put Americans in danger needlessly? We are our government's first and foremost responsibility. THOSE people who like to migrate here are not citizens.

People like coyote have been brain washed, Chris. Their indoctrination runs deep. They're incapable of logical thinking like you and I. Now they think what their masters have told them to think, liberal group think, sheeple, obamabots, Gruber stupid.

It's really like they have their heads buried in the sand and refuse to accept the reality of the situation. They don't want to do anything at all. No fighting back, no preemptively protecting OURSELVES by refusing to allow immigrants from those parts of the world that are currently in chaos because of these kinds of terror activities. I don't feel that we owe these people a damn thing! We take immigrants on our own terms, certainly not their terms.
They're not capable of critical thinking. They've been so brain washed with liberal think that they can't see the forest through the trees. I can't understand them either, but then I haven't been brain washed with liberal think. It's ISLAM that's BREEDING all these killers, but these liberal psychos want to give the entire bunch of them a pass, and it's just insane. We KNOW it's ISLAM, it's MUSLIMS, but yet the coyotes of the world just keep giving them a pass, welcoming them in, and then they get the crap shot out of them by those very same MUSLIMS they WELCOMED IN with OPEN ARMS. Why don't these liberals just go to their local JAIL and WELCOME some KILLER into their HOME? Same thing. Fucking STUPID people... STUPID!!! They should be ridiculed for their IGNORANCE at EVERY CHANCE, and told to just STFU. Thank God we don't all think like them, or we'd all be DEAD.
Here is your problem

You look at it as a Western World vs the Muslims problem

The largest victims of ISIS are fellow Muslims. They hate them worse than we do. Turning this into a holy war against Islam will only allow ISIS to claim they are right in attacking the west.

We need to be clear that the enemy is iSIS and not Islam. We cannot defeat them without the locals being willing to point out who they are. In fact, the ones who should be leading the charge are Saudi Arabia and Egypt.....but they are too big a bunch of pussies to lift a finger

A big part of what generated ISIS and is continuing to fuel ISIS is regional issues and divides. Any solution has to be led by the regional powers - and supported by outside powers.

the attacks in paris is so far beyond some regional dispute way over there.

Sitting down with tribal chiefs is not going to stop europe being attacked from within or without.

putting a bandaid on a little toe is not going to save the patient

No, it's not - but outside powers can not fix the problem without a leading role from the ME states because their religious and ethnic conflicts, and political maneuverings are part of the problem. If they can't come together on a strategy what can we effectively do that won't keep it from regrowing again and again?

The Daily Dot

Patrick Howell O'Neill
BBmZbC6.img

Cities around the world are turning big buildings and major events red, white, and blue in tribute to Paris, which came under siege on Friday night from terror attacks that killed over 150 people.

TelAviv, Haifa, Beersheba, DC, NY, Paris, London and similarly controlled Zionut cities.

I don't think your comments are very appropriate considering the tragedy that only happened a couple of hours ago. The bodies aren't even cold yet, yet you cannot help but express your hatred.

Irony much?

Oh, cut the shit, drama queen. I haven't been the one who has been talking about nuking them, etc. Fuck off.

Well, what is your problem with my posts about immigration? And, if you oppose it, then why? Instead of just accusing a person of promoting genocide, try making a logical argument.

Like the one you just made?

When someone actively argues for genocide it's pretty hard to pretend it's anything but genocide.

Forum List

Back