Leftards: Allow Girls in Boy Scouts

Marxism 101
Eliminate social concepts of sexuality and gender.

Homosexuals with boys, teen girls with teen boys, what could possibly go wrong?

The left must destroy everything that is good in the world.

Girls Fight to Join Local Boy Scouts Troop
Times change, and I have no serious problems with either sex in either organization, or, a completely new one. In nearly all cases we put them in the tub together, in school together, they make babies together, and they live their lives together. They might as well learn how the opposite sex works ASAP. They're kids, treat them as such but tabs or slots matters hardly a damn. You should like that BTW, that's heterosexual not homosexual.

Times change, and I have no serious problems with either sex in either organization, or, a completely new one. In nearly all cases we put them in the tub together, in school together, they make babies together, and they live their lives together. They might as well learn how the opposite sex works ASAP. They're kids, treat them as such but tabs or slots matters hardly a damn. You should like that BTW, that's heterosexual not homosexual.
Leftards must destroy all that is good.
All.

All.
Most same-sex things aren't good. For a very limited time, in limited cases, fine, but junk doesn't change what reality is here, nor should it.

Last edited:
Why don't they just freaking revamp the Girl Scouts? That is what the girls have been asking for?

All.
Most same-sex things aren't good. For a very limited time, in limited cases, fine, but junk doesn't change life on this planet, nor should it.
A century of outstanding results by the Boy Scouts has you evil fkheads in an uproar to destroy it.

All.
Most same-sex things aren't good. For a very limited time, in limited cases, fine, but junk doesn't change life on this planet, nor should it.
A century of outstanding results by the Boy Scouts has you evil fkheads in an uproar to destroy it.
Name these outstanding results. The sex abuse scandal? The fight over treating gay kids like straight kids? The profound technological leaps from racing these?
IMG_0225-Small.jpg

Last edited:

All.
Name these outstanding results. The sex abuse scandal? The fight over treating gay kids as straight kids? The profound leap from racing these?
IMG_0225-Small.jpg
If the Boy Scouts are so bad, why are you homosexuals so keen on joining?

Fuck off.

All.
Name these outstanding results. The sex abuse scandal? The fight over treating gay kids as straight kids? The profound leap from racing these?
IMG_0225-Small.jpg
If the Boy Scouts are so bad, why are you homosexuals so keen on joining?

Fuck off.
One, I'm not gay, two, I was a scout, three, none of that is any of your business.

Why don't they just freaking revamp the Girl Scouts? That is what the girls have been asking for?
That's in process as well, and there are boys in that, here and there.

I was a Blue Bird when I was younger. Same concept. I got a badge for demonstrating that I could fry bacon and eggs. Seriously.

Meanwhile my cousins got to go to a camp that had a lake and a log in the water that would spin. I went and camped out but I could not participate in anything.

Girls have been having a knipshit over the Girl Scouts programming for years.

I was a Blue Bird when I was younger. Same concept. I got a badge for demonstrating that I could fry bacon and eggs. Seriously.

Meanwhile my cousins got to go to a camp that had a lake and a log in the water that would spin. I went and camped out but I could not participate in anything.

It's much better now I hear.

http://www.girlscouts.org/content/d...rogram/Badges/national_proficiency_badges.pdf

Stupid cooking is still there. And cookie selling. Never forget the cookie selling.
http://www.girlscouts.org/content/d.../our-program/Badges/BadgeList_Complete_15.pdf

http://www.girlscouts.org/content/d...rogram/Badges/national_proficiency_badges.pdf

Stupid cooking is still there. And cookie selling. Never forget the cookie selling.
http://www.girlscouts.org/content/d.../our-program/Badges/BadgeList_Complete_15.pdf
Cooking should be in both, and selling cookies is big damn business.

Forum List

Back