Senate. Show the Damn Bill

Is this anorher you got to pass it to see it bills?

• Total voters
There's a text of the House version on the House website. I tried reading it but to make any sense of it you need to have a copy of other laws to refer to. I figured it wasn't worth the effort but others may disagree.

There's a text of the House version on the House website. I tried reading it but to make any sense of it you need to have a copy of other laws to refer to. I figured it wasn't worth the effort but others may disagree.
That is HR2 it basically kills Asylum.
.The Senate so called Compromise bill. 5000 a day allowed in.

They refuse to publush it.

Show us the Damn Bill Senate.

Senate. Show us the Damned Bill.

You know the one.

Biden Would Shut Down Border if Congress Sent Him a Deal
Channeling-his-inner-Joe-Isuzu%2521.jpg

I hate that so many laws look like that, referrencing other laws that reference other laws, and so on.

I guess figuring out those mazes is what allows lawyers to charge so much. Layfolk could never navigate it, we'd step on a rake the first time we relied on our own interpretation.

That is HR2 it basically kills Asylum.
.The Senate so called Compromise bill. 5000 a day allowed in.

They refuse to publush it.

Show us the Damn Bill Senate.
No doubt there is bi-partisan support in the Senate for never showing us the bill.

Anyone buy that Biden is eager to start enforcing the border as soon as it passes? If it allows five thousand a day in, Biden will try for ten thousand a day.

The other shoe will come in November, when Dems bus all those illegals to the polling places and cry "racism" if anyone objects.

Senate. Show us the Damned Bill.

You know the one.

Biden Would Shut Down Border if Congress Sent Him a Deal
If it comes to the floor you will be able to see it. If I were the Democrats, I would just hand the House HR2, as it passed the house last year, with perhaps some additional measures, like more funding for immigration courts, enhanced enforcement against companies, and even individuals, that hire illegal immigrants.

Essentially, call Mike Johnson's bluff. He claims he won't bring to the floor any measure that doesn't fully incorporate HR2, so give it to him. He still won't bring it to the floor because Massuh Trump doesn't want any action taken on the border. Rip the clothes off the emperor. And if I am wrong, and Johnson does bring it to the floor, and by some odd miracle Republicans all get behind it and pass it, Biden can veto it.

No doubt there is bi-partisan support in the Senate for never showing us the bill.

Anyone buy that Biden is eager to start enforcing the border as soon as it passes? If it allows five thousand a day in, Biden will try for ten thousand a day.

The other shoe will come in November, when Dems bus all those illegals to the polling places and cry "racism" if anyone objects.
Jesus. That was huge pile of shit there junior.

Not even you believe that garbage

If it comes to the floor you will be able to see it. If I were the Democrats, I would just hand the House HR2, as it passed the house last year, with perhaps some additional measures, like more funding for immigration courts, enhanced enforcement against companies, and even individuals, that hire illegal immigrants.

Essentially, call Mike Johnson's bluff. He claims he won't bring to the floor any measure that doesn't fully incorporate HR2, so give it to him. He still won't bring it to the floor because Massuh Trump doesn't want any action taken on the border. Rip the clothes off the emperor. And if I am wrong, and Johnson does bring it to the floor, and by some odd miracle Republicans all get behind it and pass it, Biden can veto it.
Actually they could reconcile the House and Senate bills and send em back for approval. That could be interesting.

But Trump won’t let the GOP fuck heads in the senate pass anything

There’s nothing to “publush” yet jackass.

They have an agreement in principle… well did until Trump blocked it without any idea what he was blocking
Same shit different day. Wait til govt shutdown..... Then release details middle of night then vote in morning.

So no one has time to read it at vote time. So the people dont have time to raise hell about.

Yeah we all know how this BS works.

Shut the govt down until hell freezes over. Instant balanced budget. Start by laying off 80000 new IRS workers.

Damn. That sounds great.

BS You got a few RINOs with bribes ooops earmarks

Forum List

Back