BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.
Retire for christs sake !

Merrick Garland rates this post "funny".

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

It's still somebody calling in sick. That's it.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.

Yep....you tend to call in when your pancreas is rotting away....

Jo

ANY moment now...........

And then IF ONLY we could ever get Trump to nominate someone who actually believes in the Constitution instead of the Left hugging fake conservatives who religiously vote along liberal lines.

Hate to be the one to break this to ya but ----- the Constitution is a Liberal document, written by Liberals around the concept of Liberalism. So "religiously voting along Liberal lines" is exactly their job, isn't it.

Riiiiight.
And there was a time "Gay" meant "happy"

Hate to be the one to break this to ya but -----
You consider yourself a "liberal" yet you have no clue what it means. A true Millenial dead stick.

Classic

It's all moot.
Trump will replace her with yet another Establishment coddling, liberal voting pick.
Trump has yet to put anyone on the SCOTUS who values the Constitution above all else.

Don't just bloviate......and don't be lazy.........research for yourself.

(CNN)Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not on the bench for oral arguments Wednesday due to illness, according to Chief Justice John Roberts.

Roberts announced she was "indisposed due to illness."
A court spokesperson said that Ginsburg was home with a stomach virus and that she is expected to participate in the cases by reading the briefs.
The oldest Supreme Court justice, Ginsburg leads the liberal wing on the court, which is currently outnumbered 5-4 by conservatives.
Don't hold your breath. Remember the Merrick Garland rule made up by McConnell about confirming a SC judge so close to an election. tit....

Actually it was a Biden idea and Obama was a lame duck President in the last year.

So Ginsburg croaks and Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett - The Senate Confirms and The Progressives go absolutely APE-Shit. crazy.
Oh I look forward to loving that.

It's all moot.
Trump will replace her with yet another Establishment coddling, liberal voting pick.
Trump has yet to put anyone on the SCOTUS who values the Constitution above all else.

You keep saying that - but not sure there is realistic merit in what you say.

It's all moot.

You keep saying that - but not sure there is realistic merit in what you say.
Sometimes "our own" seem determined to throw cold water on even baby steps. An ocean liner cant turn on a dime. BABY STEPS. Trump is doing great and the left knows. That's why theyve gone mad

I agree. The woman is in her 80's and should retire. Anyone with a working brain cell would have retired 20 years ago.

Hope she feels better but the woman needs to retire.

Hate to be the one to break this to ya but ----- the Constitution is a Liberal document, written by Liberals around the concept of Liberalism. So "religiously voting along Liberal lines" is exactly their job, isn't it.

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

:wtf: :dunno:

And then IF ONLY we could ever get Trump to nominate someone who actually believes in the Constitution instead of the Left hugging fake conservatives who religiously vote along liberal lines.

That'd be CLASSIC Liberalism; not neo-Marxist liberal. Do keep up.

Greg

Yeah, there's uh no such thing. Liberalism needs no qualifier. Take them Jonah Goldberg books and use 'em for budgie droppings.

Not sure how they roll down under but in most of the Anglophone world you can't use the same word to mean opposite things, sorry.

I agree. The woman is in her 80's and should retire. Anyone with a working brain cell would have retired 20 years ago.

Hope she feels better but the woman needs to retire.

Do you "retire" every time you get a stomach virus? I don't.

Yep....you tend to call in when your pancreas is rotting away....

Jo

Where the fuck do you see anything about "pancreas"?

Less than 6 months....
Pancreatic cancer is 100% fatal....

Jo
Does she have pancreatic cancer? I didnt know that.

No, she has a common stomach virus. He's talking out his ass.

As I said at the beginning --- somebody calling in sick isn't "breaking news".
At the most it might be "breaking wind".

Last edited:

Riiiiight.
And there was a time "Gay" meant "happy"

Hate to be the one to break this to ya but -----
You consider yourself a "liberal" yet you have no clue what it means. A true Millenial dead stick.

Classic

Pretty sure you're a classic rhetorical fascist then because here you are declaring what **I** believe versus what **I** know, after not even bothering to find out. So fuck you very much. :fu:

Now SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, and learn your PoliSci for the day/week/month/year/however the fuck long it takes you to absorb what you should have figured out before you even joined this board.

Liberalism means that governmental power derives from the consent of the governed, and not from some royalty or clergy. It acts as a referee, reactive rather than pro-active, setting up regulations where necessary but otherwise just staying out of the way.

Now if some asshat misuses the term because they don't understand that definition and didn't lift a mental finger to find out, THAT'S ON THEM.

Get this through your tiny little pea brain, peabrain: ***YOU*** do not tell ***ME*** what I think. Just as I will not tell you what YOU think. Smell me?

Chew on that, Gummo.

Less than 6 months....
Pancreatic cancer is 100% fatal....

Jo
Does she have pancreatic cancer? I didnt know that.

No, she has a common stomach virus. He's talking out his ass.

As I said at the beginning --- somebody calling in sick isn't "breaking news".

Calling in dead is though.

Jo

Forum List

Back