BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

Merrick Garland rates this post "funny".

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
It is news when talking about an SC justice who is a living fossil.
Meh, that describes most of them.

When I was a tad the SC used to be called "The Nine Old Men".
Damn you’re old.

I'm so old, the first time I boarded a commercial airline flight, the President of the United Snakes was Harry Truman.
Must have been a Wright Brothers aero plane.

It is news when talking about an SC justice who is a living fossil.
Meh, that describes most of them.

When I was a tad the SC used to be called "The Nine Old Men".
Damn you’re old.

I'm so old, the first time I boarded a commercial airline flight, the President of the United Snakes was Harry Truman.
Damn you are old.

What do you attribute your longevity too?

My diet. I only eat logical fallacies.

This place makes me gain weight though.

Last edited:
RBG.png

Is Larry.....er.......um...............Ruth not feeling well?

I don't get it. :dunno:
The hell you say!

I kinda meant it as a question.

If you don't know the answer, that's OK. Don't strain yourself.

to the Demrats.....

let the woman go!!!!!!!!!!!!! let her go for Heaven's sake...

This is why we need to consider age limits for the Supreme Court. RBG has had a respectable career, but it's time for her to hang it up. This is becoming too frequent and if Clinton had won instead of Trump she'd have already retired. She's staying in her seat for political reasons and the court isn't supposed to be political. It's supposed to be non-biased

This is why we need to consider age limits for the Supreme Court. RBG has had a respectable career, but it's time for her to hang it up. This is becoming too frequent and if Clinton had won instead of Trump she'd have already retired. She's staying in her seat for political reasons and the court isn't supposed to be political. It's supposed to be non-biased

Merrick Garland rates this post even more funny.

You know the Constitution doesn't anywhere state that there need to be nine justices, right?

You know the Constitution doesn't anywhere state that there need to be nine justices, right?

What does either Merrick Garland or the fact there are nine justices have to do with what I said?

What does either Merrick Garland or the fact there are nine justices have to do with what I said?

I uh, believe you just posted "the Court isn't supposed to be political".

You know who Merrick Garland is?

That was the Senate being political, not the court, so I'll repeat the question again.

That was the Senate being political, not the court, so I'll repeat the question again.

That was the Senate being political exactly about the Court.

Now in this thread we've got a gaggle of yahoos with death wishes.

Which means when the "rival tribe" gets a turn they stall and stall, when they smell their own tribe getting a turn they bubble up with death wishes so they can get another turn. You yourself then joined in calling for her to retire.

It's what Fox Noise calls "fair and balanced".

Which means when the "rival tribe" gets a turn they stall and stall, when they smell their own tribe getting a turn they bubble up with death wishes so they can get another turn. You yourself joined in calling for her to retire.

You mean partisans are being partisan? Well, that's a big fucking revelation, isn't it.

Which means when the "rival tribe" gets a turn they stall and stall, when they smell their own tribe getting a turn they bubble up with death wishes so they can get another turn. You yourself joined in calling for her to retire.

You mean partisans are being partisan? Well, that's a big fucking revelation, isn't it.

Apparently it is to the partisans but it's clear as fuck to me.

Guess it depends on whether your eyes are open or not.

(CNN)Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was not on the bench for oral arguments Wednesday due to illness, according to Chief Justice John Roberts.

Roberts announced she was "indisposed due to illness."
A court spokesperson said that Ginsburg was home with a stomach virus and that she is expected to participate in the cases by reading the briefs.
The oldest Supreme Court justice, Ginsburg leads the liberal wing on the court, which is currently outnumbered 5-4 by conservatives.
Don't hold your breath. Remember the Merrick Garland rule made up by McConnell about confirming a SC judge so close to an election. tit....

Forum List

Back