BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg misses court due to illness

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.
Retire for christs sake !

Merrick Garland rates this post "funny".

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
------------------------------ I think that its important Breaking News and update . I see how quickly things can happen . Remember 'deader than a doornail eli ' and now 'jimmy' and I think that there was another guy Pogo .

I'm sure "there was another guy". Jimmy is doing find. And I don't know who "eli" is, is he "coming"? Betta betta hide your heart.
------------------------------------------ 'eli' from rat infested and falling down slum of Baltimore . He was a bald headed big mouth black guy that just met his maker a few weeks ago Pogo .

I don't wish her ill health, but it's ridiculous this fossil is deciding legal decisions at the very highest level of our country.

Personally though, I think it's funny that you think somebody calling in sick is "Breaking News".
When it’s Ruth Bader Ginsburg that doesn’t miss a day unless seriously ill, it is.

It's still somebody calling in sick. That's it.

I know summa y'all salivate with wishful death-thinking and shit but that's... what is the word........ deplorable.
--------------------------------------------- in YOUR Opinion but many Americans figure . Out with the old and let the TRUMP do his good works with 'ruths' help Pogo .

I don't doubt that "many" Americans wish for someone's death. It's still deplorable. "Many" is irrelevant.

------------------------------ I think that its important Breaking News and update . I see how quickly things can happen . Remember 'deader than a doornail eli ' and now 'jimmy' and I think that there was another guy Pogo .

I'm sure "there was another guy". Jimmy is doing find. And I don't know who "eli" is, is he "coming"? Betta betta hide your heart.
------------------------------------------ 'eli' from rat infested and falling down slum of Baltimore . He was a bald headed big mouth black guy that just met his maker a few weeks ago Pogo .

There's no such person.

All I know is I've got Three Dog Night rolling through my head, and it's your fault. By the way I wasn't aware you live in Baltimore. That's nice.

''' eli '''' yeah , he was the loud mouth bald headed black guy 'dem' from 'baltimore' [think it was] . He bit the dust a few weeks ago and scuttlebutt is that he was partially sent on his way by the TRUMPS talk about the dirty , scummy area that he represented as a 'senator' Pogo .

''' eli '''' yeah , he was the loud mouth bald headed black guy 'dem' from 'baltimore' [think it was] . He bit the dust a few weeks ago and scuttlebutt is that he was partially sent on his way by the TRUMPS talk about the dirty , scummy area that he represented as a 'senator' Pogo .

I don't think there has ever been a Senator named "eli".

Actually there's never been a person named "eli". In English we capitalize proper nouns. Like you just did with my name.

It is news when talking about an SC justice who is a living fossil.
Meh, that describes most of them.
Not so. Many of them are relatively young. Ruthie is ancient.

When I was a tad the SC used to be called "The Nine Old Men".
Damn you’re old.

Damn you’re old.

I'm so old, the first time I boarded a commercial airline flight, the President of the United Snakes was Harry Truman.

Damn you’re old.

I'm so old, the first time I boarded a commercial airline flight, the President of the United Snakes was Harry Truman.
Damn you are old.

What do you attribute your longevity too?

RBG.png

Is Larry.....er.......um...............Ruth not feeling well?

I don't get it. :dunno:
The hell you say!

Damn you’re old.

Damn you are old.

What do you attribute your longevity too?
Hating Trump.

A congressman calling in sick isn't news.

1/9 of SCOTUS, who's in terrible health calling in sick is news.

Last edited:
Even after she bites the dust, libs will still roll her in a chair very early. She'll look like she is sleeping. After the session, wheel her out.

Forum List

Back