Lol! 'USA TODAY' fact checks the 'Babylon Bee'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
ROTFLOL!!!!
They must really think their readers are utter morons, if they truly felt the need to publish a fact check on this!!! :laughing0301:

Fact check: Satirical claim that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned Ginsburg's death​

The claim: The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg​

The headline of an article published by satire website The Babylon Bee is a nod to the contentious history between the Trump administration and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. The Babylon Bee is "the world's best satire site," according to its website.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died of metastatic pancreatic cancer Sept. 18, is actually "alive," the article suggests, because the 9th Circuit overturned her death.

1703008219441.png

Very smart move by Americans who should always carry proof of identity in case they are asked for their name without prior notification or time to think the question through

USA Today is a cog in the Democrat propaganda machine.

Whenever I'm feeling down, I try to think of things that perk me up, like Ruth Bader Ginsberg banging on the lid of her coffin.

ROTFLOL!!!!
They must really think their readers are utter morons, if they truly felt the need to publish a fact check on this!!! :laughing0301:

Fact check: Satirical claim that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned Ginsburg's death​

The claim: The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg​

To funny.

I wonder how many trumpers don't even believe the fact check.

ROTFLOL!!!!

A satirical fact check of a satirical conservative humor site. Seems appropriate. :)
By the way, this article is over three years old. Relevant how??

What really confuses me is they say it's a satirical site. Which means they know the site is just jokes and not real, but they still felt the need to comment about them?

I don't even understand what they thought was to be gained by writing the article

What really confuses me is they say it's a satirical site. Which means they know the site is just jokes and not real, but they still felt the need to comment about them?

I don't even understand what they thought was to be gained by writing the article

Never underestimate leftist fragility.

ROTFLOL!!!!

I don't think Chelsey Cox comprehends what the term "satire" means. Must be another one of those "affirmative action" journalists.

They know it, but they aren’t convinced that their readers know it.

The Left gets triggered at any and all criticism, no matter if it is satirical.

In fact, I think especially if it is satirical, because it drives points home better than the real news.

Forum List

Back