Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Something else that everyone should think about..........and this is really scary............

Remember the 2 suicide bombers in Scotland that ran the car into the airport? They were doctors.

Matter of fact, around 3 or 4 years ago, there were a LOT of MusLAME doctors running around, trying to be suicide bombers.

I'm wondering if this dude is just the tip of the iceberg?

God I hope not, My Cardiologist is from Cairo. Not sure if he's Muslim.........
Most Egyptians in the US are Copts. That's the way it is around here, at least. Not that it really matters.

Something else that everyone should think about..........and this is really scary............

Remember the 2 suicide bombers in Scotland that ran the car into the airport? They were doctors.

Matter of fact, around 3 or 4 years ago, there were a LOT of MusLAME doctors running around, trying to be suicide bombers.

I'm wondering if this dude is just the tip of the iceberg?

Most Egyptians in the US are Copts. That's the way it is around here, at least. Not that it really matters.

No clue what a Copts is but you are right it doesn't matter, I'm alive today because of his work. And he's a pretty good guy on top of being one hell of a Doctor.

He was a Sunni Moslem, not of Iran, but Sunni, as in the same as the 9/11 terrorist.

Sunnis are the terrorists, not the Iranians

We should always identify moslems as to who they are, not all Moslems are bad.

In this case, it is once again a Sunni that attacked us.
Iranian money supports almost all Islamic Terrorism around the world. We owe Iran massive payback. The entire friggin country needs to be wasted. What a disgusting collection of zany shitheads run that place.

No clue what a Copts is but you are right it doesn't matter, I'm alive today because of his work. And he's a pretty good guy on top of being one hell of a Doctor.

Copts are Egyptian Christians, sorry for not clarifying. :redface:

What the fuck do you know about it? When was the last time you wore a US Military uniform? Or were even in the USA.

Common sense is not limited to a uniform or geography ya jeopardy genius.

Common sense? You mean that which you show so little of?

It's worse than that because I have absolutely no common sense. My coins are not for the commoners because I understand being Muslim is a choice of faith therefore it is absolutely impossible to be born a muslim. Those spreading islamic fundamentalism may claim otherwise but they don't really get much of a ear for respect or credibility.

He was a Sunni Moslem, not of Iran, but Sunni, as in the same as the 9/11 terrorist.

Iranian money supports almost all Islamic Terrorism around the world. We owe Iran massive payback. The entire friggin country needs to be wasted. What a disgusting collection of zany shitheads run that place.

Well it makes sense someone who would advocate the genocide of millions of people is also ignorant of basic info.

"The evidence was indisputable: Saudi Arabia. America's longtime ally and the world's largest oil producer had somehow become, as a senior Treasury Department official put it, "the epicenter" of terrorist financing."

"Over the past 25 years, the desert kingdom has been the single greatest force in spreading Islamic fundamentalism, while its huge, unregulated charities funneled hundreds of millions of dollars to jihad groups and al Qaeda cells around the world."
How billions in oil money spawned a global terror network - US News and World Report

“If I could somehow snap my fingers and cut off the funding from one country, it would be Saudi Arabia,” said Stuart Levey, the US Treasury official in charge of tracking terror financing."

"Half the foreign fighters held by the US at Camp Cropper near Baghdad are Saudis. They are kept in yellow jumpsuits in a separate, windowless compound after they attempted to impose sharia on the other detainees and preached an extreme form of Wahhabist Islam."

Here's a Saudi official telling saudis to go to iraq and kill americans:

"Sheikh Saleh al-Luhaidan, the chief justice, who oversees terrorist trials, was recorded on tape in a mosque in 2004, encouraging young men to fight in Iraq. “Entering Iraq has become risky now,” he cautioned. “It requires avoiding those evil satellites and those drone aircraft, which own every corner of the skies over Iraq. If someone knows that he is capable of entering Iraq in order to join the fight, and if his intention is to raise up the word of God, then he is free to do so.”

For those who do not know, Gitmo was not always a harsh place for detainees under the Bush admin:

"Former detainees from the US military prison at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba are also benefiting. To celebrate the Muslim holiday of Eid, 55 prisoners were temporarily released last month and given the equivalent of £1,300 each to spend with their families."
Saudi Arabia is hub of world terror - Times Online

There are a lot of good looking persian women, I would hate to see them wasted. Sure Iranians do fund terrorism but at the same time Sunni's are funding terrorism as well, its like they are competing with one another.

Maj. Hassan was a Sunni, he funded himself, 9/11 was funded by Sunni Moslems.

Latest on Sunni-Major Hassan is wanted try soldiers as war criminals.

Looks like the only people who jumped the gun on this one are the ones who said this never had a thing to do with religion.

There are a lot of good looking persian women, I would hate to see them wasted. Sure Iranians do fund terrorism but at the same time Sunni's are funding terrorism as well, its like they are competing with one another.

Maj. Hassan was a Sunni, he funded himself, 9/11 was funded by Sunni Moslems.

Latest on Sunni-Major Hassan is wanted try soldiers as war criminals.

Looks like the only people who jumped the gun on this one are the ones who said this never had a thing to do with religion.

There is still nothing nailing down the "it's crazy islam's fault." Hell, you just highlighted a strong piece of evidence it was not about religion but it looks like you missed it.

I wondered how long it would take the homosexualbikersailor to wade in with his brilliant intellectual Trailer Park comments. Good boy, you didn't disappoint..................

Forum List

Back