Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

I see the GayBikerSailor is back. My, my but we have missed the input from the world of homo-sex-ualia. Welcome back Gayboy.

You wanna know something REALLY fucked up?

FAUX Noise are the only ones that have really explored the avenue of this idiot being a terrorist.

CNN, MSNBC, the network news agencies? They're all busy trying to bring the plight of PTSD and multiple deployments as the cause.

You know? Both are right........he went snappy because he was scared of going to the ME. And, as a result, he tried to affiliate with other terrorist groups. However.......the terrorists told him no (probably because they knew the CIA was all over him), and so he decided, on his own, to go on his own personal jihad. Maybe he was hoping for such a large display, that he figured SOME group would claim he was part of them.

Know why the MSM is trying to make this about PTSD and deployments?

Simple................because the CIA and FBI BOTH knew they'd fucked up, and this is a really convenient way to white wash all the stupidity from not coordinating with each other properly.

You actually have some valid points. But there is still more to this to be found. At least i think so.

FAUX Noise are the only ones that have really explored the avenue of this idiot being a terrorist.

CNN, MSNBC, the network news agencies? They're all busy trying to bring the plight of PTSD and multiple deployments as the cause.

You know? Both are right........he went snappy because he was scared of going to the ME. And, as a result, he tried to affiliate with other terrorist groups. However.......the terrorists told him no (probably because they knew the CIA was all over him), and so he decided, on his own, to go on his own personal jihad. Maybe he was hoping for such a large display, that he figured SOME group would claim he was part of them.

Simple................because the CIA and FBI BOTH knew they'd fucked up, and this is a really convenient way to white wash all the stupidity from not coordinating with each other properly.

All msm is pro government so these are good points but fox has a specific political agenda so anything like this will be sold as terrorism because we are due for another 9E any time now. Americans need to be reminded why we voluntarily surrender good portions of our Constitution....I bet fox still even runs the ticker tape that says:

<<Terror Alert: Elevated>>

He went snappy because he didn't want to kill the people he identified with, and because an imam told him he'd make it to paradise if he went out in a blaze of fire.

If he was afraid of being shot at, he wouldn't have set himself up to be blasted 4 times.

If he was afraid of being shot at, he wouldn't have set himself up to be blasted 4 times.

No, he wasn't afraid of being shot, he was afraid of going to the ME.

Standing up and getting shot 4 times isn't bravery, it's "suicide by cop", which is MUCH different.

You're not expecting to be there much longer.........

Standing up and getting shot 4 times isn't bravery, it's "suicide by cop", which is MUCH different.

That's weird....all this time I've been reading this guy is a crazed muslim but he was afraid of a free ride to within a few hundred miles of Mecca? He couldn't have been very devout....

That's weird....all this time I've been reading this guy is a crazed muslim but he was afraid of a free ride to within a few hundred miles of Mecca? He couldn't have been very devout....

No. He was born here in America, but claimed to be Palestinian. Apparently, he'd gotten some bad news about what would happen if he went to Iraq.

That's when he started shopping around for terrorist cells. But, because he was being watched by the CIA, they wouldn't take him on.

He then became despondent and decided on suicide by cop.

Like I said, he was hoping to die. I'm kinda happy that he's paralyzed and still alive.

Gonna be easier to execute him that way. And yes......in this case, all my peaceful hippie ways are gone. He killed fellow brothers and sisters in arms of MINE, and I'd like to see a bit of payback.

No. He was born here in America, but claimed to be Palestinian. Apparently, he'd gotten some bad news about what would happen if he went to Iraq.

That's when he started shopping around for terrorist cells. But, because he was being watched by the CIA, they wouldn't take him on.

Like I said, he was hoping to die. I'm kinda happy that he's paralyzed and still alive.

Gonna be easier to execute him that way. And yes......in this case, all my peaceful hippie ways are gone. He killed fellow brothers and sisters in arms of MINE, and I'd like to see a bit of payback.

Started way before going to Ft. Hood. He was screaming jihadi nearly 24/7. Perhaps it was to get out-though his actions sort of deny that. No, the military, NSA, FBI all dropped the ball. They didn't just have dots, they had medicine balls and decided they didn't fit the pc script. Over 40 lives plus their loved ones were effected.

Started way before going to Ft. Hood. He was screaming jihadi nearly 24/7. Perhaps it was to get out-though his actions sort of deny that. No, the military, NSA, FBI all dropped the ball. They didn't just have dots, they had medicine balls and decided they didn't fit the pc script. Over 40 lives plus their loved ones were effected.

Like I said before Annie, the whole reason that they are whitewashing this with the brush of PTSD and extensive deployment time, is because the CIA, FBI and the Army all dropped the ball.

They're just looking for a way to sweep this under the rug.

The terrorist cells all knew he was being watched by the CIA? Doesn't that sound kind of......off? How do the terrorist cells have more intel than the cia, fbi, and homeland (in)security?

So far it doesn't look like people can pin this on islam but those who have done so already don't live in the world of Reason anyways.

The terrorist cells all knew he was being watched by the CIA? Doesn't that sound kind of......off? How do the terrorist cells have more intel than the cia, fbi, and homeland (in)security?

So far it doesn't look like people can pin this on islam but those who have done so already don't live in the world of Reason anyways.

Did you know there is a whole world outside of your basement?

Doesn't look like you can pin it on Islam? Which facts are you ignoring besides most of what we know about this man so far?

He was born a Muslim
He claimed to be Palestinian
He spoke out against going to war against Muslims
He wanted his patients charged with war crimes
He had a business card calling himself a Soldier of Allah
He attempted (at least) to contact terrorist organizations.
He murdered 13 people while screaming out religious slogans.

But don't blame any of this on Islam........:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Doesn't look like you can pin it on Islam? Which facts are you ignoring besides most of what we know about this man so far?

He was born a Muslim

I stopped reading as soon as I saw the "he was born a muslim" line. Good grief.

He was a Sunni Moslem, not of Iran, but Sunni, as in the same as the 9/11 terrorist.

Sunnis are the terrorists, not the Iranians

We should always identify moslems as to who they are, not all Moslems are bad.

In this case, it is once again a Sunni that attacked us.

You're not serious are you? Did you hear about his visits to the mosque? How about the fact that he'd contacted some radical jihadists?

And yes...........there were enough MusLAMES from the mosque that could have kept an eye on him. How the fuck do you think they do it in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Yes.........they did know that he was being watched. Simple observation over a couple of months would have told them that. Why else do you think that they didn't pick him up? Do you realize what kind of an asset he would be in country for the terrorists? All he'd really have to do is let a suicide bomber through the gates of the base.

Or worse............

He was born a Muslim

I stopped reading as soon as I saw the "he was born a muslim" line. Good grief.

Which proves that you ignore the facts, you are dismissed.:drillsergeant:

He was born a Muslim

you left out that through all this he was he was given the honor of a place on the Obama transition team no less...hey nothing odd about that

He was born a Muslim

The only blame is on Nidal Hasan.

He was born a Muslim

The only blame is on Nidal Hasan.

bullshit... intelligence was well aware of this person he wanted soldiers charged with war crimes..openly supported terrorist..tried to make contact with terrorist and they did nothing except put him on the Obama transition team...they were waiting for him to commit such an act rather than stopping it..because it would be a politically useful tool in gaining support for the war on terror and because of that..peoples sons and daughters are now dead

Forum List

Back