Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

He wasn't so much a member of the transition team, as he was there just for the ceremony Eots.

And yes.......the FBI and CIA knew about this idiot. The reason they blame PTSD is because the CIA fucked up, and it's a quick way to whitewash this.

You know...........if a person is in the military, and at this person's rank, they generally have a security review on them every 1-2 years. Especially if they have a Secret or higher clearance, and, since he's a shrink as well as a mid level officer, I can see where he would have one.

I'm just wondering why they didn't catch (and stop) this sooner? I mean shit.........didn't they do his reviews properly?

He wasn't so much a member of the transition team, as he was there just for the ceremony Eots.

And yes.......the FBI and CIA knew about this idiot. The reason they blame PTSD is because the CIA fucked up, and it's a quick way to whitewash this.

You know...........if a person is in the military, and at this person's rank, they generally have a security review on them every 1-2 years. Especially if they have a Secret or higher clearance, and, since he's a shrink as well as a mid level officer, I can see where he would have one.

I'm just wondering why they didn't catch (and stop) this sooner? I mean shit.........didn't they do his reviews properly?

I think they didnt fuck up and they did his reveiws ..they knew he was unstable and capable of going off and made a decision to let it play out

Did you know there is a whole world outside of your basement?

Doesn't look like you can pin it on Islam? Which facts are you ignoring besides most of what we know about this man so far?

He was born a Muslim
He claimed to be Palestinian
He spoke out against going to war against Muslims
He wanted his patients charged with war crimes
He had a business card calling himself a Soldier of Allah
He attempted (at least) to contact terrorist organizations.
He murdered 13 people while screaming out religious slogans.

But don't blame any of this on Islam........:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The only blame is on Nidal Hasan.

bullshit... intelligence was well aware of this person he wanted soldiers charged with war crimes..openly supported terrorist..tried to make contact with terrorist and they did nothing except put him on the Obama transition team...they were waiting for him to commit such an act rather than stopping it..because it would be a politically useful tool in gaining support for the war on terror and because of that..peoples sons and daughters are now dead

Again (not sure how much more I can simplify this) - the only person responsible for the murder of 13 people is Nidal Hasan.

I think they didnt fuck up and they did his reveiws ..they knew he was unstable and capable of going off and made a decision to let it play out

They did? Hindsight is, as usual, perfect.

It's extremely difficult to predict the unpredictable - when a mentally ill or unstable person is going to do something drastic - until after it happens.

I think the problem made obvious in the Fort Hood shooting is not the "problem of Islam" but the problem of someone who has been repeatedly identified as unstable and difficult to deal with on many levels and yet they are unable to get rid of him because they are either worried about appearing anti-muslim or the bureaucratic red tape places so many impediments on firing someone they are unable to act and just pass him on. That is the problem that needs to be addressed - not all these semantical games about was it or was it not a "terrorist act".

It's extremely difficult to predict the unpredictable - when a mentally ill or unstable person is going to do something drastic - until after it happens.

I think the problem made obvious in the Fort Hood shooting is not the "problem of Islam" but the problem of someone who has been repeatedly identified as unstable and difficult to deal with on many levels and yet they are unable to get rid of him because they are either worried about appearing anti-muslim or the bureaucratic red tape places so many impediments on firing someone they are unable to act and just pass him on. That is the problem that needs to be addressed - not all these semantical games about was it or was it not a "terrorist act".

bullshit...any other solider would of been dealt with long ago for far less infractions

They did? Hindsight is, as usual, perfect.

no with foresight..he was clearly a problem

The only blame is on Nidal Hasan.

bullshit... intelligence was well aware of this person he wanted soldiers charged with war crimes..openly supported terrorist..tried to make contact with terrorist and they did nothing except put him on the Obama transition team...they were waiting for him to commit such an act rather than stopping it..because it would be a politically useful tool in gaining support for the war on terror and because of that..peoples sons and daughters are now dead

Again (not sure how much more I can simplify this) - the only person responsible for the murder of 13 people is Nidal Hasan.

you could not simplifie it anymore...but that does not mean it is that simple

You know the reason, It may have been considered racial profiling. Can't do anything that isn't P C even in the Army now.
But then again he probably only had a Secret based on a simple BI.
But damn, the press knows enough about him already to make a full blown investigation of him warranted. You would HOPE that Intell knows even more than the press could find out.

It's called political correctness. Everyone knew, but with the new administration we have in place now where it's not considered nice to call a terrorist a terrorist what do you expect. It's the pre 9-11 mentality that is the Obama administration.:cuckoo::cuckoo: I am betting that we will see more of this before his first and only term as President is up.

It has been too long since some camps have been able to sing "Muslims, Gays, and Strays! Oh my!"

What would happen if a gay illegal immigrant Mexican muslim went postal?

You know the reason, It may have been considered racial profiling. Can't do anything that isn't P C even in the Army now.
But damn, the press knows enough about him already to make a full blown investigation of him warranted. You would HOPE that Intell knows even more than the press could find out.

bullshit..trying to contact terrorist ..get out of the army.. openly supporting suicide bombers
wanting patients charged with war crimes...there is a lot that can be done about all that..
and only a simpleton would believe they knew of all this but were frightened off by political correctness

bullshit..trying to contact terrorist ..get out of the army.. openly supporting suicide bombers
wanting patients charged with war crimes...there is a lot that can be done about all that..
and only a simpleton would believe they knew of all this but were frightened off by political correctness

What the fuck do you know about it? When was the last time you wore a US Military uniform? Or were even in the USA.

It's called political correctness. Everyone knew, but with the new administration we have in place now where it's not considered nice to call a terrorist a terrorist what do you expect. It's the pre 9-11 mentality that is the Obama administration.:cuckoo::cuckoo: I am betting that we will see more of this before his first and only term as President is up.

You have to be fucking kidding me. You actually stooped that pathetically low for a partisan jab? Wtf?

My only surprise was that it was such a high ranking officer and someone in the medical branch.
People in the medical branches of the military are barely what you may consider "military". At least that is from my experience. Military doctors seem just downright annoyed at being in the military at all. So I can understand how this guy got beneath the radar.
Everything I hear about this guy tells me he is one of those people who used religion to make up for a lot of his shortcomings and frustrations in life.
Giving yourself up to God means having humility; not expecting empowerment. Don't you know that?

What the fuck do you know about it? When was the last time you wore a US Military uniform? Or were even in the USA.

Common sense is not limited to a uniform or geography ya jeopardy genius.

My only surprise was that it was such a high ranking officer and someone in the medical branch.
People in the medical branches of the military are barely what you may consider "military". At least that is from my experience. Military doctors seem just downright annoyed at being in the military at all. So I can understand how this guy got beneath the radar.
Everything I hear about this guy tells me he is one of those people who used religion to make up for a lot of his shortcomings and frustrations in life.
Giving yourself up to God means having humility; not expecting empowerment. Don't you know that?

You just opened up an ocean of worms. The next 6 pages will be responding to that post with shit like "Well Islam is
the debil! It don't teach no humility! It's a fake god!"

Common sense is not limited to a uniform or geography ya jeopardy genius.

Common sense? You mean that which you show so little of?

Something else that everyone should think about..........and this is really scary............

Remember the 2 suicide bombers in Scotland that ran the car into the airport? They were doctors.

Matter of fact, around 3 or 4 years ago, there were a LOT of MusLAME doctors running around, trying to be suicide bombers.

I'm wondering if this dude is just the tip of the iceberg?

Something else that everyone should think about..........and this is really scary............

Remember the 2 suicide bombers in Scotland that ran the car into the airport? They were doctors.

Matter of fact, around 3 or 4 years ago, there were a LOT of MusLAME doctors running around, trying to be suicide bombers.

I'm wondering if this dude is just the tip of the iceberg?

God I hope not, My Cardiologist is from Cairo. Not sure if he's Muslim.........

Forum List

Back