2 killed, 5 injured in St. Patrick's Day mass shooting in NW DC

Not this area. It’s near Logan Circle which is a recently gentrified area. Lots of black ghetto spillover that the insulated white bread gentrifiers are naively oblivious to.
Parts of NW nearer Cleveland Park and Woodley and Reno Rd are still safe. Those parts have been dominated by extremely wealthy whites for decades.
You seem to have a disparaging take on successful and well behaved whites

Guy, the government has fucking tanks. They aren't afraid of your penis compensator. They can easily take you out, and your neighbors will cheer them for doing it.

That's why the Nazis didn't take anyone's guns. they didn't need to. Those Germans took those guns and fought to the last old man and little boy for Hitler.
Hitler implemented heavy gun control and restrictions on Germany .

Yea we didn't have any shootings until Biden became president. Damn let the coonin go for at least one day, why is it you never claim it's Biden's America when something good happens or are you not allowed to say that.
Aww poor plantation boy, getting his feeling hurt cause someone is mocking their overseer

Pathetic

what has Joey Xiden done for black folk?
Let's see.
Black folks have benefitted from his Infrastructure Bill, Inflation Reduction Act, Capping off Insulin costs, the fact he has put more Black Judges on the bench than any president in history, lowest unemployment since you Trump Humpers like to give Trump credit for that, given more money to HBCUs than in other president, shall I go on?

Now tell me what Trump and Republicans have done for black folks.

Let's see.
Black folks have benefitted from his Infrastructure Bill, Inflation Reduction Act, Capping off Insulin costs, the fact he has put more Black Judges on the bench than any president in history, lowest unemployment since you Trump Humpers like to give Trump credit for that, given more money to HBCUs than in other president, shall I go on?

Why are Blacks leaving the Democrat party if it has helped them so much?

Let's see.

How have they benefited from it?

Trump and the gop passed the first step act, fixing a lot of xiden’s racist 94 crime bill, reuniting families.

African Americans, like other Americans were better off under trump. Only like 14 percent of the population says they are better off now then before xiden

Forum List

Back