Three people dead in Pennsylvania shooting

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
The SUV was found in Trenton, NJ.

LOL.....There would have been a time when another site I frequent would have been all over this.

Now it's "meh".....Just another black doing black things.

Their entire "black culture" calls for a voluntary rejection of any moral agency.
lt's getting more frequent but we don't GAF anymore!
It's time for America's police to up the ante, Chauvin style!
And if that doesn't help then Rittenhouse style!

Nope, blue shithole states. Only criminals can have guns. It's the law!
It's all good! It doesn't matter whether it's reds or blues shooting their fellow Americans. The shooters and the victims are all purples.
It's necessary for upholding the 2A! Don't mess with something that works.

1710612473478.png

another black spazzing out . craziness.

Now it's "meh".....Just another black doing black things.

Their entire "black culture" calls for a voluntary rejection of any moral agency.
His Dream Became America's Nightmare

More proof that Commie Goon MLK was boldly lying when he used the strawman "color of skin," when we have been judging his mob by content of character for over 400 years.

Another mass shooting by an angry black person. This is getting to be very common now.

I wish you guys would make up your minds. When people advocating for more gun control point out rising numbers of mass shootings, they are told those are mostly gangbangers doing a drive by and that doesn’t count as a mass shooting.

But when you want to demonize Blacks, it’s a mass shooting. Why is that?

I wish you guys would make up your minds. When people advocating for more gun control point out rising numbers of mass shootings, they are told those are mostly gangbangers doing a drive by and that doesn’t count as a mass shooting.

I believe three deaths is by definition a mass shooting/killing no matter what the flavor of the perp is nor the weapon used....Gun, machete, etc.

Yep.

The U.S. statute (the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012) defines a “mass killing/shooting” as “3 or more killings/shooting deaths in a single incident.”

It gets a little clouded as some report a mass killing/shooting when there are two victims and the killer offs their self.

Who is demonizing Blacks?

Forum List

Back