Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal

All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.

that's all it takes.

Next case.
Nah, only for feral white chimps. If the police chased down a man without probable cause, and unlawfully and willfully hurt him, guess what, pokey?
feral white chimps !! my my Jake when cornered and proven wrong drops his non racist guise and shows his true
What crimes? And why the rough treatment? The police perps are going to find out ow tough prison will be for them.
here is what the good cops of Baltimore took of the streets .Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History Rap Sheet Heavy.com

Was she up and about one week after her surgery?

....and trying to run from the police?
Nope. She was up and doing things around the house. She went back to work within three months. She had to wear a magnetic field collar for almost a year to promote bone growth. But, she didn't just collapse and die. Mr. Gray didn't just collapse and die either, or someone would have said something by now. No one has come forward to explain his death. All we know now is that he was in police custody at the time of the injury, and later died in the hospital. If the cops had nothing to do with his death, why haven't they come out and said so? Why keep it a secret if they had nothing to do with his death?

So, it's entirely possible that running caused his death because his spine wasn't healed yet.
We'll find out eventually..nothing will be kept "secret"..LMAO..will you accept the results of the investigation...THAT'S the question.
Depends, I was working a week after mine....

this isn't about you, though...completely irrelevant.
So.....

All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.

that's all it takes.

Next case.
Nah, only for feral white chimps. If the police chased down a man without probable cause, and unlawfully and willfully hurt him, guess what, pokey?
feral white chimps !! my my Jake when cornered and proven wrong drops his non racist guise and shows his true
What crimes? And why the rough treatment? The police perps are going to find out ow tough prison will be for them.
here is what the good cops of Baltimore took of the streets .Freddie Gray Arrest Record Criminal History Rap Sheet Heavy.com
I have one also, yet the cops don't fuck with me...

When you have delicate Spinal and Neck surgery what does common sense tell you to do in order to heal?
I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed.

Nope. She was up and doing things around the house. She went back to work within three months. She had to wear a magnetic field collar for almost a year to promote bone growth. But, she didn't just collapse and die. Mr. Gray didn't just collapse and die either, or someone would have said something by now. No one has come forward to explain his death. All we know now is that he was in police custody at the time of the injury, and later died in the hospital. If the cops had nothing to do with his death, why haven't they come out and said so? Why keep it a secret if they had nothing to do with his death?

So, it's entirely possible that running caused his death because his spine wasn't healed yet.
We'll find out eventually..nothing will be kept "secret"..LMAO..will you accept the results of the investigation...THAT'S the question.
I will accept the results IF the investigation is done by an independent outside source not connected to law enforcement. Otherwise, it'll be the usual, law enforcement investigating law enforcement. Obviously no bias, right?

I completely understand that part of it. My wife had spine surgery two years ago, and had bone ( spine removed) removed.

I will accept the results IF the investigation is done by an independent outside source not connected to law enforcement. Otherwise, it'll be the usual, law enforcement investigating law enforcement. Obviously no bias, right?

hate it for you but when laws are broken...law enforcement investigates....that's the way it's been done worldwide for centuries..you're just going to have to learn to live in the real world..

who do you want to "investigate"..sharpton?..jackson?..LMAO...

My husband hit a moose on the highway back in 2010 or so. Fractured his neck. I figure it took him maybe 10 days to feel up to getting fully back to work (3 jobs)

Of course, he's been pretty much OUT of work the past 6 months or so because his neck healed incorrectly because he went back to work too soon back then and is now undergoing extensive corrective measures.
I had the same problem since I was in a hurry to pay bills..I had problems of sever pain for 2 1/2 years, now that I have stopped doing heavy lifting, it has gotten better....

Depends, I was working a week after mine....

this isn't about you, though...completely irrelevant.
sooooooo

hate it for you but when laws are broken...law enforcement investigates....that's the way it's been done worldwide for centuries..you're just going to have to learn to live in the real world..

I'd like to see an unbiased investigation, an independent lab do the analysis of any and all evidence, and an independent outside source put all the pieces together. I'd like to see law enforcement agencies excluded from investigating one of their own. especially since the legal system, our courts, generally give a free pass to cops.

that's all it takes.

Next case.
I have one also, yet the cops don't fuck with me...
that's because no matter how angry or violent you get you don't pose a threat to anyone !!:50:

I'd like to see an unbiased investigation, an independent lab do the analysis of any and all evidence, and an independent outside source put all the pieces together. I'd like to see law enforcement agencies excluded from investigating one of their own. especially since the legal system, our courts, generally give a free pass to cops.

And now he wants to see the evidence. before it was "They're guilty burn this shit down!!" Now its, well lets look at the evidence.

If this is the case, than information like this should have been made available to the public. This is the shit that get people riled up, come clean days later, not weeks!!

dream on..who is going to investigate?..cooks?..truck drivers?...welders?..LMAO..and if you disagree with THEIR findings you'll say they aren't "qualified" to investigate..you ARE funny!

And now he wants to see the evidence. before it was "They're guilty burn this shit down!!" Now its, well lets look at the evidence.
I have never ever said, "they're guilty burn the shit down". I have always said that rock solid hard concrete evidence should be presented in a court of law, than allow a jury to decide guilt or innocence. You have never ever heard me say anything else about evidence, or guilt.

If this is the case, than information like this should have been made available to the public. This is the shit that get people riled up, come clean days later, not weeks!!
Maybe people should wait to be informed about one man's situation before they burn down a city.

I have never ever said, "they're guilty burn the shit down". I have always said that rock solid hard concrete evidence should be presented in a court of law, than allow a jury to decide guilt or innocence. You have never ever heard me say anything else about evidence, or guilt.
So you think they should burn down Baltimore?

that was done in the martin case..did you agree with the findings?
that was done in the brown case...did you agree with the findings?
It'll be done here ....and you'll disagree again...

Forum List

Back