Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal

My husband hit a moose on the highway back in 2010 or so. Fractured his neck. I figure it took him maybe 10 days to feel up to getting fully back to work (3 jobs)

Of course, he's been pretty much OUT of work the past 6 months or so because his neck healed incorrectly because he went back to work too soon back then and is now undergoing extensive corrective measures.
I had the same problem since I was in a hurry to pay bills..I had problems of sever pain for 2 1/2 years, now that I have stopped doing heavy lifting, it has gotten better....

Yea, he didn't actually have any trouble for a long time, I really credit that to the Temper-pedic honestly, but when it got bad - it was BAD, and he was immediately out of work that day. He's been doing intensive chiropractic therapy, but he was able to work 4 days the past two weeks with the help of a back brace thing (its whatever the one Bret Farve endorses are Copper-fit I think.) We also had to get him fancy shoes hehehe On the plus side, with a few Advil he's having only a little pain getting through the day - they've put him on desk work for the summer (he's a mechanic heh)

I love how willing you guys are to believe anything you can find on the internet, as long as it feels good.

Got anything more reliable than some mouth breather blogging from his mom's basement?

So, it's entirely possible that running caused his death because his spine wasn't healed yet.
We'll find out eventually..nothing will be kept "secret"..LMAO..will you accept the results of the investigation...THAT'S the question.
I will accept the results IF the investigation is done by an independent outside source not connected to law enforcement. Otherwise, it'll be the usual, law enforcement investigating law enforcement. Obviously no bias, right?

hate it for you but when laws are broken...law enforcement investigates....that's the way it's been done worldwide for centuries..you're just going to have to learn to live in the real world..

who do you want to "investigate"..sharpton?..jackson?..LMAO...
I'd like to see an unbiased investigation, an independent lab do the analysis of any and all evidence, and an independent outside source put all the pieces together. I'd like to see law enforcement agencies excluded from investigating one of their own. especially since the legal system, our courts, generally give a free pass to cops.

And now he wants to see the evidence. before it was "They're guilty burn this shit down!!" Now its, well lets look at the evidence.
I have never ever said, "they're guilty burn the shit down". I have always said that rock solid hard concrete evidence should be presented in a court of law, than allow a jury to decide guilt or innocence. You have never ever heard me say anything else about evidence, or guilt.

See below.

Wtch the Riot Live on TV!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

The Mayor of Baltimore is preventing the police from engaging the violent looters so this should get interesting!! :party: Get out your popcorn. The Mayor doesn't want to hurt the black kids feelings so they're getting away with everything they want. Lets watch them undermine their own credibility by burning down their own city. Do black lives matter? Not as much as a free malt liquor!!!!

Cops pelted with thousands of rocks
CVS Pharmacy is being looted (For drugs no doubt)
Cars are set on fire.
7/11 being looted (For malt liquor no doubt)
Thick Black Smoke over Baltimore
Buildings burning
Most are locals from Baltimore (So much for the outside agitator excuse)

Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

ap_freddie-gray_ap-photo1-640x471.jpg

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
I hope it doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

I will accept the results IF the investigation is done by an independent outside source not connected to law enforcement. Otherwise, it'll be the usual, law enforcement investigating law enforcement. Obviously no bias, right?

hate it for you but when laws are broken...law enforcement investigates....that's the way it's been done worldwide for centuries..you're just going to have to learn to live in the real world..

I'd like to see an unbiased investigation, an independent lab do the analysis of any and all evidence, and an independent outside source put all the pieces together. I'd like to see law enforcement agencies excluded from investigating one of their own. especially since the legal system, our courts, generally give a free pass to cops.

And now he wants to see the evidence. before it was "They're guilty burn this shit down!!" Now its, well lets look at the evidence.
I have never ever said, "they're guilty burn the shit down". I have always said that rock solid hard concrete evidence should be presented in a court of law, than allow a jury to decide guilt or innocence. You have never ever heard me say anything else about evidence, or guilt.
So you think they should burn down Baltimore?
No, I do NOT think they should burn anything down. I am totally against violence, looting, personal injury and harm, burning buildings and cars, and destroying property, and have stated such many times in the past couple of days. No where will you find where I have ever said they should burn anything down. I challenge you to find one word along those lines.

that was done in the martin case..did you agree with the findings?
that was done in the brown case...did you agree with the findings?
It'll be done here ....and you'll disagree again...
I never saw where it had been done in any of those cases. As far as I know from the articles and stories, no outside independent agency investigated any of those cases. And, no outside independent labs tested any evidence in any of those cases. At least none were reported in the many articles and stories that I read. If you have information to dispute that, please present it and I'll certainly read it and comment on it. From what I do know from news articles, government labs did the testing, and law enforcement agencies did the investigations. Do you have evidence that an independent outside source handles all of it and reported back to the officials?

See below.

Wtch the Riot Live on TV!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

The Mayor of Baltimore is preventing the police from engaging the violent looters so this should get interesting!! :party: Get out your popcorn. The Mayor doesn't want to hurt the black kids feelings so they're getting away with everything they want. Lets watch them undermine their own credibility by burning down their own city. Do black lives matter? Not as much as a free malt liquor!!!!

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
I hope it doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.
Yes, correct. I said that I hope the riots and protests don't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced. That's exactly what I said, and I meant every word, and stand by what I said. But, I never ever said anything about burning anything down. I have repeated for the past two days that I do NOT approve of violence, burning buildings and cars, looting, and harming others. I do not approve of it, nor do I condone such behavior. I do approve of protests and riots. I do condone protest and riots. But never have I said that I approve of or condone violence, burning, looting, or injuring others.

So again, where did I ever say, "burn it down"?

This is huge news, but I have not seen it on FOX, CNN, or any reputable news outlet. Is this true?
Yes but the big media is burying it for now.

Big Media, meaning FOX. If it is true FOX would be shouting it from the rooftops, it appears to me!
how cute!..you actually think television is for giving accurate news...
I love how willing you guys are to believe anything you can find on the internet, as long as it feels good.

Got anything more reliable than some mouth breather blogging from his mom's basement?

that was done in the martin case..did you agree with the findings?
that was done in the brown case...did you agree with the findings?
It'll be done here ....and you'll disagree again...
I never saw where it had been done in any of those cases. As far as I know from the articles and stories, no outside independent agency investigated any of those cases. And, no outside independent labs tested any evidence in any of those cases. At least none were reported in the many articles and stories that I read. If you have information to dispute that, please present it and I'll certainly read it and comment on it. From what I do know from news articles, government labs did the testing, and law enforcement agencies did the investigations. Do you have evidence that an independent outside source handles all of it and reported back to the officials?

I'm not going to walk you through old news again...there were three autopsies on brown... a grand jury, the doj and fbi investigated...case closed. move on

violations of the law are investigated by law enforcement...that's how the real world works...

See below.

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
Yes, correct. I said that I hope the riots and protests don't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced. That's exactly what I said, and I meant every word, and stand by what I said. But, I never ever said anything about burning anything down. I have repeated for the past two days that I do NOT approve of violence, burning buildings and cars, looting, and harming others. I do not approve of it, nor do I condone such behavior. I do approve of protests and riots. I do condone protest and riots. But never have I said that I approve of or condone violence, burning, looting, or injuring others.

What do you think rioting entails?

See below.

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

You libs call me dumb whenever I say you can't trust the government to confirm Obama is a citizen yet you claim they won't arrest a murderer when there is evidence of guilt. Such a double standard and you pretty much said burn the bitch down in the quote given in post 65.

All it says is that there's a chance that an accident occurred through no fault of the cops.

that's all it takes.

Next case.
Nah, only for feral white chimps. If the police chased down a man without probable cause, and unlawfully and willfully hurt him, guess what, pokey?
He ran and when they stopped him he had an illegal switchblade on him.
Running while black is not probable cause, little buddy.

"feral white chimps !! my my Jake when cornered and proven wrong drops his non racist guise and shows his true"

Parodying real racists like you with "feral white chimps" is not racist only truthful.

"that's because no matter how angry or violent you get you don't pose a threat to anyone !!" And neither do you.

"feral white chimps !! my my Jake when cornered and proven wrong drops his non racist guise and shows his true"

Parodying real racists like you with "feral white chimps" is not racist only truthful.
So you're racist too. Welcome to our ranks brother.

I agreed with all the findings. Martin gave up his defense of stand his ground when he went into the condo then came out again to confront GZ.

In the Brown case, Officer Wilson was right to shoot him.

The New York case was criminal assault from the get go.

The Baltimore arrest was unwarranted and the treatment appears criminal.

See below.

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

So YOU know what happened and won't be satisfied until your belief is upheld, GOT it.

If it wasnt for the damage these idiots caused this whole thing would be hilarious.
What a bunch of fuck ups,every time they latch on to a new dead hero it turns out they were far from innocent and were complicit in their own deaths.
Bunch of bumbling fools.

So you're racist too. Welcome to our ranks brother.
Parodying real racists like you is never racism, just laughter at your expense.
I don't feel like I had any expense but it's ok. So you think one guy who was a continual criminal and problem to the community is worth burning the city down? He was advised to not go places because of his back and a freak accident occurred and yet you still believe this? You're smart man. Go do good things.

Forum List

Back