A Coincidence or a Conspiracy?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
You decide:
Centuries of "the Jews did it" canards just don't die because they serve those for whom hate trumps truth.
Thirteen years of 9/11 CTs with a strong dose of "the Jews did it" just don't die because they serve those for whom the same hate trumps truth.
A coincidence or a conspiracy? Was the now defunct "Truther" Movement just another cover for insipid anti-Semitism?

Charlie Veitch was once one of Britain’s leading conspiracy theorists, a friend of David Icke and Alex Jones and a 9/11 'truther'. But when he had a change of heart, the threats began...

When asked if he found anti-Semitism in the 'truther' movement he responded: “Loads. Loads.."

"...I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."

Really that was when I really begun changing my mind about Israel and everything else I believed in and you think this wacko is going to make me change my mind, I can read thank you. I am fully aware of the Jews behind the politics in this country. He is probably a paid shrill.

trust me,SAYIT is a paid shill of Israel as well.Best to put him on your ignore list.He is just here to waste your time and take it up just like his handlers instruct him to.

this is what I advise you to do with this paid shill-

:trolls:

You decide:
Centuries of "the Jews did it" canards just don't die because they serve those for whom hate trumps truth.
Thirteen years of 9/11 CTs with a strong dose of "the Jews did it" just don't die because they serve those for whom the same hate trumps truth.
A coincidence or a conspiracy? Was the now defunct "Truther" Movement just another cover for insipid anti-Semitism?

Charlie Veitch was once one of Britain’s leading conspiracy theorists, a friend of David Icke and Alex Jones and a 9/11 'truther'. But when he had a change of heart, the threats began...

When asked if he found anti-Semitism in the 'truther' movement he responded: “Loads. Loads.."

"...I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong."

no one ever heard of this twisted fuck before this...he is a complete joke

Really that was when I really begun changing my mind about Israel and everything else I believed in and you think this wacko is going to make me change my mind, I can read thank you. I am fully aware of the Jews behind the politics in this country. He is probably a paid shrill.
they showed a reenactment of the collapse with lego and he had a revelation...I shit you not

Like a magnet this thread quickly drew defensive responses from the very "people" it describes. Thank you.
:lmao:

you are so right Penelope-----I lived in New York City back then and worked in four of the five boroughs with the "people" -----I watched the buildings burn and go down on 9-11-01 and went back to work on 9-12-01-----by then every muslim child above the age of three------KNEW as do you------DA JOOOOOS DONE IT

you are so right Penelope-----I lived in New York City back then and worked in four of the five boroughs with the "people" -----I watched the buildings burn and go down on 9-11-01 and went back to work on 9-12-01-----by then every muslim child above the age of three------KNEW as do you------DA JOOOOOS DONE IT
you such a bull shitter

you such a bull shitter

Is that the best you can do? at least Penelope can quote the islamo Nazi
partyline. She makes a good muslim three year old----virtually a PRODIGY

the guy is an attention seeking nut case

And in that he is typical of all "Truthers" (yet any loon can have a lucid moment). It's about time you recognize what so many already know about you, Princess.
:lmao:

Last edited:
Not a nibble. Three of our more virulent Jew-hatin' "Truther" twits spin wildly in a lame attempt to deflect from the subject of the OP.
Was the rampant anti-Semitism so prevalent in the now defunct 9/11 CT Movement a result of the movement or the underlying cause of its existence?
Coincidence? I think not.

Not a nibble. Three of our more virulent Jew-hatin' "Truther" twits spin wildly in a lame attempt to deflect from the subject of the OP.
Was the rampant anti-Semitism so prevalent in the now defunct 9/11 CT Movement a result of the movement or the underlying cause of its existence?

no coincidence The islamo Nazis "knew" DA JOOOOS DONE IT ---even before it happened

no coincidence The islamo Nazis "knew" DA JOOOOS DONE IT ---even before it happened

Amazing, eh? Thing is they can never let go of what they "knew" regardless of the facts because their 9/11 CTBS so well serves their unshakable hate for Jews.

Amazing, eh? Thing is they can never let go of what they "knew" regardless of the facts because their 9/11 CTBS so well serves their unshakable hate for Jews.

I have an advantage in understanding them. I grew up in an area of the USA ----which-----as it turns out-----is one of the epicenters of Nazism------from way back.
It's history of documented anti Semitism goes back to the 1800s. As such-----as a child who loved to read------I picked up all sorts of old, worn out pamphlets----
some more than 30 years old (I got them circa 1960) I read their literature and came to be as familiar with it as I was with superman comics (I got lots of brothers) Their literature was even more interesting to me than was superman------it was ALL ABOUT JEWS. Only a few years later I picked up a book-----
also ALL ABOUT JEWS-----it was the KORAN (picthall translation) I was working in a very large hospital with lots of muslim docs-in-training. I was amazed at what THEY "KNEW" they knew that which I read in the Nazi pamphlets CHAPTER AND VERSE and believed it with the same faith that
Penelope believes it (all of this is circa late 1960s) These guys are not new
to me------they have been cooking their crap for a very long time. If Nepal were a
muslim country-------the earthquake there would have been CREATED BY JOOOOS. Most of the Pakistanis I came to know well----KNEW more about
JOOOOS then do I ------having never met one and not knowing that I am a JOOO.

btw----whenever a Pakistani politician is assassinated --"DA JOOOOS DID IT"

Forum List

Back