Boy scouts on verge of bankruptcy

It is run by conservatives
Always has been
The scouts have been destroyed by the Left Wingers

Very few left wingers involved in scouts

Left Wingers are who put gay scout masters and gay scouts and girls in the Boy Scouts
Actually, it was the conservatives in BSA who resisted the inevitable for so long

Parents don't want their kids to be subjected to gay Scout Masters.
Donors don't want to contribute to an organization that harms kids.

There are gays throughout life. Gay teachers, doctors, policemen
BSA does not harm kids

The failure of the Boy Scouts was inevitable once they started admitting gays, gay scoutmasters and girls. Whether the leadership really believed that such inclusivity would increase membership is debatable. Common sense wouid dictate that pandering to such a small minority would alienate the majority.
Nobody is pandering

They are just doing the right thing. Gays have always been in Scouts
They are just no longer required to lie

Strange, when I was in the Scouts , didn't know a single gay who was. Maybe there were and they were silent about it, who knows, but if they were there, but no one knew they were there, then the net effect is that they weren't there.

Closet

The failure of the Boy Scouts was inevitable once they started admitting gays, gay scoutmasters and girls. Whether the leadership really believed that such inclusivity would increase membership is debatable. Common sense wouid dictate that pandering to such a small minority would alienate the majority.
Nobody is pandering

They are just doing the right thing. Gays have always been in Scouts
They are just no longer required to lie

Strange, when I was in the Scouts , didn't know a single gay who was. Maybe there were and they were silent about it, who knows, but if they were there, but no one knew they were there, then the net effect is that they weren't there.

Closet

Correct, which means in my view they weren't there.

The entire “scouting” thing would be great if they did the same things. Never quite understood why the boy scouts go camping, hiking, canoeing, starting fires with sticks, etc… and girl scouts sell cookies.

Keep them separate, keep them safe, let them do the same things though.

In it’s current incarnation, I have zero sympathy for their alleged plight.

The entire “scouting” thing would be great if they did the same things. Never quite understood why the boy scouts go camping, hiking, canoeing, starting fires with sticks, etc… and girl scouts sell cookies.

That's the real question. If girls wanted to do the same activity as boys, and many of them do and did, why on Earth didn't the Girl Scouts change to meet those wants ? That's just dumb.

Tomorrow you'll post something positive about "diversity," won't you.

Just another libtard who can't articulate a principle without tripping over herself.

Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.
Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going on with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....
Another Progressive success!!

That's the real question. If girls wanted to do the same activity as boys, and many of them do and did, why on Earth didn't the Girl Scouts change to meet those wants ? That's just dumb.

Because to the left everything must be all inclusive up to and including men pretending to be women compete in women's athletics.

Because to the left everything must be all inclusive up to and including men pretending to be women compete in women's athletics.

According the the Left, the Biggest Crybully wins the Intersectional Biggest Victim Olympics.

The BSA used to get lots of cheap and free bennies from counties and cities....but once they went to court to get themselves declared a religious organization, those freebies stopped. Bummer.

Tomorrow you'll post something positive about "diversity," won't you.

Just another libtard who can't articulate a principle without tripping over herself.

I’ll post something today positive about diversity if you like. The BSA discussion has zero to do with diversity and everything to do with 1/2 of the population (young females) not seeing the value in “scouting” when it involves setting up a table at a suburban strip mall and selling cookies.

Uh, no.

When it is called “scouting” it infers scouting activities; not selling cookies in Peoria.

According the the Left, the Biggest Crybully wins the Intersectional Biggest Victim Olympics.

Are those reality shows?

Uh, no.

When it is called “scouting” it infers scouting activities; not selling cookies in Peoria.

Wooosh another one goes over your head at Mach 2

Are those reality shows?

Yes, they are performed daily on CNN, MSNBC, NBS, CBS, ABC, NPR and by the Dem members of Congress.

The scouts have been destroyed by the Left Wingers

Very few left wingers involved in scouts

Left Wingers are who put gay scout masters and gay scouts and girls in the Boy Scouts
Actually, it was the conservatives in BSA who resisted the inevitable for so long

Parents don't want their kids to be subjected to gay Scout Masters.
Donors don't want to contribute to an organization that harms kids.

There are gays throughout life. Gay teachers, doctors, policemen
BSA does not harm kids

Parents do not want to leave their boys alone with gay men.

Uh, no.

Wooosh another one goes over your head at Mach 2

Well, Im discussing the topic in the OP. You’re trying to make it about something else. Like most people you encounter, I have zero interest in what you’re trying to make this into. But keep it up…or quit. I really don’t care.

Are those reality shows?

Yes, they are performed daily on CNN, MSNBC, NBS, CBS, ABC, NPR and by the Dem members of Congress.

Oooooookay. I still have zero idea what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back