Boy scouts on verge of bankruptcy

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.

Maybe you should actually do ten seconds of research instead of listening to what Alex Jones tells you, Crazy Train

Suit: Scoutmaster abused Boy Scouts in '60s and '70s - CNN
That isn't what ALL of this is about. It doesn't help that MILLIONS of parents have taken their sons OUT of the Boy Scouts and either let completely or joined another scouting group. Ya lose money that way....good riddance to the Boy Scouts...trail life usa is better choice now.

Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.
Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....

They BOOOd Obama.

little fkn nazis

I stopped financial support at that moment.

As is my right!
That was the Boy Scouts finest moment. They let the first anti-American President know what they thought of him. :113:

Maybe you should actually do ten seconds of research instead of listening to what Alex Jones tells you, Crazy Train

Well what just helped me look better than you is this article IS NOT FROM ALEX JONES thanks.

I'm aware the article isn't, but we all know you read about this at InfoWars first.

You should try stepping off the DEMO TARD TRAIN , I got everything to counter act the bs you throw at me.

POSTED ARTICLE ISN'T INFOWARS................

You just made yourself look just as moronic as a die hard Trump hater.

I THINK YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FOLLOW AND CLICK ALL THOSE LITTLE LINKS " WITHIN" AN ARTICLE AREN'T YOU OR ARE YOU FALLING DOWN THE DEMOCRATIC RETARD LANE?
upload_2018-12-13_8-29-21.png

Boy Scouts of America Considers Bankruptcy Filing Amid Sex-Abuse Lawsuits

TALK ABOUT CRAZY TRAIN HYPOCRITICAL FK OFF

AT LEAST SOME BOTHER TO AT LEAST CLICK AND SEE WHERE THE INFORMATION IS FROM BEFORE ACCUSING AND INSULTING DICK HEAD

You should try stepping off the DEMO TARD TRAIN , I got everything to counter act the bs you throw at me.

POSTED ARTICLE ISN'T INFOWARS................

You just made yourself look just as moronic as a die hard Trump hater.

I THINK YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FOLLOW AND CLICK ALL THOSE LITTLE LINKS " WITHIN" AN ARTICLE AREN'T YOU OR ARE YOU FALLING DOWN THE DEMOCRATIC RETARD LANE?
View attachment 234466

Boy Scouts of America Considers Bankruptcy Filing Amid Sex-Abuse Lawsuits

TALK ABOUT CRAZY TRAIN HYPOCRITICAL FK OFF

AT LEAST SOME BOTHER TO AT LEAST CLICK AND SEE WHERE THE INFORMATION IS FROM BEFORE ACCUSING AND INSULTING DICK HEAD

8tkL.gif

Not as many kids are in to camping and outdoor activities

Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....

They BOOOd Obama.

little fkn nazis

I stopped financial support at that moment.

As is my right!
good, obama is a racist

Not as many kids are in to camping and outdoor activities
That's undoubtedly true. If the Boy Scouts started stressing game programming or cyber security they might
find they attract more scouts (I don't know if they already have tried this).

50 years ago one person did bad things.

To 17 kids.

He must have had some deal going on with the Catholic Church.

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not going to take the data point of one bad person and extrapolate it across the entire Boy Scouts.

The Catholic Church has a verified history of repetitive abuse that it has tried to cover up. It is not a valid comparison unless you have proof that the Boys Scouts have done the equivalent.

The failure of the Boy Scouts was inevitable once they started admitting gays, gay scoutmasters and girls. Whether the leadership really believed that such inclusivity would increase membership is debatable. Common sense wouid dictate that pandering to such a small minority would alienate the majority.

This is what happens when you let liberals have a hand in running anything.
It is run by conservatives
Always has been
The scouts have been destroyed by the Left Wingers

Very few left wingers involved in scouts

Left Wingers are who put gay scout masters and gay scouts and girls in the Boy Scouts
Actually, it was the conservatives in BSA who resisted the inevitable for so long

The failure of the Boy Scouts was inevitable once they started admitting gays, gay scoutmasters and girls. Whether the leadership really believed that such inclusivity would increase membership is debatable. Common sense wouid dictate that pandering to such a small minority would alienate the majority.
Nobody is pandering

They are just doing the right thing. Gays have always been in Scouts
They are just no longer required to lie

This is what happens when you let liberals have a hand in running anything.
It is run by conservatives
Always has been
The scouts have been destroyed by the Left Wingers

Very few left wingers involved in scouts

Left Wingers are who put gay scout masters and gay scouts and girls in the Boy Scouts
Actually, it was the conservatives in BSA who resisted the inevitable for so long

Parents don't want their kids to be subjected to gay Scout Masters.
Donors don't want to contribute to an organization that harms kids.

Nobody is pandering

They are just doing the right thing. Gays have always been in Scouts
They are just no longer required to lie

Strange, when I was in the Scouts , didn't know a single gay who was. Maybe there were and they were silent about it, who knows, but if they were there, but no one knew they were there, then the net effect is that they weren't there.

Forum List

Back