Boy scouts on verge of bankruptcy

Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.
Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....

They BOOOd Obama.

little fkn nazis

I stopped financial support at that moment.

As is my right!

Yeah right, you never gave them any financial support.

Stick to the original topic, please. Too many off topic posts. This thread isn't about Donald Trump

Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.
Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going on with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....
Get woke, go broke.

Mike Roe wrote in May of the “death of the Boy Scouts of America” :

"In my opinion, this kind of attrition can only explained by an increasing lack of relevance, or, the perception of irrelevance. Right now, there’s a perception that The Boy Scouts have gone soft. That’s the real tragedy, Sharon, because I can’t think of anything more needed in our country today, than a youth organization that offers kids the same experience I underwent in the basement of Kenwood Church. Why? Because our country’s current obsession with ‘safe spaces’ is destroying character faster than the Boy Scouts of today can build it."

Forum List

Back