Boy scouts on verge of bankruptcy

That's the real question. If girls wanted to do the same activity as boys, and many of them do and did, why on Earth didn't the Girl Scouts change to meet those wants ? That's just dumb.

Because to the left everything must be all inclusive up to and including men pretending to be women compete in women's athletics.

According the the Left, the Biggest Crybully wins the Intersectional Biggest Victim Olympics.

Are those reality shows?

Yes, they are performed daily on CNN, MSNBC, NBS, CBS, ABC, NPR and by the Dem members of Congress.

Oooooookay. I still have zero idea what you’re talking about.

That's cuz you're in the bubble.

Because to the left everything must be all inclusive up to and including men pretending to be women compete in women's athletics.

According the the Left, the Biggest Crybully wins the Intersectional Biggest Victim Olympics.

Are those reality shows?

Yes, they are performed daily on CNN, MSNBC, NBS, CBS, ABC, NPR and by the Dem members of Congress.

That's cuz you're in the bubble.

ok

Trump has nothing to do with the failure of the Boy Scouts. They were pressured into caving into gay demands and now are failing like every other get woke go broke enterprise.

That's the real question. If girls wanted to do the same activity as boys, and many of them do and did, why on Earth didn't the Girl Scouts change to meet those wants ? That's just dumb.

Are those reality shows?

SSDD with you

Think hard

Boy Scouts On Verge Of Bankruptcy
The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.
Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going on with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....
So, your logic is that more membership caused them to go broke. Okay.

PC cross dressing pedo homo trannys kill another institution.

The Boy Scouts of America is considering declaring bankruptcy, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

LMFAO we told you all this tranny bs would destroy the boy scouts, not to mention the stupid asses putting girls in there.
Now on top of this there are multiple, multiple law suites going on with them for what, ...........wait for it, wait for it,...........wait for it................ OMFG SEXUAL HARASSMENT . imagine that one , Oh we warned of that one to and what did the pathetic leftist jackasses say ............. Your a homophobe omfg you leftist are so far mentally wasted you can't even see how pathetically fkn stupid you idiots are......

Wrap this thought into everything else you dumb fks destroy " LET THEM IN" let them in.....

More membership? Idiot , it's provable fact that letting gays in openly and then allowing girls in led to a DECLINE in membership.

Why do liberals hate facts so much?

More membership? Idiot , it's provable fact that letting gays in openly and then allowing girls in led to a DECLINE in membership.

No, that's a lie you just made up.

No, that's a lie you just made up.

No it's not you moron read the article linked to in the first post in this thread. The Mormon Church broke ties with BSA losing BSA almost a third of its members. Do you think enough people have joined since then to make up for that loss? Hint, they haven't.

PC cross dressing pedo homo trannys kill another institution.

Correction: Progs kill another institution which promoted Patriotism and Judeo-Christian values.

Very few left wingers involved in scouts

Left Wingers are who put gay scout masters and gay scouts and girls in the Boy Scouts
Actually, it was the conservatives in BSA who resisted the inevitable for so long

Parents don't want their kids to be subjected to gay Scout Masters.
Donors don't want to contribute to an organization that harms kids.

There are gays throughout life. Gay teachers, doctors, policemen
BSA does not harm kids

Parents do not want to leave their boys alone with gay men.
But they have no problem having their boys alone with priests or "straight" men who are on the down low.

Left Wingers are who put gay scout masters and gay scouts and girls in the Boy Scouts
Actually, it was the conservatives in BSA who resisted the inevitable for so long

BSA does not harm kids

But they have no problem having their boys alone with priests or "straight" men who are on the down low.

Man some Catholic priest must have really hurt you. Sorry for your pain.

The entire “scouting” thing would be great if they did the same things. Never quite understood why the boy scouts go camping, hiking, canoeing, starting fires with sticks, etc… and girl scouts sell cookies.

Keep them separate, keep them safe, let them do the same things though.

In it’s current incarnation, I have zero sympathy for their alleged plight.

Would you have a sex change so you could compete in sports?

BSA does not harm kids

Well you are right about the "straight" men.
They are really bisexual and pedocreeps.

BSA does not harm kids

Not catholic....but we had one of those boy loving priests in my hometown...75% catholic, mostly Italian, Irish, and Polish.

Last edited:

BSA does not harm kids

Not catholic....but we had one of those boy loving priests in my hometown.

Oh we believe you...........

Part of it is the political correct environment on which the BSA has to operate. The other is that boys that age would rather play video games than actually go outside, camp, hike, fish, target shoot, etc. and learn life skills.

I grew up with a large lake fifty paces from my back door. I fished that lake. Boated on that lake. Hunted foul,ski,tube, and parasail. When I was a child there would be hundreds of boats on that lake at any given time of any given day. This summer most days it was just me and my buddy Mike. This is a highly republican area, some of the best hunting and fishing on the planet. The fucking smart phone has won. The fucking tv and the smart phone have won. I have found that nothing I can say or do to the people I know will get them off that fucking phone and back out doors. People like me in todays society are obsolete. I started a hunting and fishing thread on here and with all the 2nd amendment guys on here there is only one I actually beleive knows any thing about the outdoors. Herewegoagain was the only person offering photos like me. From his photos he is outdoors as much as I am. I keep my tent and fishing poles in my jeep. I am basically packed for camping 24/7. Nope culpability here is on this entire generation. Left and right are equally guilty. I guess I should not complain as I have next to no compitition out there hunting and fishing is easier due to lack of compition but I would like to meet some people I could chat about it with with out them going to sleep. I hate it when some one asks me about my week end. Most week ends I catch afish or do some thing I am a bit proud of but I can see them go to sleep when I say even 10 seconds worth of story. No one gives a shit any more. They perk up a bit if I fish out by party island and can talk about boats going by flashing thier tits. I bought a boat worthy of lake erie this year and do not realy talk about it with any one. Nobody knows shit about boats today unless I go to lake erie. I will say there are spots up on that lake that attract real out door people. This is where you will typically find me on weekends. God bless those little enclaves. Since my divorce money has been tight and this was the first year I could live like I should be able to. Last year I was not aware where those little enclaves are, this year I have found them and I have fished every major water way in ohio as well as some in kentucky and Tennesse. My assets are unfrozen now and I plan to hunt,fish,camp,boat,fly,gamble and what ever else I could not do married to a fucking lead wieght. When I am blue in the face from that I am going to start bangin women half my age

Very few left wingers involved in scouts

BSA does not harm kids

No boy is ever alone with an adult in Boy Scouts
Been that way for 15 years

Forum List

Back