BOOM: DISNEY $125 Million In Employee Bonuses, Credits Tax Cuts...

It's crumbs compared to what corporations like Disney got. If Disney would have shared their workers into just half of their 10 year tax-cut that bonus would be $60,000, not $1000.

Again, most folks aren't hateful partisan extremists like you. They appreciate pay raises and bonuses. So good on Disney and President Trump. :thup:

I'm not hateful, I'm also not stupid like folks that claim that these fractional returns to middle class are worth 1.5 Trillion dollars of debt.

You're stupid if you continue listening to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi. She's part of the very destructive 'You didn't make that' crowd. California now leads the nation poverty. Democrats are decimating that once great state. It's very sad.

What the fuck do I need Nancy Pelosi for? I got my own brain thank you very much, you should go get one too,.

Your 'crumbs' talking-point comes directly from Democrat buffoons like Pelosi. They see Trump doing well and gaining in support. They're sick with vile hate over that. It is what it is.

I don't care if Nancy uses my words, doesn't soil them, doesn't make them false.

Again, most folks aren't hateful partisan extremists like you. They appreciate pay raises and bonuses. So good on Disney and President Trump. :thup:

I'm not hateful, I'm also not stupid like folks that claim that these fractional returns to middle class are worth 1.5 Trillion dollars of debt.

You're stupid if you continue listening to Communist Globalist buffoons like Nancy Pelosi. She's part of the very destructive 'You didn't make that' crowd. California now leads the nation poverty. Democrats are decimating that once great state. It's very sad.

What the fuck do I need Nancy Pelosi for? I got my own brain thank you very much, you should go get one too,.

Your 'crumbs' talking-point comes directly from Democrat buffoons like Pelosi. They see Trump doing well and gaining in support. They're sick with vile hate over that. It is what it is.

I don't care if Nancy uses my words, doesn't soil them, doesn't make them false.

It's a stale Democrat talking-point meme. But most folks aren't buying into it. They appreciate pay raises and bonuses.

It's a stale Democrat talking-point meme.

Has an added bonus of being true here.

But most folks aren't buying into it. They appreciate pay raises and bonuses.

Yes most folks only know what is in their paycheck, not what COULD HAVE BEEN in their paycheck. An of course to most folks national debt may as well not exist.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong. Also doesn't mean that Democrats will not be able to hit Republicans on these points all the way through 2020.

No, it isn't. It's a talking-point farce. And if you really are concerned with the Debt, why don't you try convincing your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts. Let's see what that gets ya.

The reality is, folks should be taking more of their hard-earned income home. They can spend it far more responsibly than Government can. Tossing more of your money into the Government Black Hole, just isn't logical at this point.

No it isn't. And if you really are concerned with the Debt, why don't you try convincing your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts. Let's see what that gets ya. The reality is, folks should be taking more of their hard-earned income home. They can spend it far more responsibly than Government can. Dropping more of your money down the Government Black Hole, just isn't logical at this point.

No? What do you call Disney passing on less than 1% of their 10 year tax-cut with their workers?

I call it crumbs and I'm yet to hear you argue why that is not accurate ("Pelosi said crumbs!" not going to cut it)

I guess all the conservative boycotts against Disney flamed out

This Trump supporter visits Disney twice a year. It's a great time and the company has been great to us. But I'm half Hispanic so I guess I fit your "diversity" narrative.

I'm thrilled that Mickey Mouse and pals are going to get a break, and I am sure that it will be worth the $1.5 trillion that us taxpayers will have to absorb sooner or later.
One big plus; it will help Disney spread their message of diversity that conservatives so abhor
they don't want diversity--they want all non-whites--ever see their commercials??

No it isn't. And if you really are concerned with the Debt, why don't you try convincing your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts. Let's see what that gets ya. The reality is, folks should be taking more of their hard-earned income home. They can spend it far more responsibly than Government can. Dropping more of your money down the Government Black Hole, just isn't logical at this point.

No? What do you call Disney passing on less than 1% of their 10 year tax-cut with their workers?

I call it crumbs and I'm yet to hear you argue why that is not accurate ("Pelosi said crumbs!" not going to cut it)

Well hey, you're living in a delusional Democrat denial. It is what it is. You go ahead and try to convince your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts, and then get back to us. Because that's the only way the Debt will be reduced.

I'm thrilled that Mickey Mouse and pals are going to get a break, and I am sure that it will be worth the $1.5 trillion that us taxpayers will have to absorb sooner or later.
One big plus; it will help Disney spread their message of diversity that conservatives so abhor
they don't want diversity--they want all non-whites--ever see their commercials??

Bullshit. They attract people from all over the world. Disney doesn't need to advertise for diversity. Diversity comes to them.

Bullshit. They attract people from all over the world. Disney doesn't need to advertise for diversity. Diversity comes to them.
they want non-whites more than whites--just like McDonald's

And go figure, Democrats are now feigning grave concern over the Debt. Yet not one Democrat will come to the table and begin negotiating spending cuts. The Debt can't be significantly reduced without significant spending cuts. So if Democrats really are serious about reducing the Debt, it's time for them to come to the table and agree to cuts. Anything short of that, is just another Dem faux outrage scam.

And go figure, Democrats are now feigning grave concern over the Debt. Yet not one Democrat will come to the table and begin negotiating spending cuts. The Debt can't be significantly reduced without significant spending cuts. So if Democrats really are serious about reducing the Debt, it's time for them to come to the table and agree to cuts. Anything short of that, is just another Dem faux outrage scam.
End our federal war on drugs.

I'm good with that. It would be a spending cut. But only a drop in the bucket. The Debt can't be reduced without significant spending cuts. When the Democrats finally come around and acknowledge that, something can get done. Until then, it's all just faux outrage on their part.

hahahahah
you think they care about diversity??? hahaha
the care about $$$$$$

I'm good with that. It would be a spending cut. But only a drop in the bucket. The Debt can't be reduced without significant spending cuts. When the Democrats finally come around and acknowledge that, something can get done. Until then, it's all just faux outrage on their part.
Our drug war is not a, drop in the bucket. Let's start with that. California already ended their State participation in your federal war on drugs.

thanks to Former President Reagan !!!!

you mean the evil man who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president until now has continued and expanded on THAT President Reagan?:lmao::haha:
No the one who got America rolling again after the disaster that was Jimmy Carter. the Reagan that should be on Mt Rushmore, that one.
Reagan Needs His Own Mountain for his sculpture
Actually, the republicans should introduce a bill to create the Reagan memorial........
and a hole in the ground for Schoomer
Nah Chucky isn't as bad as Reid or Daschle.

you mean the evil man who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president until now has continued and expanded on THAT President Reagan?:lmao::haha:
No the one who got America rolling again after the disaster that was Jimmy Carter. the Reagan that should be on Mt Rushmore, that one.
Actually, the republicans should introduce a bill to create the Reagan memorial........

Why would today’s Repubs build a monument for a liberal president?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Not liberal, he was very conservative. I loved his policies, the only two I didn't really like were the 86 tax bill and the amnesty. He was promised stuff from the democrats that they didn't fulfill.....He'd be a hard liner on immigration now...after getting burned like that.

Why? we already have a Reagan Memorial right in front of his Presidential Library in California.
Nah, we need one in DC, with Lincoln and Washington, he's in that class

Why? we already have a Reagan Memorial right in front of his Presidential Library in California.
Nah, we need one in DC, with Lincoln and Washington, he's in that class

Pffftttt... we need to start tearing DC down and selling the pieces not adding more expensive, politician worship paraphernalia to it

Forum List

Back