Disney on target to lose 800 million in one quarter...with Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Indiana Jones...wow.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
They literally have the licenses ( in Intellectual Properties,) to print money.....and they are losing money like drunk sailors.....or leftists.......

And now, the very first cartoon, the biggest money making cartoon in history...Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.....is about to be wrecked.....

This is one of the most amazing things to watch....a company that was a staple of my childhood every sunday night who now owns more intellectual properties that were worth billions....and they are flushing it down the toilet...

The floundering Walt Disney Company’s Disney+ streaming service is expected to record a $800 million third-quarter loss.

That’s nearly a billion dollars lost in a single quarter.

I tell ya, Disney’s slow-motion collapse is more entertaining than anything these child predators have created in years.

Apparently, grooming little kids doesn’t pay.

Who knew?

In better news, Disney stock took a dive after it was announced disgraced CEO Bob Iger extended his contract to 2026.

They literally have the licenses ( in Intellectual Properties,) to print money.....and they are losing money like drunk sailors.....or leftists.......

This is one of the most amazing things to watch....a company that was a staple of my childhood every sunday night who now owns more intellectual properties that were worth billions....and they are flushing it down the toilet...

I'm waiting for the all trans Bud light star wars episodes

When do they come out so we can be sure and miss them?

But let's be honest here, with DNC inflation like this who can afford to do those things anymore anyway?

The all girl power Star Wars show, Ashoka, or whatever.......is all girls, all the time.......
Darth Vader will probably reappear and crush all the insurrectionist rebels once and for all.

That would be my guess.

Star Wars and Marvel alone should be just printing money. Instead, they’re surviving on the name, not the actual “quality” of the product. The Elementals film had the worst opening in company history and Indiana Jones will be lucky to make back production costs. This keeps up and major shakeups may be coming.

I'm waiting for the all trans Bud light star wars episodes

When do they come out so we can be sure and miss them?

But let's be honest here, with DNC inflation like this who can afford to do those things anymore anyway?
Disney has not hired frat boys for many years.

And now, the very first cartoon, the biggest money making cartoon in history...Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.....is about to be wrecked.....

The floundering Walt Disney Company’s Disney+ streaming service is expected to record a $800 million third-quarter loss.

I tell ya, Disney’s slow-motion collapse is more entertaining than anything these child predators have created in years.

Who knew?

In better news, Disney stock took a dive after it was announced disgraced CEO Bob Iger extended his contract to 2026.

Let the dysfunction flow freely America. If neither side can understand that they're both shooting their own feet off, they deserve it.

And after all, from a Canadian's POV, it all plastic shit anyway.

Who knew?

A day pass to Disneyland now costs 179 bucks! Woohoo drop 7 hundo for you and your family to stand in lines all day. :confused-84:

Transgender Darth Vader?
In return of the jedi when Luke was sword fighting with Vader and chopped off the hand of Vader, Luke looked down at his hand and noticed that Vader's hand was now attached to him, implying that if and when he killed Vader, he would become Vader.

So, if Vader chopped off his wing wang to become a member of the Alphabet people..............................does that mean Luke inherits a black wing wang?

And if so, does Luke then have black babies after that?

portrait-funny-confused-man-crossed-eyes-studio-close-up-blond-mature-making-crazy-goofy-face-expressing-puzzlement-209431016.jpg

Who knew?

This is truly GREAT NEWS ! Hopefully they can somehow go under completely!

Who knew?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer company. What's happening to Disney is the definition of Karma.

The all girl power Star Wars show, Ashoka, or whatever.......is all girls, all the time.......

Hold up, this current iteration of Disney gets ZERO credit for Ahsoka Tano! She existed way before Disney p!ssed away all the good things inherited from St. George. I will not let this blasphemy go unchallenged!

How deranged has the right wing become that they now hate Disney. It's like hating Apple Pie and Baseball. Oh, wait, I think they hate baseball, too.

The problem is a catch-22, isn't it? You own an intellectual property, but you can't make money off of it unless you create new content. Owning Star Wars is wonderful, for instance, but you have to create new content to hold interest. The problem is, you are dealing with a very particular fan base living off nostalgia, and if you try to do anything new with it, they'll hate you for it.

I personally think most of the new Star Wars content is Dreck, but the real problem is, there just isn't all that much more interesting in that universe. Same thing with Marvel. Infinity War should have nicely tied up that storyline, but they need to keep creating new content.

All the Streaming Services are losing money. Paramount Plus, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, even Netflix. The problem is the Streaming Model while it's great for consumers, isn't a great deal for the media companies. Unlike Cable, which gets money from huge cable fees AND advertising, the Streaming Services have to rely on subscriptions.

I currently have four streaming subscriptions to get all the content I want. And frankly, it doesn't cost me enough to bother cancelling them.

So what we are probably going to see at some point is consolidation.

GOD I love good news! :thup:

Disney on target to lose 800 million in one quarter...with Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar, Indiana Jones...wow.....​

Why is that good news for you? Because Disney made you angry by sticking up for gay people? That says a lot more about you than them.

Now, I think Disney REALLY does have the same problem the rest of Hollywood has, they have to keep going bigger and bigger to try to appeal to an audience (Theater goers) who don't exist anymore. I love movies, but I maybe only go to the theater once a year, maybe twice a year.

Why? Too expensive.

It cost me $12.00 to see the last Indiana Jones movie, and then another $18.00 for soda and popcorn.

the thing is, the Indy movie made 285 Million, and is considered a failure because it cost $300 million to produce.

what Hollywood needs is people who are more cost conscience. It shouldn't cost more to make a movie than to build an aircraft carrier.