BOOM: DISNEY $125 Million In Employee Bonuses, Credits Tax Cuts...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Nice job Disney. And you too President Trump. :clap:

The Walt Disney Company announced Tuesday it will give a one time, $1,000 cash bonus to 125,000 U.S.-based employees, for a whopping total of $125 million. And according to an internal memo obtained by TheWrap, Disney CEO Bob Iger said the bonuses come “as a result of the recently enacted tax reform” passed by Republicans in December.

The one-time $1,000 cash bonus will be distributed in two payments of $500, the first in March and the second in September. All U.S.-based Disney employees, either hourly or salaried, who have been with The Walt Disney Company since Jan. 1 of this year will be eligible. In accordance with federal law, the company said it will work separately with union representatives to determine possible distribution plans for union employees...

Disney to Hand Out $125 Million in Employee Bonuses Due to Trump Tax Cuts
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

This part I found funny
All U.S.-based Disney employees, either hourly or salaried, who have been with The Walt Disney Company since Jan. 1 of this year will be eligible. In accordance with federal law, the company said it will work separately with union representatives to determine possible distribution plans for union employees...

So when you work for a union, you have to wait

I'm thrilled that Mickey Mouse and pals are going to get a break, and I am sure that it will be worth the $1.5 trillion that us taxpayers will have to absorb sooner or later.

I'm thrilled that Mickey Mouse and pals are going to get a break, and I am sure that it will be worth the $1.5 trillion that us taxpayers will have to absorb sooner or later.
One big plus; it will help Disney spread their message of diversity that conservatives so abhor

The Walt Disney Company announced Tuesday it will give a one time, $1,000 cash bonus to 125,000 U.S.-based employees, for a whopping total of $125 million. And according to an internal memo obtained by TheWrap, Disney CEO Bob Iger said the bonuses come “as a result of the recently enacted tax reform” passed by Republicans in December.

The one-time $1,000 cash bonus will be distributed in two payments of $500, the first in March and the second in September. All U.S.-based Disney employees, either hourly or salaried, who have been with The Walt Disney Company since Jan. 1 of this year will be eligible. In accordance with federal law, the company said it will work separately with union representatives to determine possible distribution plans for union employees...

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Disney will now pay about $1500 million less in taxes, effectively increasing our debt by about 17000 million over ten years assuming some growth in the company.

But you are celebrating Disney throwing $125 million crumbs at their workforce, which is less than 10% of their FIRST YEAR tax-cut?... YOU SHOULD, because that is right about $125 million more than they WOULD HAVE without public pressure on corporations to do SOMETHING with the ridiculous windfall Republicans gave away to them.

90% or so of increased corporate after-tax profits, financed by our national debt, will go to corporate share holders who are mostly rich and of whom 25% ARE FOREIGNERS.

Good job Trump, you really showed that Wall Street how to sucker the shit out of Main Street - they will eat this shit and ask for seconds.

Mickey has a special message for Donald Duck and his sycophants

b6082181dd3f1377830ed69da0691036.jpg

give a rw simpleton a cookie and hes good ..

when the cookie is gone and its time eat again he cant understand why there are no more cookies because hes a F'n idiot.

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I know that I am going to get beat up for this, but...

While it is a nice thing and it makes for great headlines, does not also not seem just a little bit like a condescending pat on the head? $1000 spread out over 6 months. And not even a pay raise?

DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

I know that I am going to get beat up for this, but...

While it is a nice thing and it makes for great headlines, does not also not seem just a little bit like a condescending pat on the head? $1000 spread out over 6 months. And not even a pay raise?

I'll take a bump in pay. How bout you?

Forum List

Back