BOOM: DISNEY $125 Million In Employee Bonuses, Credits Tax Cuts...

I don't care if Nancy uses my words, doesn't soil them, doesn't make them false.

It's a stale Democrat talking-point meme.

Has an added bonus of being true here.

No it isn't. And if you really are concerned with the Debt, why don't you try convincing your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts. Let's see what that gets ya. The reality is, folks should be taking more of their hard-earned income home. They can spend it far more responsibly than Government can. Dropping more of your money down the Government Black Hole, just isn't logical at this point.

No? What do you call Disney passing on less than 1% of their 10 year tax-cut with their workers?

I call it crumbs and I'm yet to hear you argue why that is not accurate ("Pelosi said crumbs!" not going to cut it)

Well hey, you're living in a delusional Democrat denial. It is what it is. You go ahead and try to convince your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts, and then get back to us. Because that's the only way the Debt will be reduced.

Obama had Grand Deal on the table for years for Republicans to take up and btw you are still dodging any real argument...you thought no one is going to notice?

I say you put that tail between your legs and run along if that's all you got.

It's a stale Democrat talking-point meme.

No it isn't. And if you really are concerned with the Debt, why don't you try convincing your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts. Let's see what that gets ya. The reality is, folks should be taking more of their hard-earned income home. They can spend it far more responsibly than Government can. Dropping more of your money down the Government Black Hole, just isn't logical at this point.

No? What do you call Disney passing on less than 1% of their 10 year tax-cut with their workers?

I call it crumbs and I'm yet to hear you argue why that is not accurate ("Pelosi said crumbs!" not going to cut it)

Well hey, you're living in a delusional Democrat denial. It is what it is. You go ahead and try to convince your fellow Democrats to pursue spending cuts, and then get back to us. Because that's the only way the Debt will be reduced.

Obama had Grand Deal on the table for years for Republicans to take up and btw you are still dodging any real argument...what, you thought no one is going to notice?

So you support significant spending cuts? If so, try convincing your fellow Democrats. See how far you get on that. The Debt can't be significantly reduced by Government seizing more of Citizens' paychecks. Only significant spending cuts will accomplish that. The ball's in y'all Democrats' court. What are you gonna do?

Obama had Grand Deal on the table for years for Republicans to take up and btw you are still dodging any real argument...what, you thought no one is going to notice?

So you support significant spending cuts? If so, try convincing your fellow Democrats. See how far you get on that. The Debt can't be significantly reduced by Government seizing more of Citizens' paychecks. Only significant spending cuts will accomplish that. The ball's in y'all Democrats' court. What are you gonna do?

Absolutely I support reasonable cuts to spending if they accompanied by reasonable tax raises and will say so every chance I get.

This is a standard centrist left position, but on the right this doesn't exist and revenues are NEVER on the table part of a solution to anything.

Last edited:

Absolutely I support reasonable cuts to spending if they accompanied by reasonable tax raises and will say so every chance I get.

This is a standard centrist left position, but on the right this doesn't exist and revenues are NEVER on the table part of a solution to anything.

Not one Democrat has come forward to begin negotiating spending cuts. Not one. The reality is, the Government rakes in record tax revenue every year. Taxpayers aren't the problem, your Government is. So i'm all good with Citizens keeping more of their hard-earned income.

Why send more of your income to the Swamp Creatures in Washington? Seems very illogical. All they've done is spend us into a shocking $21 Trillion Debt. Citizens can spend their money far more responsibly than Government can. That's how i see it anyway.

Not one Democrat has come forward to begin negotiating spending cuts. Not one. The reality is, the Government rakes in record tax revenue every year. Taxpayers aren't the problem, your Government is..

Thank you for proving my point.

There is a ideological disease on the right that prevents the right-wingers from understanding a pretty straight forward budget equation:

DEFICIT = REVENUES-SPENDING

So any time you attempt to talk to them about a compromise where we cut some spending, increase some taxes and solve our long term budget, they start talking...CRAZY NONSENSE like the bullshit you just offered up.

Can't negotiate with crazy.

Spending cuts? Ok. Let's start with this. Do we really need over 200 military bases on foreign soil? Do we need a $1 billion aircraft carrier when our enemy is driving around in 2001 Nissan pickup trucks, and is reduced to stealing our weapons in order to attack us? Do we need to spend more on our military than the next 7 nations combined, per year? Do we really need f-35 fighters at the cost of $299 million per plane? And final question. Do you really think that democrats would not vote in favor of cuts in the bloated military?

Last edited:

Not one Democrat has come forward to begin negotiating spending cuts. Not one. The reality is, the Government rakes in record tax revenue every year. Taxpayers aren't the problem, your Government is..

Thank you for proving my point.

There is a ideological disease on the right that prevents the right-wingers from understanding a pretty straight forward budget equation:

DEFICIT = REVENUES-SPENDING

So any time you attempt to talk to them about a compromise where we cut some spending, increase some taxes and solve our long term budget, they start talking...CRAZY NONSENSE like the bullshit you just offered up.

Can't negotiate with crazy.

The US Government rakes in record tax revenue every year. For example, in 2017 it took in more revenue than 2016. And i have no doubt 2018 will set another record. There can't be compromise if one side won't even come to the table on spending cuts.

See the problem with you Communist Globalists, is that you blame the Taxpayers for this awful mess we're in. You're so misguided on that. Taxpayers have continued to fork over record tax revenue to the Government. They've lived up to their responsibilities. It isn't their fault their Government hasn't. So until Democrats acknowledge that only spending cuts will reduce the Debt, things will only get worse. Seizing more of Citizens' paychecks isn't the answer.

Spending cuts? Ok. Let's start with this. Do we really need over 200 military bases on foreign soil? Do we need a $1 billion aircraft carrier when our enemy is driving around in 2001 Nissan pickup trucks, and is reduced to stealing our weapons in order to attack us? Do we need to spend more on our military than the next 7 nations combined, per year? Do we really need f-35 fighters at the cost of $299 million per plane? And final question. Do you really think that democrats would not vote in favor of cuts in the bloated military?

That's a fair assessment. But let's first acknowledge that Taxpayers aren't the problem, and that our Government is. Right now, Democrats won't even acknowledge that spending cuts have to happen to reduce the Debt.

We first have to at least agree that spending cuts need to happen. And we're not there yet. So that being the case, i'm all good with folks keeping more of their hard-earned income. Why toss more of your income into the Government Black Hole? Doesn't seem logical at all.

That's a fair assessment. But let's first acknowledge that Taxpayers aren't the problem, and that our Government is. Right now, Democrats won't even acknowledge that spending cuts have to happen to reduce the Debt.

We first have to at least agree that spending cuts need to happen. And we're not there yet. So that being the case, i'm all good with folks keeping more of their hard-earned income. Why toss more of your income into the Government Black Hole? Doesn't seem logical at all.

When the GOP passes a tax reform bill that adds $1 1/2 trillion to the debt, and at the same time increase spending on the military, I can not take anything they have to say about debt reduction seriously.

When the GOP passes a tax reform bill that adds $1 1/2 trillion to the debt, and at the same time increase spending on the military, I can not take anything they have to say about debt reduction seriously.

Cut Government spending. Until that happens, the Debt can't be reduced. The burden shouldn't be placed on Taxpayers who've lived up to their responsibilities. The US Government rakes in record tax revenue every year. So until the out of control spending ends, i'm all good with folks taking more of their income home. Why should they toss more of their income into the Government Black Hole? That would be extremely illogical.

you mean the evil man who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president until now has continued and expanded on THAT President Reagan?:lmao::haha:
No the one who got America rolling again after the disaster that was Jimmy Carter. the Reagan that should be on Mt Rushmore, that one.
Reagan Needs His Own Mountain for his sculpture
Actually, the republicans should introduce a bill to create the Reagan memorial........

Why would today’s Repubs build a monument for a liberal president?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Not liberal, he was very conservative. I loved his policies, the only two I didn't really like were the 86 tax bill and the amnesty. He was promised stuff from the democrats that they didn't fulfill.....He'd be a hard liner on immigration now...after getting burned like that.

Very conservative? Reagan? are you joking? The man who came close to tripling the national debt and grew the government like it was a fucking prize pumpkin?

Sorry, but the last actual conservative president we had was a guy named Calvin, not Ronnie.

Cut Government spending. Until that happens, the Debt can't be reduced. The burden shouldn't be placed on Taxpayers who've lived up to their responsibilities. The US Government rakes in record tax revenue every year. So until the out of control spending ends, i'm all good with folks taking more of their income home. Why should they toss more of their income into the Government Black Hole? That would be extremely illogical.

By all means, explain that to the GOP, who are cutting revenue and increasing military spending at the same time. And while we are on the subject, generously added prescription drugs to Medicare under Baby Bush without any corresponding increase in revenue. And, BTW, even LBJ increased taxes to pay for Vietnam, whereas the GOP has fought wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, again, with no corresponding increase in revenue. I would hazard a guess that if he had asked for more money from the taxpayers, they would have told him that we really don't give a rat's ass about Saddam Hussein, one way or the other, and to forget about it.

Cut Government spending. Until that happens, the Debt can't be reduced.

Republican tax-cuts just passed will increase our debt by 1.5 Trillion fucking dollars and here you are like good little rightwinger tool pushing “only spending matters to budgets” lunacy.

This is why our deficits are not going away - left is ready to deal, but nobody is home on the other side of the table.

Should The Democrat Party ever again gain control of gubbmint you can be sure they'll try to retroactively claw back all the wage boosts and bonuses The Trump Tax Reduction caused to be handed out. Please keep that in mind if you're ever tempted to vote Democrat.

Should The Democrat Party ever again gain control of gubbmint you can be sure they'll try to retroactively claw back all the wage boosts and bonuses The Trump Tax Reduction caused to be handed out. Please keep that in mind if you're ever tempted to vote Democrat.

Your take on the democrats is very ironic, considering that the GOP wrote into their own fucking tax bill that the individual tax cuts will EXPIRE, but not the corporate tax cuts.

Your take on the democrats is very ironic, considering that the GOP wrote into their own fucking tax bill that the individual tax cuts will EXPIRE, but not the corporate tax cuts.

And yet you fail to say whether you'll be smiling if your benefit is clawed back.

And yet you fail to say whether you'll be smiling if your benefit is clawed back.

Nor are you revealing how you feel about your own party passing a law that will raise your own taxes.

I'm thrilled that Mickey Mouse and pals are going to get a break, and I am sure that it will be worth the $1.5 trillion that us taxpayers will have to absorb sooner or later.
One big plus; it will help Disney spread their message of diversity that conservatives so abhor
they don't want diversity--they want all non-whites--ever see their commercials??

Bullshit. They attract people from all over the world. Disney doesn't need to advertise for diversity. Diversity comes to them.
they want non-whites more than whites--just like McDonald's

How do you know this? When was the last time you visited Disney?

I'm thrilled that Mickey Mouse and pals are going to get a break, and I am sure that it will be worth the $1.5 trillion that us taxpayers will have to absorb sooner or later.
One big plus; it will help Disney spread their message of diversity that conservatives so abhor
they don't want diversity--they want all non-whites--ever see their commercials??

Did you read my post AND comprehend it? smh
Bullshit. They attract people from all over the world. Disney doesn't need to advertise for diversity. Diversity comes to them.
hahahahah
you think they care about diversity??? hahaha
the care about $$$$$$

By all means, explain that to the GOP, who are cutting revenue and increasing military spending at the same time. And while we are on the subject, generously added prescription drugs to Medicare under Baby Bush without any corresponding increase in revenue. And, BTW, even LBJ increased taxes to pay for Vietnam, whereas the GOP has fought wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, again, with no corresponding increase in revenue. I would hazard a guess that if he had asked for more money from the taxpayers, they would have told him that we really don't give a rat's ass about Saddam Hussein, one way or the other, and to forget about it.

Leave Taxpayers alone. It's all on Government. Cut spending and balance the budget. Anything less, is meaningless.

Forum List

Back