Comey Spied And Lied

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Now we know Comey lied to Congress about whether he knew if Hillaryous was going to be charged before he interviewed her. And we also now know the Trump dossier was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, Democrats aren't even denying it anymore. So will Comey be called back to Congress to explain his lies?

Will Mueller charge Comey with lying under oath and obstructing justice? Leaking classified information?

Trump knew they were spying on him and called them out on it. Obama called him a liar. Lynch knew about it too.

Now the lame stream media is speculating Mueller wants to interview Trump about the Comey and Flynn firings. Well, Trump can just invoke executive privilege and tell Mueller his conversations with those he confided in is off limits.

Listen up, Bob. I'll answer your questions when you've brought charges against those who committed crimes. Until then I'll let the Congressional hearings investigate you, Comey, Lynch, Obama, McCabe, and all the little minions that are scrambling to erase and destroy evidence.

Have a nice day, Bob.

Watch Mary Katharine Ham Call Out Former FBI Director James Comey For Lying

Like evertime the democrats try to attack Trump it backfires....the Russia Collusion is about to blow up in their face....big time
there was no collusion, even the Trump haters like Van Jones, or Peter Strock knew it
but what it did was expose the deepstate and it's going to get nasty and real interesting.
https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

Trump has done more to clean up Washington, by just exposing people for who they really are.......it's glorious.....I've said all along, keep this train going...I cant wait to see what else we find out.

Now we know Comey lied to Congress about whether he knew if Hillaryous was going to be charged before he interviewed her. And we also now know the Trump dossier was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, Democrats aren't even denying it anymore. So will Comey be called back to Congress to explain his lies?

Will Mueller charge Comey with lying under oath and obstructing justice? Leaking classified information?

Trump knew they were spying on him and called them out on it. Obama called him a liar. Lynch knew about it too.

Now the lame stream media is speculating Mueller wants to interview Trump about the Comey and Flynn firings. Well, Trump can just invoke executive privilege and tell Mueller his conversations with those he confided in is off limits.

Listen up, Bob. I'll answer your questions when you've brought charges against those who committed crimes. Until then I'll let the Congressional hearings investigate you, Comey, Lynch, Obama, McCabe, and all the little minions that are scrambling to erase and destroy evidence.

Have a nice day, Bob.

Comey will be doing time behind prison bars long before Donald Trump ever will. Even Hillary and the Democrats thought he was a skunk long before Trump had to can his sorry, lying, crooked ass.

Hillary, Comey and quire a few others are the members of the same team AKA Deep State. They have to lie constantly just because any kind of truth hurts them and their bosses.

You really believe there is a DEEP STATE. That's funny/sad.

Comey can simply say....."sure I prepared this letter to be prepared if the facts proved innocence. I had not decided fate on that day". Easy way out.

You really believe there is a DEEP STATE. That's funny/sad

That you don't know there is a deep state is just sad...
tin-foil-conspiracy-theories.jpg

That you think everything is a conspiracy is even more sad. Remember when you thought Soros was just a conspiracy? They feed off of people like you, the unaware..

Soros? You're not going to start whining about him again, are you?

Have a nice day, Bob.

Can you respond to this guy's comments?

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said the FBI acted appropriately when it used an informant to gather information about Donald Trump campaign advisers who allegedly had suspicious contacts linked to Russia prior to the 2016 election.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign. The South Carolina congressman, who is retiring this year, is the first GOP lawmaker briefed on the informant to directly rebut Trump and his allies regarding the surveillance claims.

Comey will be doing time behind prison bars long before Donald Trump ever will. Even Hillary and the Democrats thought he was a skunk long before Trump had to can his sorry, lying, crooked ass.

Unfortunately, such a ting will never happen. If either side amasses sufficient political power to indict and try the leaders of the opposition, such that the leaders of the opposition will go to prison, civil war (a hot war) will break out.

Let us simply hope these people continue to play their "game of thrones" on paper instead of on a battlefield.

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said the FBI acted appropriately when it used an informant to gather information about Donald Trump campaign advisers who allegedly had suspicious contacts linked to Russia prior to the 2016 election.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said Tuesday during an interview on Fox News.

Gowdy last week attended a classified DOJ briefing alongside other top lawmakers regarding the informant and the tactics the FBI had used during the 2016 campaign. The South Carolina congressman, who is retiring this year, is the first GOP lawmaker briefed on the informant to directly rebut Trump and his allies regarding the surveillance claims.

The Huffy version of what Gowdy said? Maybe you'll enlighten us about what Gowdy has really said about Mueller's folly....about who was behind Session's recusal. About how Mueller became the special counsel. About the DOJ's effort to cover up Comey's FBI "insurance policy" to get Trump impeached. About what a FISA judge was told. About Comey's perjury and leaking classified information. About Brennan's conversion to islam and providing a highly-paid mole for Comey. About Clapper's leaking and perjury which was rewarded by a job at CNN. About McCabe's wife taking almost a million dollar campaign contribution from Clinton puppet Terry McAuliffe. Or how about Strozyk's role as a one-man FBI interviewing Hillary without putting her under oath, not recording the interview, giving amnesty to her lawyers AND then setting a perjury trap for Flynn? I doubt you care much for what Gowdy thinks of this witch hunt.

The Huffy version of what Gowdy said? Maybe you'll enlighten us about what Gowdy has really said about Mueller's folly....about who was behind Session's recusal. About how Mueller became the special counsel. About the DOJ's effort to cover up Comey's FBI "insurance policy" to get Trump impeached. About what a FISA judge was told. About Comey's perjury and leaking classified information. About Brennan's conversion to islam and providing a highly-paid mole for Comey. About Clapper's leaking and perjury which was rewarded by a job at CNN. About McCabe's wife taking almost a million dollar campaign contribution from Clinton puppet Terry McAuliffe. Or how about Strozyk's role as a one-man FBI interviewing Hillary without putting her under oath, not recording the interview, giving amnesty to her lawyers AND then setting a perjury trap for Flynn? I doubt you care much for what Gowdy thinks of this witch hunt.

Stop spreading fake news. These guys got top secret briefings. They know all the facts and the fact is, Trump's a liar and you're an idiot. I won't even look into FISA and Islam and Comey and Strozyk and McAuliffe!!! All this is conspiracy theories. Let us know when any of your claims are substantiated or corroborated by anyone other than Trump Fox and Rush.

But Gowdy maintained the FBI was simply following Trump’s orders when it investigated his campaign’s ties to Russia.

“President Trump himself in the [former FBI Director James] Comey memos said, ‘If anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it,’” Gowdy said Tuesday on Fox News. “Sounds to me like that was exactly what the FBI did.”

Stop spreading fake news. These guys got top secret briefings. They know all the facts and the fact is, Trump's a liar and you're an idiot. I won't even look into FISA and Islam and Comey and Strozyk and McAuliffe!!! All this is conspiracy theories. Let us know when any of your claims are substantiated or corroborated by anyone other than Trump Fox and Rush.

But Gowdy maintained the FBI was simply following Trump’s orders when it investigated his campaign’s ties to Russia.

“President Trump himself in the [former FBI Director James] Comey memos said, ‘If anyone connected with my campaign was working with Russia, I want you to investigate it,’” Gowdy said Tuesday on Fox News. “Sounds to me like that was exactly what the FBI did.”

Ah good...let's take off the gloves you lying piece of shit....I recall your supposed conversion to the GOP shortly after Trump won....but that was bullshit now wasn't it bobo? You won't look at the facts because you're a coward and can't defend your narrative if you did. You want Trump impeached but you'll have to find a reason to do it and you can't so you mischaracterize Gowdy's opinion on the matter...you're a disgrace to the city of Detroit, fool.

Ah good...let's take off the gloves you lying piece of shit....I recall your supposed conversion to the GOP shortly after Trump won....but that was bullshit now wasn't it bobo? You won't look at the facts because you're a coward and can't defend your narrative if you did. You want Trump impeached but you'll have to find a reason to do it and you can't so you mischaracterize Gowdy's opinion on the matter...you're a disgrace to the city of Detroit, fool.
Yes, my conversion to the GOP was bullshit.
No I don't want Trump impeached. I want him to lose in 2020 and the GOP to lose the Senate and House this year.

Forum List

Back