Boeing, unions, and the right to work

And as "pro-labor" as I am I agree. That is an overstep of federal authority.

Dude. I crushed you.
I never said I was an expert. I said I knew more than you. You are trying to deflect the thread away from the topic which is Boeing.
Look, you're a pro union wonk. We know that. It is that issue you wish to interject into every thread in which you participate. You think the entire workforce needs to be represented by unions and it pisses you off that Boeing found a way around your precious union bosses.
Hey genius, remember when you were told that in New Jersey, school bus transportation is privatized? Well guess what, here in North Carolina, the bus vehicles are owned and operated by the State. So there goes your idea that student transportation is a local school issue right out into the trash heap.
Who is the dickhead now?
Now, pull your bottom lip over your pea sized head and swallow.

Not only are you ignorant but you are also a LIAR (see above). I've already weiged in on the Boeing issue and again (and as usual) you're WRONG. And since I've called it to your attention more than once that makes you a LIAR too. But I guess since you've already ran down the road of ignorance it doesn't hurt to run a little further. But I've got you in a hole so deep I doubt you can ever get out.

(BTW....you're still the dickhead, but now you're a lying dickhead.)

Listen,
Calling someone a liar. The liberal's last ditch effort to hold onto the one remaining thread of credibility they think they might have.
You can playground brawl all you like. I still crushed your ass. Unions are dead. Case closed.

I called you a liar because I proved you to be a liar. Don't like it? Then stop lying.

You've also proven you don't know jack shit about organized labor other than what you heard on Rush Limbaugh and saw on FOX. Oh, you started out like you had something significant to say, but quickly realized you were in WAY over your head.

So what do you do? Start crying and claim the case is closed after getting your ass beat.

Not only are you ignorant but you are also a LIAR (see above). I've already weiged in on the Boeing issue and again (and as usual) you're WRONG. And since I've called it to your attention more than once that makes you a LIAR too. But I guess since you've already ran down the road of ignorance it doesn't hurt to run a little further. But I've got you in a hole so deep I doubt you can ever get out.

(BTW....you're still the dickhead, but now you're a lying dickhead.)

Listen,
Calling someone a liar. The liberal's last ditch effort to hold onto the one remaining thread of credibility they think they might have.
You can playground brawl all you like. I still crushed your ass. Unions are dead. Case closed.

I called you a liar because I proved you to be a liar. Don't like it? Then stop lying.

You've also proven you don't know jack shit about organized labor other than what you heard on Rush Limbaugh and saw on FOX. Oh, you started out like you had something significant to say, but quickly realized you were in WAY over your head.

So what do you do? Start crying and claim the case is closed after getting your ass beat.

Ok, I am probably going to regret opening this can of worms, but ok. Where and how did I make a deliberate and calculated false statement?
This ought to be rich.
BTW, I think now you are arguing just to argue because whatever substance you may have been able to add to the discussion turned to vapor.
Once again genius, unions are on their way out and that's the way it is. The facts are clear and they are not in dispute.

Last edited:

Ok, I am probably going to regret opening this can of worms, but ok. Where and how did I make a deliberate and calculated false statement?
This ought to be rich.
BTW, I think now you are arguing just to argue because whatever substance you may have been able to add to the discussion turned to vapor.
Once again genius, unions are on their way out and that's the way it is. The facts are clear and they are not in dispute.

C'mon, you really can't be that ignorant, can you? Or are you just putting on an act?

You posted this..........

You think the entire workforce needs to be represented by unions and it pisses you off that Boeing found a way around your precious union bosses.

AFTER I posted this......

And this (directly to you).......

And had you bothered to read back through the posts you would see that I had already said the same thing about Boeing there dumbass. You're really on top of things, eh?

First off, I never said anywhere that "the entire workforce needs to be represented by unions". In fact, I said just the opposite.

Second, after I posted TWICE that I disagreed with the fed's interference with Boeing's decision you continue to claim that Boeing "pisses me off" since they "found a way around my precious union bosses".

So right there are two lies where you put words in my mouth that directly contradict former posts of mine.

You know.......If you spent more time reading and comprehending and less time running off at the mouth you might actually learn something.

Just because I related some facts and experiences that governments need to take into account when considering privitization doesn't mean that the whole plan or idea needs to be scrapped, does it? But instead of engaging me on my reasons you instead started attacking me because I was civic minded enough to run for local office. And that experience taught me a whole lot, first of which things aren't always as simple as they seem on the surface.

And just because I have been a union member (and office holder) with over 30 years experience you should be asking me why some unions act the way they do. I don't agree with everything unions do but can understand WHY they do some of the things they do. But instead of asking, learning and exchanging ideas you instead chose to attack EVERYTHING that ALL unions do. And I won't let you do that or put up with it.

So stop lying and acting like a little monkey trying to run around and grab all of the bananas. Either you want to engage in debating and exchanging ideas or you want to act like a child and say "Everything I say is right no matter what facts are presented that disagree with my postion". Because it just makes you look stupid and childish.

Last edited:

This ought to be rich.

C'mon, you really can't be that ignorant, can you? Or are you just putting on an act?

And had you bothered to read back through the posts you would see that I had already said the same thing about Boeing there dumbass. You're really on top of things, eh?

First off, I never said anywhere that "the entire workforce needs to be represented by unions". In fact, I said just the opposite.

Second, after I posted TWICE that I disagreed with the fed's interference with Boeing's decision you continue to claim that Boeing "pisses me off" since they "found a way around my precious union bosses".

So right there are two lies where you put words in my mouth that directly contradict former posts of mine.

You know.......If you spent more time reading and comprehending and less time running off at the mouth you might actually learn something.

Just because I related some facts and experiences that governments need to take into account when considering privitization doesn't mean that the whole plan or idea needs to be scrapped, does it? But instead of engaging me on my reasons you instead started attacking me because I was civic minded enough to run for local office. And that experience taught me a whole lot, first of which things aren't always as simple as they seem on the surface.

And just because I have been a union member (and office holder) with over 30 years experience you should be asking me why some unions act the way they do. I don't agree with everything unions do but can understand WHY they do some of the things they do. But instead of asking, learning and exchanging ideas you instead chose to attack EVERYTHING that ALL unions do. And I won't let you do that or put up with it.

So stop lying and acting like a little monkey trying to run around and grab all of the bananas. Either you want to engage in debating and exchanging ideas or you want to act like a child and say "Everything I say is right no matter what facts are presented that disagree with my postion". Because it just makes you look stupid and childish.

A lie? No. An opinion. You should take note and learn the difference.
You once again opened the lib play book and played the gotcha card. That is hanging on every little word looking for the one chance to pounce.
I don't attack unions. I disagree with union policies, procedures and the very nature of them.
The herd people into groups and squash individualism.
Stop trying to look like a nice guy as though you were interested in a discussion. They fact that it took just a few posts for you to start calling me names confirms that.

This ought to be rich.

You once again opened the lib play book and played the gotcha card. That is hanging on every little word looking for the one chance to pounce.
I don't attack unions. I disagree with union policies, procedures and the very nature of them.
Stop trying to look like a nice guy as though you were interested in a discussion. They fact that it took just a few posts for you to start calling me names confirms that.

When you post something as fact as you did then yes, it's a LIE no matter what YOU want to call it.

Posted by you in #193..."Gotcha! Hit a nerve, didn't I?" Now WHO'S playing the "gotcha" card?????

I love this part.........First you say......

Then you say.........

You followed your statemment that you don't attack unions by turning around and attacking them.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop trying to look like a nice guy as though you were interested in a discussion. They fact that it took just a few posts for you to start calling me names confirms that

That's because people trying to argue points of views on things they know nothing about tend to irritate me. Now if you want to have a civil discourse and open your mind there's plenty I can teach you about the workings of unions and local government. I've learned a lot over the past 30 years. That doesn't mean that you have to agree with any of it.

Now so as to not be confused with being a "nice guy".....

If you don't want to have a civil discourse and open your mind and persist in striking out in ignorance then fuck you and I will continue ripping you a new asshole.

Which will it be?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back