Boeing needs to be led by engineers, time is not on its side, Emirates Airline president says

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“It is little wonder that the Machinists Union wants a seat on the board, simply to ensure that the voice of the factory floor is part and parcel of the decision process and is fully integrated into the governance model’s risk management strategies.”

Whenever diversity is valued over competence, everyone loses. Boeing used to be a great company.

When they had technical people in management and not woke Leftards looking to score points with their woke friends at the next gala party.

“It is little wonder that the Machinists Union wants a seat on the board, simply to ensure that the voice of the factory floor is part and parcel of the decision process and is fully integrated into the governance model’s risk management strategies.”

Whenever diversity is valued over competence, everyone loses. Boeing used to be a great company.

When they had technical people in management and not woke Leftards looking to score points with their woke friends at the next gala party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fe84ec-bc09-11e3-96ae-f2c36d2b1245_story.html
On a trip to Moscow early in her tenure as secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton played the role of international saleswoman, pressing Russian government officials to sign a multibillion-dollar deal to buy dozens of aircraft from Boeing.

A month later, Clinton was in China, where she jubilantly announced that the aerospace giant would be writing a generous check to help resuscitate floundering U.S. efforts to host a pavilion at the upcoming World’s Fair.
When you side with Lucifer, then bad things tend to happen.

Another thing plaguing Boeing and all the big aerospace/defense companies is loss of experienced engineers. If I needed the money I could be making more now than I ever did during my career. They are so desperate to bring in experience. Five figure signing bonuses if you commit to two years.

A very general recent comment from the widest perspective

And in other news, we find a slew of strange jet malfunctions, centering on Boeing planes, and today a Boeing whistleblower allegedly died under suspicious circumstances. Some are saying he was silenced by Boeing, which is not a bad first guess. But my guess is that we need to go to door number three, as usual.
I remind you that the WEF and other Phoenician Foundations have admitted they want to limit air travel, at least for the Gentiles. Allegedly because of Global Warming. But more likely because they see energy production being limited and want to save it all for themselves. They are raking everything into their corner right now.
Well, the easiest thing for them would be if you decided to forego air travelon your own, due to fear of flying. That way they don't have to forbid you from flying. No new laws have to be passed in that case; everyone just stays home to be safe.
It ties into the Covid scam, doesn't it, where you were also fooled into staying home for your own safety.
Energy consumption among the lower classes plummeted. Admittedly that was great for the environment, but that wasn't why it happened.
It happened because the less energy you use, the more energy will be available for the rich in the near future. It isn't hard to figure out.
For that reason, I suspect all these recent events involving planes are faked. They throw an old tire out the window, fake a runway incident, and send this Boeing whistleblower down to Argentina or something, and achieve the same thing: tens of thousands of people taking Greyhound or Amtrak next time they want to get somewhere. Mark my words, bus and train numbers will be going up. Butpeople will also just be foregoing those vacations and other travel plans altogether.

This was the case until the Feds allowed financial speculators to take over entire industries and let banks and hedge funds hacks make decisions they aren't anywhere near qualified to make. Producers could set their own prices and make decisions about their products without worrying about the next quarter's dividends.

Another thing plaguing Boeing and all the big aerospace/defense companies is loss of experienced engineers. If I needed the money I could be making more now than I ever did during my career. They are so desperate to bring in experience. Five figure signing bonuses if you commit to two years.

Their problem is they've outsourced so many crucial parts to 'save money' they gave up any serious quality control. Now they're bringing back as much as they can in house again. Long articles about this in the WSJ and other industry magazines and reports months ago. Too many cooks.

hahnshshnzmamaj.jpg

When companies who build planes and airlines that fly them openly tell you they are filling positions based upon skin color rather than skill, there’s only one outcome.

And we’re seeing it.
The unacknowledged truth here is that these big federal contractors have to meet whatever DEI policies the government mandates. Whereas this crap doesn't noticeably affect the already shitty quality of federal work, applying it to real businesses can have deadly consequences. If this is a DEI problem, the US government is as much to blame as Boeing.

Bean counters often find ways to produce items cheaper but all too often the quality of the product goes down the tube. It might be better to just pay the bean counters not to do anything.

The unacknowledged truth here is that these big federal contractors have to meet whatever DEI policies the government mandates. Whereas this crap doesn't noticeably affect the already shitty quality of federal work, applying it to real businesses can have deadly consequences. If this is a DEI problem, the US government is as much to blame as Boeing.
What Federal law requires Boeing to hire mentally ill people and less qualified people to build aircraft?

Racial policies you moron. I absolutely do support cuckolding your deplorable culture and forcing you to make space for minorities. I will never be ashamed about calling for your subjugation.
Gaining the power and having the power are two different things. When it is your time in the chamber. It's time to prove it. We all do not want to admit that there are abilities and limitations in all of us. An artificial construct is not going to cure any problems.

Gaining the power and having the power are two different things. When it is your time in the chamber. It's time to prove it. We all do not want to admit that there are abilities and limitations in all of us. An artificial construct is not going to cure any problems.
Jesus you're stupid. Our entire society operates on artifical constructs.

Forum List

Back