Boehner Huge failure

Beohner should have known that republicans wanted to walk away. Unless he wanted to prove some point that he tried everything and democrats wouldn't compromise. When Jay Carney said that the senate wouldn't pass anything it was all over. Time to let dems continue to drill holes in the hull

Ya have to wonder whose lap Boehner is sitting on as he bawls his eyes out!

What are you laughing at Hazelfuck? This is a good thing the people still wont be cowed by fascists like you and Boehner.

Come, cuz, this is classic.

Boehner tried to crash land and failed.

He through a wrench in the works and it flew back out and hit him in the face.

White Men Can't Jump.

He underestimate the Jedi Master at 1600 Penn.

It doesn't matter what bohner offers - Obamaturd is committed to a cliff dive!

What are you laughing at Hazelfuck? This is a good thing the people still wont be cowed by fascists like you and Boehner.

Come, cuz, this is classic.

Boehner tried to crash land and failed.

He through a wrench in the works and it flew back out and hit him in the face.

White Men Can't Jump.

He underestimate the Jedi Master at 1600 Penn.

Yes, it's all about appearances.

I get a kick out of the way libs praise that skinny pissaint for screwing up America.

Totally clueless.

You also missed the sequestration bill vote that passed that put off the fiscal cliff till later next year......and now it's up to Obama and Harry Reid to do something.

So deal with it.

This train wreck has been coming for a long time now.

Boehner always has his golf pro work to fall back on. Good thing cuz he's being stabbed in the back by the (Koch-owned) potters.

I can't believe this man is on the loosing end of things.......again.

I would love to see someone replace Boehner that is a cross between Ron Paul and Hitler. Then you would see more of this.

$harry-reid-shut-up.jpg

View attachment 23203

I can't believe this man is on the loosing end of things.......again.
Capitol Hill is a like a WWF match; No matter who "wins', you know it's scripted.

Too many Trillions involved to just leave up to the whims of "The Great Unwashed": Voters.

I think the script involves taxing the poo out of all of us.....again.

Then they can point fingers at each other as idiots on here will defend the "good guy" party.

The R bastards voted to cut food stamps for children and elderly and meals on wheels for the poor and handicapped and then they turned off the lights and went home for xmas.

I picture Boehner calling the WH yesterday, telling President Obama about Plan 'B'.... and the President just says, "Mr. Speaker, go fuck yourself."

Boehner hangs up the phone, thinking "Ha, that's anatomically impossible."

CUT TO:

The next day, late afternoon, things are falling apart. Eric Cantor tells Johnny Boy, "We don't have the votes, boss." It's at that moment that Boehner realizes the President's words were not meant to be taken literally, but... Politically!! DOH!

Forum List

Back