Is Matt Gaetz Showing Just How Much In Disarray The Democrats Are??

When I tell you that the GOP is just a party full of cucks, I really mean it......

For anyone to get on the House floor and say McCarthy is the greatest house speaker in the modern era -- is the biggest simp in history......even Ted Cruz or Lindsey Graham wouldn't simp this hard....

"Far-right Republican Representative Matt Gaetz on Monday moved to oust fellow Republican Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, injecting an additional element of chaos into an already tumultuous Congress. Moments after his much-anticipated move on the House floor, Gaetz held an impromptu press conference in which he acknowledged that his effort might fail - at least on the first try. Asked who he would support as a replacement for McCarthy, Gaetz said: "I think very highly of Steve Scalise. I would vote for Steve Scalise" as well as many other Republicans.

Gaetz and other far-right Republicans are angered that McCarthy relied on Democratic votes to pass a temporary funding extension on Saturday that headed off a partial government shutdown. Republicans control the chamber by a narrow 221-212 majority, and it would take as few as five defections to threaten McCarthy's hold on power, if all Democrats voted against him."

Matt Gaetz is totally exposing just how triggered and in disarray the Democrats are.....After the Democrats got McCarthy elected as speaker, they are now powerless to stop him from being voted out -- in fact, in a brilliant move, Gaetz will be relying on Democrats to vote against McCarthy...The Democrats plan to install McCarthy (whom nobody wanted as Speaker) is blowing up in their face -- they are afraid that a true Constitutional Conservative will take the role and when that happens, the Democratic Party is finished.

I need to repeat this....Matt Gaetz has outsmarted the Democrats and exposed their diabolical scheme to get McCarthy elected as speaker and now the Dems have nowhere to turn......even McCarthy is telling the Dems he will not work with them to help save him as speaker...if they ask him for anything in return for voting him in as speaker, they will get nothing..

This means the Dems will have to work with Matt Gaetz to get a new more Conservative speaker elected...who will in turn, destroy the rest of the Democratic Party....Matt will go down as the most brilliant Congressional legislator of all times for this brilliant move...I know to the rest of us, it looks like Republicans eating each other alive, but that is what the media wants you to think...Truth is, it is the Democrats who are desperate and are about to lose it all.

bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

cuckoo thread

I think that you need to read I Claudius to give you an idea of how the GOP works.
Treachery, chaos amd sex. Its a great read.

Yeah, keeping up with the latest victimization threads is time consuming.
We live in people getting "paid". Who the hell will not take free checks and benefits? Our lives have been ph uked with Joe and the gang. They have caused at least 20% inflation and made many people poorer who are not in privileged employment or in fixed incomes. The most evil tax. The stock market is 33000...that is moribound....Subtract 20% at least and it is close to 26000. Despots have done this in history to a dumbed down population.

We live in people getting "paid". Who the hell will not take free checks and benefits? Our lives have been ph uked with Joe and the gang. They have caused at least 20% inflation and made many people poorer who are not in privileged employment or in fixed incomes. The most evil tax. The stock market is 33000...that is moribound....Subtract 20% at least and it is close to 26000. Despots have done this in history to a dumbed down population.
Hilarious fuckup.

You sound like your bagina hurts. Maybe tap the brakes on playing the victim so hard.

Hilarious fuckup.

You sound like your bagina hurts. Maybe tap the brakes on playing the victim so hard.
There are people not doing well due to Joe and the gang. The victim stuff is not important the survival stuff is. Inflation done on purpose is what despots do. And what happens when the corruption and stupid decisions government does when they play their utopia games.

There are people not doing well due to Joe and the gang. The victim stuff is not important the survival stuff is. Inflation done on purpose is what despots do. And what happens when the corruption and stupid decisions government does when they play their utopia games.
That painful bagina has made you delusional.

Seek medical…er you don’t believe in science so I guess thoughts and prayers.

Forum List

Back