Boehner Huge failure

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
HE DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES!!!!!

tumblr_ltw9xfJCHs1qafrh6.gif

The House will vote later today on Speaker John Boehner's so-called Plan B for tax reform and spending cuts, but the speaker is struggling to muster enough Republican votes to pass his plan. Assuming Democrats all vote against the bill, a mere 24 Republican defections would be enough to scuttle it. The Hill newspaper's own whip count already shows 23 Republican defections.

Boehner Struggles To Find Votes For 'Plan B' | TPM LiveWire

BTW ASSHOLES - THEY WANT TO CUT SCHOOL AND EDUCATION DEDUCTIONS TO MIDDLE CLASS....

Today, every politician has their finger in the wind. They are all looking for signs which will tell them what could be used against them in the SuperPAC ads next year.

Was it a good or bad idea to vote against gun control? Was it a good or bad idea to vote for Plan B? Was it a good or bad idea to vote against raising taxes on the top 2 percent?

There are absolutely no principles involved in this triangulation on the part of any parties involved. Just a desperate grip on power and the desire to keep it.

There is a complete lack of leadership in Washington DC. They are all a pack of gutless swine at the trough.

Last edited:
Theres the truth of it.

We have a congress full of people who would rather not vote on anything, because they are too worried about keeping their jobs.

You mean Harry Reid, right?

I guess Harry would be one of many from both parties. You do realize both parties and their leaders want to keep on enjoying the spiffs by doing nothing, don't you?

Theres the truth of it.

We have a congress full of people who would rather not vote on anything, because they are too worried about keeping their jobs.

Harry Reid and John Boehner could be filmed throwing puppies into rush hour traffic while going down on Cub Scouts and they would both be re-elected.

The real trick is keeping the Majority gavel in their respective hands.

Boehner isn't struggling for anything. It doesn't matter if it passes or not.

Oh you can bet this matters if it passes.

Boehner will have given up any leverage (which is small) he has over this issue if it doesn't.

Personally...I want to go over the Cliff.

Would be the best thing for this country.

Theres the truth of it.

I guess Harry would be one of many from both parties. You do realize both parties and their leaders want to keep on enjoying the spiffs by doing nothing, don't you?

I just enjoy calling you closet Obamites out.

LOL

Boehner isn't struggling for anything. It doesn't matter if it passes or not.

Oh you can bet this matters if it passes.

Boehner will have given up any leverage (which is small) he has over this issue if it doesn't.

Personally...I want to go over the Cliff.

Would be the best thing for this country.

this would be like falling off the curb.....compared to the real cliff....

Forum List

Back