Boehner Huge failure

How sad, unable to get enough votes for Plan B ( did Eric Cantor set up the speaker? ) Boehner pulls the bill.

Nope on Cantor.

He was behind that piece of shit move.

This was hilarious. Because it looked like Obama was on the ropes.

He was beginning to cave.

You don't think Cantor wants to be Speaker and pulled of a palace coup? Maybe his ambition is much greater than his smarts.

This was an exercise in buffoonery and it basically put on display in a very clear way why the government "isn't working".

Obama went from 250K to 400K and put SSI cost of living increases on the table.

It was beginning to look like a repeat of 2010.

Just recall that Democrats control 66.6 % of the leadership and therefore 66.6% of the excuses, responsibility, shear bullshit and failure...

Last edited:
How sad, unable to get enough votes for Plan B ( did Eric Cantor set up the speaker? ) Boehner pulls the bill.

Nope on Cantor.

He was behind that piece of shit move.

This was hilarious. Because it looked like Obama was on the ropes.

He was beginning to cave.

Indeed.

A great leader knows when to get out of the way and let the opposition screw themselves.

The GOP approval rating is falling like the snow in the midwest.

Balls in Dems court.

Uh, you need to pay attention to what is really happening.

Or, alternatively, you can stay right where you are in LaLa Land.

balls in dems court,

Nope, balls in the Libertarian court. Let these two parties destroy the nation and then pounce on both.

This is pure BS. The revenue that taxing the "rich" will generate would not be enough to feed a midget anorexic flea compared to the deficits being run.

Last edited:
Lacking GOP support, Republicans yank ‘fiscal cliff’ ‘Plan B’

In a stinging setback for Republican House Speaker John Boehner, a lack of support from inside his own party for his “fiscal cliff” fall-back plan forced him late Thursday to cancel a much-trumpeted vote on the measure.​

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can we now officially say the Republican party is dead? They bring nothing to the table to negotiate with to avert the "fiscal cliff," and now, they demonstrate they will not pass any bill other than the plan Romney proposed during the debates -- which America voted against.

Boehner is the worst speaker of our generation. Presided over the WORST session of the House in modern times

God.....do we miss Pelosi

LOL. Ball is in our court? Sure.

OK. Let's go over the cliff. Go back to the Clinton tax schedule on all.

Then, let's add 5% on anything over one million. Take the 6.2% for SS that I pay, and make that tax apply on all income for everybody. Apply the Buffet Rule, and have a 50% estate tax on inheritances that are worth over 10 million.

Then, let's add 5% on anything over one million. Take the 6.2% for SS that I pay, and make that tax apply on all income for everybody. Apply the Buffet Rule, and have a 50% estate tax on inheritances that are worth over 10 million.

Why do you care? Are you really worried about paying for all the spending or do you just want to see rich people suffer?

Why do you care? Are you really worried about paying for all the spending or do you just want to see rich people suffer?

RICH???

The pubs voted for cuts in elderly and children's food stamps and elderly and handicapped meals on wheels. Then, they left for xmas.

How will THAT make "rich people suffer"?

What part of this is so hard for rw's to understand?

Lacking GOP support, Republicans yank ‘fiscal cliff’ ‘Plan B’

In a stinging setback for Republican House Speaker John Boehner, a lack of support from inside his own party for his “fiscal cliff” fall-back plan forced him late Thursday to cancel a much-trumpeted vote on the measure.​

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can we now officially say the Republican party is dead? They bring nothing to the table to negotiate with to avert the "fiscal cliff," and now, they demonstrate they will not pass any bill other than the plan Romney proposed during the debates -- which America voted against.

I'm hoping that this marks the rise of the Conservative Republicans and the end of the bound for an economic collapse, pussy whipped, Democrat light Republicans..

Last edited:
Boehner Fiscal Cliff 'Plan B' Rejected by GOP Caucus, House to Recess for Christmas
Thursday, Deecember 20, 2012

Capitol Hill reporters on Twitter writing Speaker Boehner has dropped Plan B fiscal cliff vote tongiht after revolt from House Republican caucus. House will recess until after Christmas.

After raucus closed dooor House GOP meeting, Boehner says House has already passed bills to cut spending and taxes to avert fiscal cliff and the ball is the court of the Senate and President Obama.

Boehner abandons plan to avoid ‘fiscal cliff’ - The Washington Post

It's offical. We're going off the fucking cliff. Get ready for depression. :(

View attachment 23203

I can't believe this man is on the loosing end of things.......again.
Capitol Hill is a like a WWF match; No matter who "wins', you know it's scripted.

Too many Trillions involved to just leave up to the whims of "The Great Unwashed": Voters.

There's no grand conspiracy.

There is some string pulling..but that's mostly thanks to you "corporations are people and money is speech" folks.

How do you like it now?

:lol:

RICH???

The pubs voted for cuts in elderly and children's food stamps and elderly and handicapped meals on wheels. Then, they left for xmas.

How will THAT make "rich people suffer"?

What part of this is so hard for rw's to understand?

I see. I didn't think that any progressive worth their salt is at all concerned about the mounting debt, you just don't want a cut in spending. For if government cuts one dollar in spending people will be dying in the streets.

The problem here is, is that taxes alone cannot avoid the fiscal cliff. You need to cut spending, so where would you do it?

Personally, I think this whole fiscal cliff nonesense is absurd. The Congress has voted to increase the debt ceiling ever since the government changed the currency to the fiat ponzi money in 1971. The sad truth is that they have to keep up ridiculous spending levels because that is why they switched to the fiat currency. Simply put, America could not afford the LBJ entitlements of Medicare etc and a war abroad, so Nixon went off the gold standard to be able to not pay for what we could not afford.

I don't suspect that there is any political support for doing away with these failed programs, so screw it, just remove the debt ceiling and see how far things can go before it all collapses on itself.

I think we should vote all cliffs into the indefinate future.

Of course, Cliff Claven was a postal worker...

So we couldn't of raised the taxes on less then one percent of the population making more then a million dollars per year?

Obama isn't going to fucking agree with this. He's gonig to veto and take us over the cliff.

Last edited:
View attachment 23203

I can't believe this man is on the loosing end of things.......again.
Capitol Hill is a like a WWF match; No matter who "wins', you know it's scripted.

Too many Trillions involved to just leave up to the whims of "The Great Unwashed": Voters.

There's no grand conspiracy.

There is some string pulling..but that's mostly thanks to you "corporations are people and money is speech" folks.

How do you like it now?

:lol:
Thanks to me? You idiot, people like you just supported corporations setting your income tax rates via Obamacare.

The level of stupidity here is really frightening.

Forum List

Back