Board Challenge

I challenge everyone on this board to post in this thread. You must post something good about the party you are against. Libs post something good about republicans or conservatives. Conservatives post something good about Libs or Democrats.

No negative posts. No disagreeing with any other poster here.

Here I will start.

Obama got Osama Bin Laden.
The lib's and their rhetoric will help ensure Obama will be tossed back to the burbs of Chicago come January of '13.

Appreciate it lib's!.......Sincerely.

No problemo.

ima tip over left liberal. i work with two women who are republicans..they are hard working charitable women who just care without regard to politics and judgements. they are good friends and i admire their commitment to putting their money where their mouths are so to speak..mad props and respect to them both.

very good people.

as for conservatives in general..i think for the most part..they are decent people.

ultimately i believe we all want the same things..strong communites/families/schools/economy..the issue is usually how to get there.

we need left and right to maintain balance :)

I challenge everyone on this board to post in this thread. You must post something good about the party you are against. Libs post something good about republicans or conservatives. Conservatives post something good about Libs or Democrats.

Here I will start.

I am against both major parties and am hard-pressed to think of anything all that good from either one.

Here I will start.

In uniform, Democrats serve as honorably as Republicans.

Here I will start.

Team Six got Osama and Obama was kind enough to cancel a game of golf to watch.

Here I will start.

Dems and GOPers....something good about them....give me a while, I'll try to think of something....

My first wife never voted, so she never voted for either one. A plus for both.

I have a very old friend who is a hard core lefty... one of the nicest people you'll ever meet... but colossally clueless on most everything.. except sports. He knows some sports.

Here I will start.

Thomas Jefferson was the best Democrat the country ever had. Too bad they now stand for everything he was against.

I like how Democrats want to push for the legalization of gay marriage and abortions.
I like how Republicans want to put power back into the State's hands over the Federal Government. I also like their economic policies.

The best thing about the Democratic Party is they are as bad as they can possibly get. I see nothing but improvements ahead for them.

Forum List

Back