Board Challenge

Conservatives are alright with me, it's all about mutual respect. You be nice to me, I'll be nice to you, even if I think you're crazy. I agree with their idea that big government is not a good thing, and by big I mean BIG as it is today, I also feel the same way about the largest Unions, they eventually become all about self-sustainment rather than serving their original purpose. I also think affirmative action is way out of control....when you're lowering standards to fill quotas you're not ensuring an equally qualified minority isn't discriminated against, you're discriminating against better qualified non-minorities. Okay, I think I'm done.

You know if this thread was indicative of modern US society we wouldn't be in the mess we're currently experiencing.

Last edited:
OK lets see, say something nice about the Dem's. When it comes to fiscal responsibility they, "Practice on what they can reach and spend just above the debt ceilings breach. I also like their philosophy on entitlements. "A hand out is a vote counted" or is it " A vote counted is counted again?" I get them two mixed up. At any rate I wish them all the best in the up coming election. Although I won't be rooting for their fighter in the presidential bout of 2012. I hope the one punch kid and his big left can stay in long enough to make the fight entertaining for both sides.

I challenge everyone on this board to post in this thread. You must post something good about the party you are against. Libs post something good about republicans or conservatives. Conservatives post something good about Libs or Democrats.

No negative posts. No disagreeing with any other poster here.

Here I will start.

Obama got Osama Bin Laden.

Most Republicans Love This Country.

I challenge everyone on this board to post in this thread. You must post something good about the party you are against. Libs post something good about republicans or conservatives. Conservatives post something good about Libs or Democrats.

No negative posts. No disagreeing with any other poster here.

Here I will start.

Obama got Osama Bin Laden.
The lib's and their rhetoric will help ensure Obama will be tossed back to the burbs of Chicago come January of '13.

Appreciate it lib's!.......Sincerely.

Republicans generally smoke better cigars.

Democrats are more likely to have better dope.

Ok....here's a couple.

1) Even though I disagree with their solutions Conservatives really do want the best for our nation and put a lot of good emphasis on personal responsibility.

2) Palin and Bachmann are really hot!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back