BLM Riots in Lancaster PA After Black Man Shot by Police

Sunday, Lancaster, Pennsylvania:

Cop responds to domestic disturbance call.

Knife wielding negro tries to attack cop.

Cop, not wanting to shoot said negro, runs.

Negro chases cop.

Cop draws sidearm arm.

Cops shoots and kills man who was chasing him with a knife.

Idiot BLM retarded monkeys protest shooting of negro who was trying to kill a cop and, as if this would be any surprise, BLM retard monkeys trash city.

Fuck BLM. Just fuck them. They all need to die, and the sooner the better. This wasn't a case of a cop pushing a knee down on some negro's neck or a cop shooting an unarmed negro. No, the negro in this case was trying to kill the cop, and apparently BLM retards believe that the cop choosing to defend himself was racist.

I thought I had seen the extent of the stupidity that BLM retards could display.

Boy, was I ever wrong...

Video: Officer running away while shooting man with knife in Lancaster
The police officer did what he could to get out of dodge- by retreating. Why did the BLM thug have to chase him.

I don't know if the negro with the knife was BLM, but those protesting the fact that the cop defended himself sure are...
who cares? look where the choice he made got him

The police better start figuring out a way to tamp down these things.

Their asses are on the line, physically.
Some events are questionable. Many are not. This protest/riot was weak. Changes need to occur with Law Enforcement. From how they respond in real life to TV Shows and their depictions.

City battles between the enraged BLM and the normal population will soon be on all channels

no chance it will go back to the usual street crime ----mostly black on white mugging and black on black
murder?

We’re waiting patiently for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to condemn the unprovoked attack against the police officer and against the riots. Waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting . . .
Is he going to have to do this for every time some copper has this done?
Until you Leftards stop trying to murder police, yes.

1600101532685.png

For the exact same reasons that the left demands Trump say something each and every time.

Joe "Whats my name again?" Biden is soft on this terrorism and these terrorist organizations. He'd going to have to spend a lot of time proving he is tough on crime. We all know he isn't, but he'll still have to prove it. Each and every day.

For the exact same reasons that the left demands Trump say something each and every time.

Joe "Whats my name again?" Biden is soft on this terrorism and these terrorist organizations. He'd going to have to spend a lot of time proving he is tough on crime. We all know he isn't, but he'll still have to prove it. Each and every day.
Every time what?

And does Trump do it?

Keep it up in the swing states. I'm sure Trump is lovin' it.

We've already seen this nonsense in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and now Pennsylvania.

Can they do Florida next?

Forum List

Back