Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

I know the recird fast draw is, .2 seconds, holstered. Nobody today is that fast. His was in his hand so, I say in .3 seconds he could of killed the policeman.

Who answers the door with a gun in hand, after the police announce, twice.

I would have to talk to police, i would bet money that the training does not address a man holding a gun, opening the door.

But either way, it is tragic, and dumb. We can speculate all we want about false facts.

We can also be happy, another police man did not die.

Shiuld this police man be charged, no. Should he be a policeman, hard to say.

If I was his partner, would I want another policeman by my side when confronting armed criminals...
If you have a gun pointed at me and I have a gun down by my side, you could absolutely pull the trigger faster than I could raise and level my gun at you before I pulled the trigger on my gun.

If you have a gun pointed at me and I have a gun down by my side, you could absolutely pull the trigger faster than I could raise and level my gun at you before I pulled the trigger on my gun.
Dont bet your life on that

His color is not why he got shot. I saw that gun he was walking with. My training in using arms tells me and students always believe the gun is loaded. The dead guy had no reason to carry his gun. I heard the cop yell very loud two times he was at the door. Clearly the cop was heard or the guy would not have left his computer and went to the door. He should never have answered his door with his loaded gun with him.

Some argue he had the right at his home to walk with his gun. Imagine that. He is dead. So why try to be dead?
i never said it was his color. he got shot casue he opend the door cops holding a gun., stop changing the subject.

Now that is a better video, Not a 3 second version. From the car to the door.

1st knock didnt id himself. He was never in view of the peep hole. So the airman didnt know for sure that was the Sheriff.

He opened the door with no threatening intent regardless of the gun.

This will go down as a wrongfull shoot and civil case decision. The dept will end up paying a large sum to the family, but the Deputy will only get reprimanded.
i puit the whole video on here on this thread after the first one, havng a gun is threat,. the cop0s dont know who he is or if he going to point it at them.

LOL

My view stands as I see it. I think the kid wasnt sure and was confused.

What crime did he do? He opened the door of his home. As that lawyer said in the video thats not a crime.

He made ZERO ATTEMPT TO SHOOT.

The family will get a bunch of money. This was tragedy. Not a criminal getting killed.

He died for Nothing
he opened the door with gun in his had possing a threat to the cops. crump is nothing but a liar.

Cops that go bad were bad prior to them being cops. So you are pleased the man who died was going to his door armed with a semi automatic pistol? Have you seen cops show up that don't carry arms on them? When you visit, do your family hold guns in their hands as they talk to you?
very few are bad

Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? A cop pointed his at me once. He did not shoot. I did not show him I was armed with a semi automatic pistol. This guy went to his door hearing the cop yelling and chose to show up armed. This was protected but it was not smart to show up armed to the gills.
my dad for wealkung up to a cop. you cant not walk up on them either . thats threat to there safet.y my dad wasnt shot though.

I know the recird fast draw is, .2 seconds, holstered. Nobody today is that fast. His was in his hand so, I say in .3 seconds he could of killed the policeman.

Who answers the door with a gun in hand, after the police announce, twice.

I would have to talk to police, i would bet money that the training does not address a man holding a gun, opening the door.

But either way, it is tragic, and dumb. We can speculate all we want about false facts.

We can also be happy, another police man did not die.

Shiuld this police man be charged, no. Should he be a policeman, hard to say.

If I was his partner, would I want another policeman by my side when confronting armed criminals...
There are no false facts, all we see from your ilk is excuse making. We see it repeatedly, folks like you cosigning off on the police murdering black men and women.

You arent asking why

The anti police mob made up their mind as soon as the lies hit the internet
Folks made up their minds, as soon as, we saw the video of the cop murdering the young man. It's rather pathetic that folks like you make excuse after excuse after excuse, this cop was in NO way in any danger.

You arent asking why

The anti police mob made up their mind as soon as the lies hit the internet
You clearly haven’t been reading my post. One of my first questions was why weee the cops there.

After reading the reporting and seeing video, I got my answer

You are anti cop when you continue to make excuses for this bad behavior

Forum List

Back