Blatant double standard.

Dude, it hasn't fully happened yet. When the world moves off of the petrodoallar, that's when the effects hit home.

Hillary assassinated Khadafi to stop the 9% drop what he was doing was going to cause.

Have you not noticed the price of things are doubled or more than doubled at the grocery store?

Power bill 50% up?
Luckily to the displeasure of that environmental radicals, that ain't happening anytime soon. Until you spoke, I had not given much thought to the word petrodollars, but that does appear to be the linchpin of economics, since we left the gold standard, under (I believe) Nixon. Carter found out. Daddy Bush knew or realized. Son-of-a-Bush started wars where now we are protecting them, Donny rented out our troops to the Saudi prince to protect them, and when Covid hit, unnaturally shutting the production and flow, it triggered the inflation we have seen.

All charges based on documentation and witnesses. He left a lot of paper trail and lots of people who worked for him proved that he committed all of those offenses.
And you, of course, have personally seen that evidence?

And you, of course, have personally seen that evidence?
You haven't. :)

Defendant #2 knows all about Defendant # 1. And many others who were witnesses to what happened. And then.......there is the paper trail. Some of it was shown during Cohen's trial. Cohen gave the court everything himself. Checks, audio tapes.

Let justice take its course. I will.

What should happen to the Masters of the Republicans?

The Koch Brothers
The Rockfellers

The Federal Society

And I could mention some other Republican Billionaires who have helped to get at least three Judges on the Supreme Court in order to help do away with Roe vs Wade, as well as many other things.

How about the banning of books in Florida? It infringes with the First Amendment and freedom of speech. It is not being done by Democrats.

But all I hear from you and other Republicans is what some Republican leaders are putting out there. Blame it on Soros. Make Soros responsible for everything, regardless of the fact......that he has had nothing to do with it.

The Republican leaders spreading the Soros lies, and Tucker Carlson and others, are doing nothing but putting any name out there for the Republican voters to go against, and there is nothing there. And they know it.
The Koch Brother, perhaps? One died.
Which Rockefeller is still in office?

You really should have laid off the drugs. It affected your memory and ability to have a firm grasp on reality.

Forum List

Back