Blatant double standard.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Every time some poor Black guy gets beaten to death we hear the Right Wing pontificate about how the accused should be smart and fight it out in court. Black guy gets killed. He should have complied and fight it out in court.

Now. Trump is charged with a crime. I’ve said several times. I don’t know. I don’t know New York Law. Neither do you. I’m not a lawyer. Neither are any of you. But you are all outraged beyond any sense about Trump having the opportunity to fight it out in court.

If the charges are bogus that will come out. Trump has a collection of good attorneys. The ability for a well funded defense. Something many victims of corrupt law enforcement don’t have. His lawyers will argue the statute of limitations if there is any issue. His lawyers will challenge the law based upon precedence none of us know.

So far none of us have enough information to claim conviction is certain or that acquittal is guaranteed. We are only starting to glimpse the mountain of information that is involved.

But what I don’t understand is how this one event is the death nail of the nation or whatever. Hundreds of people were falsely convicted and exonerated. Police plant evidence everyday. Police lie everyday. People who expose it are targeted for reprisals. Now none of that is happening to Trump.

It isn’t as if the Judge has ruled that Trump will be tried as a Black Man.

Seriously. Calm down. Wait for the information to come out. Wait for the process.

Every time some poor Black guy gets beaten to death we hear the Right Wing pontificate about how the accused should be smart and fight it out in court. Black guy gets killed. He should have complied and fight it out in court.

Now. Trump is charged with a crime. I’ve said several times. I don’t know. I don’t know New York Law. Neither do you. I’m not a lawyer. Neither are any of you. But you are all outraged beyond any sense about Trump having the opportunity to fight it out in court.

If the charges are bogus that will come out. Trump has a collection of good attorneys. The ability for a well funded defense. Something many victims of corrupt law enforcement don’t have. His lawyers will argue the statute of limitations if there is any issue. His lawyers will challenge the law based upon precedence none of us know.

So far none of us have enough information to claim conviction is certain or that acquittal is guaranteed. We are only starting to glimpse the mountain of information that is involved.

But what I don’t understand is how this one event is the death nail of the nation or whatever. Hundreds of people were falsely convicted and exonerated. Police plant evidence everyday. Police lie everyday. People who expose it are targeted for reprisals. Now none of that is happening to Trump.

Seriously. Calm down. Wait for the information to come out. Wait for the process.

It's blatantly obvious to all but liberals that Trump is being railroaded by the crooked Nazi government that Demoncrats have hatched since Satan's handmaidens took over starting with Slick Willie, The Magic Negro and Hiden' Biden.

Last edited:

If it cheers you up real criminals are released the same day they are arrested in NYC and every other Democratic shithole in the country.

I don't know where or how a judge can make such a decision, but that is racist in itself, and any lawyer worth his salt can get this trial dismissed or in the least a change of venue.

You sound as dumb as you look. And that's quite an accomplishment.

Says the clown show with a kindergarten picture of stuffed animals.

20614.jpg

Every time a black guy is killed by cops, you liberoidals screech like it's organized genocide.

Every time a white guy is wrongly killed by cops - something that happens FAR more often....

crickets_fullgrown.jpg

Spare us your pious sanctimony.

Nonsense, when those Memphis Cops beat Tyre Nichols to death just a few months ago, I didn't read one Conservative response like that. Secondly that is an absurd comparison. With this latest Trump case, You have a totally corrupt New York legal system doing the bidding of the Democratic Party. You are way off on this one, my friend.

Nonsense, when those Memphis Cops beat Tyre Nichols to death just a few months ago, I didn't read one Conservative response like that. Secondly that is an absurd comparison. With this latest Trump case, You have a totally corrupt New York legal system doing the bidding of the Democratic Party. You are way off on this one, my friend.
It certainly is a giant non sequitur.

I have literally not heard 1 person ever say that.

"you are all outraged beyond any sense about Trump having the opportunity to fight it out in court."

Never should have gotten this far - The DOJ wouldn't even touch this, but the Trump-hater who literally campaigned on 'I'm going to get Trump' couldn't wait to go after him.

You sound like Pelosi - 'Trump can prove his innocence'....

THAT'S NOT HOW THE CONSTITUTION-BASED JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS!

If it cheers you up real criminals are released the same day they are arrested in NYC and every other Democratic shithole in the country.

Trump was released same day. Or was his live broadcast from Florida taped earlier?

Fine with me. I got arrested and taken to a republican shithole out in the stix in the next county from where I lived and from where I got arrested. I got release within 3 hours, and that was 40 plus years ago.

Trump is not only an ex-president, but the current front runner by a large margin to be the Republican candidate in 2024. We are less than ten months from the first Presidential primary. If this isn’t strictly political, I don’t know what it is.

It's blatantly obvious to all but liberals that Trump is being railroaded by the crooked Nazi government that Demoncrats have hatched since Satan's handmaidens took over starting with Slick Willie, The Magic Negro and Hiden' Biden.
Trump was indicted and arrested for 2016 election plot to mislead voters.

Charges based on fraud, tax lies and election crime.

All charges based on documentation and witnesses. He left a lot of paper trail and lots of people who worked for him proved that he committed all of those offenses.

Now, show us the proof against all of those you have decided to spit on, only because they are not Republicans. Where is the beef?

Trump is not only an ex-president, but the current front runner by a large margin to be the Republican candidate in 2024. We are less than ten months from the first Presidential primary. If this isn’t strictly political, I don’t know what it is.
Try the word Justice.

There are 3 to 4 more cases to come out. None of you are going to deal with it very well, anymore than he will, once it happens.

I'm old enough to remember when the onion was funny

Forum List

Back