Blatant double standard.

Trump was indicted and arrested for 2016 election plot to mislead voters.

Charges based on fraud, tax lies and election crime.

All charges based on documentation and witnesses. He left a lot of paper trail and lots of people who worked for him proved that he committed all of those offenses.

Now, show us the proof against all of those you have decided to spit on, only because they are not Republicans. Where is the beef?

I spit on that trash because I know evil when I see it.

Trump is not only an ex-president, but the current front runner by a large margin to be the Republican candidate in 2024. We are less than ten months from the first Presidential primary. If this isn’t strictly political, I don’t know what it is.
Who cares? It's not like he slipped, fell, and his dick landed inside those women. I suspect he fkd them on purpose and some people think he covered it up with shady finance to win a close election, committing multiple crimes along the way. So, he goes to court. He can afford good lawyers Hopefully they got big retainers already in the bank, as he's been known to stiff people (including contractors, banks and lawyers) in the past, not exactly being a man of his word.

I spit on that trash because I know evil when I see it.
You do not see it. At all.
Your mind is set up to detest Democrats. No matter what they do.

Try to see Trump for what he actually tried to do. Which is provable. You do not want to, then you are not being fair to the laws of the land, the laws of NYC which Trump lived by, by broke.

Fair is fair. If any Republican is unfairly charged, they can and will prove their innocence. Then there is a lot of ground to go through here until December. And Trump has more serious cases to deal with, which he has brought on himself.

You do not see or want to see the evidence, and Trump is always innocent in your eyes, you are not doing yourself any favors.

The only right wing buzz word he didn't throw into that word cloud response was Soros.
I saw that oof Levin the other night on Fox News. The next day I heard some guy talking. He repeated the same talking points as Levin. It's the same old BS with all these RWingers. Not an original thought ever squeezes out of their little peanut sized brains.

You do not see it. At all.
Your mind is set up to detest Democrats. No matter what they do.

Try to see Trump for what he actually tried to do. Which is provable. You do not want to, then you are not being fair to the laws of the land, the laws of NYC which Trump lived by, by broke.

Fair is fair. If any Republican is unfairly charged, they can and will prove their innocence. Then there is a lot of ground to go through here until December. And Trump has more serious cases to deal with, which he has brought on himself.

You do not see or want to see the evidence, and Trump is always innocent in your eyes, you are not doing yourself any favors.
I want to see Constitutional justice. If Trump is found guilty, so be it.But about the slimy worms before Trump, they are evil caricatures of humans and I want to see them burn in Hell, along with their master, Soros. If you can't admit what is happening, you are to be pitied.

I want to see Constitutional justice. If Trump is found guilty, so be it.But about the slimy worms before Trump, they are evil caricatures of humans and I want to see them burn in Hell, along with their master, Soros. If you can't admit what is happening, you are to be pitied.
There's Soros okfine

Remarkable during holy week the "christians" are talking about wanting to watch others "burn in hell".

Every time some poor Black guy gets beaten to death we hear the Right Wing pontificate about how the accused should be smart and fight it out in court. Black guy gets killed. He should have complied and fight it out in court.

Now. Trump is charged with a crime. I’ve said several times. I don’t know. I don’t know New York Law. Neither do you. I’m not a lawyer. Neither are any of you. But you are all outraged beyond any sense about Trump having the opportunity to fight it out in court.

If the charges are bogus that will come out. Trump has a collection of good attorneys. The ability for a well funded defense. Something many victims of corrupt law enforcement don’t have. His lawyers will argue the statute of limitations if there is any issue. His lawyers will challenge the law based upon precedence none of us know.

So far none of us have enough information to claim conviction is certain or that acquittal is guaranteed. We are only starting to glimpse the mountain of information that is involved.

But what I don’t understand is how this one event is the death nail of the nation or whatever. Hundreds of people were falsely convicted and exonerated. Police plant evidence everyday. Police lie everyday. People who expose it are targeted for reprisals. Now none of that is happening to Trump.

It isn’t as if the Judge has ruled that Trump will be tried as a Black Man.

Seriously. Calm down. Wait for the information to come out. Wait for the process.

If that were true then why are prisons often filled with innocent people?

Some take years and decades to prove their innocence, many never.

Every time a black guy is killed by cops, you liberoidals screech like it's organized genocide.

I've pointed this out before, but here goes again--- according to the government's own data, black people are actually arrested or whatever at a rate 5X lower than what it should be, or at least compared to white people. You see, beyond all other considerations is the fact that the LION'S share of police calls, meetings and incidents are CAUSED by black people! Black people are confronted, arrested and jailed more not really because of a racial bias but because they involve most police matters needing responded to.

In fact, at that, they are UNDER-reported by a factor of 5:1, the true situation is that most black people are so argumentative, belligerent, confrontational, irascible and litigious with police (feeding a billion dollar litigious industry--- "just scream racism!") resulting in so much more TIME, TROUBLE, RISK, and PAPERWORK for cops that they have grown to avoid blacks as best as they can, and raise the threshold they will go to before initiating an arrest, etc., probably inadvertently ADDING to the problem in hoods and stuff because the effect is to then LESSEN police presence there to hold crime down.

While I have no doubt there are some cops who harbor prejudice towards Blacks (for various reasons just as some blacks harbor prejudice against cops or whites), the bottom line is that blacks are far more involved with police and occupying prisons simply and largely because they are far, far more often the reason why such interactions and situations become NECESSARY in the first place, even ignoring the fact that cops generally avoid busting blacks as best they can because they are usually such a PAIN IN THE ASS TO BE REASONABLE WITH in the first place.

Moral of the story: whatever the legitimacy of black unrest due to low education, low opportunity and poor housing, all of which are things long given means to escape if you are simply willing to use them and apply yourself, all of their organized and unorganized social unrest, protests and confrontations with police and people has only served to greatly EXACERBATE their own dilemma that they sought to improve, not make it better.

STREET LINGO VERSION: Blacks are their own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Fine with me. I got arrested and taken to a republican shithole out in the stix in the next county from where I lived and from where I got arrested. I got release within 3 hours, and that was 40 plus years ago.
"Say, boy, you ain't from 'round here is ya?"

What should happen to the Masters of the Republicans?

The Koch Brothers
The Rockfellers
The Federal Society

And I could mention some other Republican Billionaires who have helped to get at least three Judges on the Supreme Court in order to help do away with Roe vs Wade, as well as many other things.

How about the banning of books in Florida? It infringes with the First Amendment and freedom of speech. It is not being done by Democrats.

But all I hear from you and other Republicans is what some Republican leaders are putting out there. Blame it on Soros. Make Soros responsible for everything, regardless of the fact......that he has had nothing to do with it.

The Republican leaders spreading the Soros lies, and Tucker Carlson and others, are doing nothing but putting any name out there for the Republican voters to go against, and there is nothing there. And they know it.

I got arrested
^^^ You were being your own typical criminally-minded pain-in-the-butt self and your luck finally ran out

and taken to a republican shithole
^^^ Somewhere with actual real people who don't take your shit.

out in the stix in the next county from where I lived
^^^ Out of your 'safe zone' with your buddies in the city.

and from where I got arrested.
^^^ You lucked out that time.

I got release within 3 hours, and that was 40 plus years ago.
^^^ They were kind and did you a favor and actually straightened out your ass a little! You owe them your life.

I do have to ask.

What are the "evil" things the three Democrats did that got you to hate them so much? Did any of it affect you, or do you think that it affected the country, or the constitution? And do you actually know the constitution as Obama does, him being a Constitutional Scholar himself?

Give a short list of each one and the "evils" that cannot be forgiven by you. When there is that much disgust about some people, I want to know why.

What should happen to the Masters of the Republicans?

The Koch Brothers
The Rockfellers
The Federal Society

And I could mention some other Republican Billionaires who have helped to get at least three Judges on the Supreme Court in order to help do away with Roe vs Wade, as well as many other things.

How about the banning of books in Florida? It infringes with the First Amendment and freedom of speech. It is not being done by Democrats.

But all I hear from you and other Republicans is what some Republican leaders are putting out there. Blame it on Soros. Make Soros responsible for everything, regardless of the fact......that he has had nothing to do with it.

The Republican leaders spreading the Soros lies, and Tucker Carlson and others, are doing nothing but putting any name out there for the Republican voters to go against, and there is nothing there. And they know it.
They're not the masters of Republicans. Democrats have masters? Who's your masters?

There probably aren't many Soros lies. He does a lot of dirt.

Soros funded ANTIFA riots in Ukraine. Riots where Molotov cocktails were thrown.

Oh, but ANTIFA is just an "idea", yeah, blow that out your ass, bitch! I'm from the real world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back