#BlackLivesMatter? ANOTHER Lefty Black Leader Turns Out to be White!!!

What does what he calls himself have to do with you're confusion on how he could care about other humans?
It's a bad turn if you're a leader and you lie about your race.

I agree, but he's no leader, just a guy who supports the movement. But again, what does him being white have to do with being empathetic toward others of another race? I dont get that part.

Isnt it funny how these white people who LOVE black people a bit too much, even THEY know they wont be accepted unless they pretend to be part black. Its simply a fact that racism runs deep in the black community.

^^dont tell this idiot there are plenty of white people in and around black organizations and are always welcome and always will be

black-lives-matter.jpg

Godboy actually is scared just looking at this pic and probably imagines them being forced to march like a typical turd burglar

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much?

Yeah, since hes not black why does he care about other humans and shit?
He calls himself biracial.
Are you butthurting because of police kill 'innocent' black thugs too?
Aren't you? As an American citizen, do you actually believe that what does not directly effect you does not ultimately effect you anyway? Is safety and freedom something that should be exclusive to one community, but elusive in another?

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

enhanced-7199-1440008703-5.jpg

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.
Its a shame white people are so stupid they cant tell when someone is Black. Anyone that cant tell by looking at this guy that he is Black is a moron. :laugh:

What does what he calls himself have to do with you're confusion on how he could care about other humans?

OH GET THIS!

If we point out he's a liberal that's lying it's "hate!"

Liberals always call the TRUTH "hate," because they so hate hearing it!

:lol:

Black Lives Matter Activist Accused Of Lying About His Race Explains His Personal History

Well now, if he’s not black and not biracial then why his butt hurts so much? He is interested in supporting the movement and organizing more movements like Justice Together. I can’t see any reason for him to lie about his race but he does. What makes me think that he raises good money by participating in blacks-against-police movement so actively. So, I hope someday we’d find out who funded it.
Its a shame white people are so stupid they cant tell when someone is Black. Anyone that cant tell by looking at this guy that he is Black is a moron. :laugh:

The guy is white, here's a picture of him when he was a kid!

2B7F243A00000578-3204301-image-a-33_1440048315701.jpg

FAMILY MEMBERS AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS CONFIRM SHAUN KING IS WHITE

Yes, Shaun King Is White, Confirm Family Members - Breitbart

The guy is white, here's a picture of him when he was a kid!

2B7F243A00000578-3204301-image-a-33_1440048315701.jpg

FAMILY MEMBERS AND CHILDHOOD FRIENDS CONFIRM SHAUN KING IS WHITE

Yes, Shaun King Is White, Confirm Family Members - Breitbart
Looks exactly like my nephew who is half white.

OH GET THIS!

If we point out he's a liberal that's lying it's "hate!"

Liberals always call the TRUTH "hate," because they so hate hearing it!

:lol:

I started searching my post fir any mention of hate and found nothing. You're imagining things again.

^^dont tell this idiot there are plenty of white people in and around black organizations and are always welcome and always will be

black-lives-matter.jpg

Godboy actually is scared just looking at this pic and probably imagines them being forced to march like a typical turd burglar
Goofyboy is actually a drastically less intelligent, feral, subspecies of whites. He has more than the normal amount of neanderthal DNA in his genetic makeup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back