BREAKING: Another White woman punched in face by black suspect in Manhattan amid rash of black-on-White attacks

They have to cage dangerous animals at the zoo. You are safe in there but not on inner city sidewalks.

I've offered the explanation dozens of times on this forum. Racism was born out of the fact that the American south couldn't let go of their perceived right to keep slaves. America's race problem is reversible but no effective solution can be accepted by white America.

That's why I've coined the 'Chauvin solution', which consists of force up to and including murder. It's good that you asked. I'm interested in how my answer effects you.
Yes and, slavery was a part of the U.S. economy as it is almost everywhere in the world. For instance, China enslaves the Uyghyrs and Kazakhs who work for minimal wages in poor conditions in their factories.

It took decades of protest and a Civil War to stop the practice in America. Now, we have descendants of those slaves demanding reparations for what happened back then even though we shed blood over it.

It sounds like a justification on your part for Blacks to randomly smack the shit out of anyone they choose with little or no repercussions due to the perceived level of White racism.
The knockout 'game' is racism against whites or perceived whites. Remember, Democrats have told us that even blacks can be racist if they agree with whites. It's really a vicious circle jerk.

Yes and, slavery was a part of the U.S. economy as it is almost everywhere in the world. For instance, China enslaves the Uyghyrs and Kazakhs who work for minimal wages in poor conditions in their factories.

It took decades of protest and a Civil War to stop the practice in America. Now, we have descendants of those slaves demanding reparations for what happened back then even though we shed blood over it.
The Ughyrs and Kazakhs are being re-educated instead of bombing them as America did to the Iraqi people. Their methods don't encourage more terrorists.

Forum List

Back