#BlackLivesMatter? ANOTHER Lefty Black Leader Turns Out to be White!!!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
More Fakery on the Left: Black Lives Matter Organizer Outed as White

Black Lives Matter organizer and Oprah scholarship recipient who was 'revealed to be white' refuses to answer questions about his race - claiming he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy'

Oprah scholarship recipient and hate crime victim revealed to be white

2B7E6B1700000578-3203522-Shaun_King_above_an_author_and_writer_who_is_one_of_the_leading_-m-57_1439994709669.jpg

Now, I saw this idiot's picture the other day talking about an attack he claimed happened to him by "racist rednecks." Well, it turns out he made it up (no surprise) and I thought when I saw his picture, "the guy looks white to me!"

Well it turns out, I WAS RIGHT! We got another whitey on the left pretending to be black! Bwahhahahaha!

I mean, what is it with white leftists pretending to be minorities? Whether they are pretending to be Indians (er I means Native Americans) or pretending to be blacks, you just don't see this on this in conservative circles.

I really think this backs up the idea that liberalism is a mental defect. They live in an imaginary world.

And this guy started black lives matter! Do these morons running around blocking freeways and looting businesses realize they are being motivated by another CON MAN?

These idiots are getting arrested and going to jail for looting and this guy sits back and rakes in the money!

Liberals are mum. The paid Obama trolls must be furiously googling for talking points.

:lol:

Liberals are mum. The paid Obama trolls must be furiously googling for talking points.

Bbbbut he "felt" black LMAO

What I don't get is how GULLIBLE people are. I noticed the first time I saw his picture that he looked white. HOW could no one else notice?

(Well apparently someone noticed or it wouldn't have been exposed) But it took so long for this guy to be exposed. He's been doing this con for years!

Liberals having nothing to say? They must be gobsmacked by this one!

I'm really not that surprised. It's funny, but is anyone that suprised, we have another conman on the left, exposed? Liberalism is one big con, anway.

It should be called LIEberalism! :)

Liberals are QUIET! This is too funny.

They can't come up with one excuse.

They can't even scream we are racists for noticing his color!

it's just a fact that a lot of White Progs are full of White guilt and hate themselves; hate their very being. They've been conditioned ever since they can remember that everything about themselves is wrong,

The world is becoming more and more like a Christopher Buckley parody.

Thank you for smoking!

Black Lives Matter organizer and Oprah scholarship recipient who was 'revealed to be white' refuses to answer questions about his race - claiming he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy'

2B7E6B1700000578-3203522-Shaun_King_above_an_author_and_writer_who_is_one_of_the_leading_-m-57_1439994709669.jpg

Now, I saw this idiot's picture the other day talking about an attack he claimed happened to him by "racist rednecks." Well, it turns out he made it up (no surprise) and I thought when I saw his picture, "the guy looks white to me!"

Well it turns out, I WAS RIGHT! We got another whitey on the left pretending to be black! Bwahhahahaha!

I mean, what is it with white leftists pretending to be minorities? Whether they are pretending to be Indians (er I means Native Americans) or pretending to be blacks, you just don't see this on this in conservative circles.

I really think this backs up the idea that liberalism is a mental defect. They live in an imaginary world.

And this guy started black lives matter! Do these morons running around blocking freeways and looting businesses realize they are being motivated by another CON MAN?

These idiots are getting arrested and going to jail for looting and this guy sits back and rakes in the money!
Yep I pointed this out yesterday.

Got a free college ride via Oprah for being "black".

How in the world are liberals responsible for this idiot, and how do you figure he's a liberal "leader" of any kind?

Yep I pointed this out yesterday.

Got a free college ride via Oprah for being "black".

Like obama did by claiming he was a "foreign" student...

Forum List

Back