#BlackLivesMatter? ANOTHER Lefty Black Leader Turns Out to be White!!!

You go Mom. You aren't the only TIRED of the antics. time for people to say: ENOUGH

snip:

Hubbard called the BlackLivesMatter protesters "trifling" and a "joke" saying they place more value on the lives of thugs and criminals than they do the lives of innocent victims and children murdered by black thugs and criminals
Mom Fed Up with BlackLivesMatter Protestors ‘Tearing Up Communities over Thugs and Criminals’
By Jerry A. Kane -- Bio and Archives August 23, 2015

A black mom posted a video on Facebook sharing her frustrations over the senseless brutality and violence displayed by blacks and BlackLivesMatter protesters in Ferguson and St. Louis, Missouri.

Peggy Hubbard was upset by the death of Jamyla Bolden, a nine year old girl
killed by a bullet fired in a drive-by shooting while lying in her mother’s bed Tuesday evening doing homework. The girl’s mother also was shot but survived with a leg wound.

The following day BlackLivesMatter protesters marched in the streets for an 18-year-old “very bad guy” shot and killed by police for allegedly pointing a gun at them.

“Last night who do you think they protested for? The thug, the criminal, because they’re howling, ‘police brutality.’ Are you f@#!n’ kidding me? Police brutality? How about black brutality?” Hubbard said.

Hubbard called the BlackLivesMatter protesters “trifling” and a “joke” saying they place more value on the lives of thugs and criminals than they do the lives of innocent victims and children murdered by black thugs and criminals every night in the streets of St. Louis.

all of it here:
Mom Fed Up with BlackLivesMatter Protestors ‘Tearing Up Communities over Thugs and Criminals’

Are you saying the man in the picture I posted could not be Shawn's father? Here is is again:

bond-jpg.48145
Stop spamming.
Stop dodging and answer the question!
The question is irrelevant. Shawn isn't his son. Shawn's fam is white and you're spamming. Presumably you make your living sowing racism and exploiting black ppl too. Shame on you.
The question is relevant.Julian Bond might be Shawn's father for all you know. Both of their nostrils seem broader than most white people's.

The family who raised Shawn was white but that does not guarantee his biological father was white. I know you want him to be white so you can laugh and poke fun, but only a blood test will settle the matter once and for all. ideally, one conducted by an impartial Asian!
Lol...that's some significant contortion there to justify the chicanery of the frauds who lead blacks around by the nose and keep them safely in the ghetto. You should audition for a job with cirque du soleil.
Most blacks don't live in "The Ghetto" where ever that is and no one is leading them around. It is a matter of choice between the Democratic Party and the other one, known as the GOP, where bastions of racism and people like you have made it a festering cesspool of hate.

You're undoubtedly white, then. So are blacks now claiming that a single drop of black blood makes them black? That's funny....when whites said that, it was deemed racist.
50% is a little more than a drop. Whites like you are dumb as hell. One look at the guy and you can tell he is Black....thats if you have any intellect.
You ppl just really have no idea how stupid and backward you are. Your wite "black" handlers have successfully molded you into the world's dumbest mob.
You're just upset you cant tell a Black person from a white person. Its probably the crack thats messing you up. :laugh:
Oh, I am sure he came from his white mother's crack, the mystery is what pecker head put him in there! :lol:
Nobody but racist retards have any doubt what his parentage is. One hundred percent white, race baiting, fraud.

There are no absolutes in the human gene pool, cousin! Even Obama's White mother had Black ancestry. Chances are your family tree has some luscious black fruit hidden among the leaves too.

Stop spamming.
The question is irrelevant. Shawn isn't his son. Shawn's fam is white and you're spamming. Presumably you make your living sowing racism and exploiting black ppl too. Shame on you.
The question is relevant.Julian Bond might be Shawn's father for all you know. Both of their nostrils seem broader than most white people's.

The family who raised Shawn was white but that does not guarantee his biological father was white. I know you want him to be white so you can laugh and poke fun, but only a blood test will settle the matter once and for all. ideally, one conducted by an impartial Asian!
Lol...that's some significant contortion there to justify the chicanery of the frauds who lead blacks around by the nose and keep them safely in the ghetto. You should audition for a job with cirque du soleil.
Most blacks don't live in "The Ghetto" where ever that is and no one is leading them around. It is a matter of choice between the Democratic Party and the other one, known as the GOP, where bastions of racism and people like you have made it a festering cesspool of hate.
Oh I'm sorry..."ghetto" is a piece of real estate where despised populations are either forced or encouraged to reside. Today's us ghettos are inner cities. White community leaders who pretend to be black encourage, and set up programs to subsidize, black ghettos. They seed them with abortion clinics and mosques, foment racism and encourage criminality...and convince the sad, poorly educated and drug addled residents to vote for, or be the reason others vote for, lying progressive pigs who view the ghettos and blacks as their meal ticket. If you were black like I am now, you would know that.

50% is a little more than a drop. Whites like you are dumb as hell. One look at the guy and you can tell he is Black....thats if you have any intellect.
You ppl just really have no idea how stupid and backward you are. Your wite "black" handlers have successfully molded you into the world's dumbest mob.
You're just upset you cant tell a Black person from a white person. Its probably the crack thats messing you up. :laugh:
Oh, I am sure he came from his white mother's crack, the mystery is what pecker head put him in there! :lol:
Nobody but racist retards have any doubt what his parentage is. One hundred percent white, race baiting, fraud.

There are no absolutes in the human gene pool, cousin! Even Obama's White mother had Black ancestry. Chances are your family tree has some luscious black fruit hidden among the leaves too.
I decided today that I am, after all, black. It will lend authority to my statements, open up a wide array of college and employment opportunities heretofore denied me on basis of my whiteness. Don't judge me...I'm black!!!

I decided today that I am, after all, black. It will lend authority to my statements, open up a wide array of college and employment opportunities heretofore denied me on basis of my whiteness. Don't judge me...I'm black!!!
Too late. You already outed yourself as a white crack ho.

Oh I'm sorry..."ghetto" is a piece of real estate where despised populations are either forced or encouraged to reside. Today's us ghettos are inner cities. White community leaders who pretend to be black encourage, and set up programs to subsidize, black ghettos. They seed them with abortion clinics and mosques, foment racism and encourage criminality...and convince the sad, poorly educated and drug addled residents to vote for, or be the reason others vote for, lying progressive pigs who view the ghettos and blacks as their meal ticket. If you were black like I am now, you would know that.

Kosher girl, as a jewess you must be aware that the word "ghetto", in a historical context, defines the quarter of a city that is Jewish, i.e. the Warsaw Ghetto. Do you really want to go there?

That aside, for a place to be called a ghetto, the prerequisite is that it must be occupied by a "minority." That includes Jews. Strangely, enough, Jews, for some reason are not considered "White" in some places. Stranger still is my discovery that the term "ghetto" does not apply to white people living under identical circumstances as urban Blacks in the US or Jews in Europe.

So, if Shawn/Shaun King or hjs female counterpart are Jews, the argument for them being White becomes problematic. Defining Jews by race has always been hard since they seem to be a mixture of all races.

BTW, Most Jews and Asians support the Democratic Party too, as do Blacks and Hispanics. Why do you single out Blacks as the scapegoats for your senseless tirade?

Is it the job of every liberal to defend everything nutty left wing person? Is it the job of every conservative to defend every crazy far right wing nut? Do you think Obama is a shape shifting lizard put in place by the Illuminati? No? I wouldn't expect you to defend that point of view.

As a liberal (generally) I can say these two people pretending to be black are nuts, and I don't get it. There? Happy? I hardly am bound by lefty honor to defend their actions or their thoughts, I am my own human being, as I expect most of you are.

When you lump every person together in a political faction, you play a dangerous game of divisiveness that is helping tear our country apart and make our government ineffectual. I would never do the same to you. And if I did, call me out and I will apologize. This man's actions are not representative of a hundred million americans.

Kosher girl, as a jewess you must be aware that the word "ghetto", in a historical context, defines the quarter of a city that is Jewish, i.e. the Warsaw Ghetto. Do you really want to go there?

That aside, for a place to be called a ghetto, the prerequisite is that it must be occupied by a "minority." That includes Jews. Strangely, enough, Jews, for some reason are not considered "White" in some places. Stranger still is my discovery that the term "ghetto" does not apply to white people living under identical circumstances as urban Blacks in the US or Jews in Europe.

So, if Shawn/Shaun King or hjs female counterpart are Jews, the argument for them being White becomes problematic. Defining Jews by race has always been hard since they seem to be a mixture of all races.

BTW, Most Jews and Asians support the Democratic Party too, as do Blacks and Hispanics. Why do you single out Blacks as the scapegoats for your senseless tirade?
Wth are you talking about???

I'm Southern Baptist.
YES I know what ghetto means. In fact I gave a very good definition for it. Yes I'm aware of the historical context. I didn't say anything about the idiots who are duping blacks being JEWISH. That was somebody else. And Jews are of a race with most other middle easterners...Semitics.

As for the rest of your nonsense...well, it makes no sense and doesn't relate to my statements.

When you get right down to it being Black or White is a state of mind more than skin color or physiognomy.When I lived in Panama , I observed very dark skinned
Panamanian
Blacks being given I.D. cards with the "white" block checked under race.

More Fakery on the Left: Black Lives Matter Organizer Outed as White

Black Lives Matter organizer and Oprah scholarship recipient who was 'revealed to be white' refuses to answer questions about his race - claiming he is the victim of a 'white supremacist conspiracy'

Oprah scholarship recipient and hate crime victim revealed to be white

2B7E6B1700000578-3203522-Shaun_King_above_an_author_and_writer_who_is_one_of_the_leading_-m-57_1439994709669.jpg

Now, I saw this idiot's picture the other day talking about an attack he claimed happened to him by "racist rednecks." Well, it turns out he made it up (no surprise) and I thought when I saw his picture, "the guy looks white to me!"

Well it turns out, I WAS RIGHT! We got another whitey on the left pretending to be black! Bwahhahahaha!

I mean, what is it with white leftists pretending to be minorities? Whether they are pretending to be Indians (er I means Native Americans) or pretending to be blacks, you just don't see this on this in conservative circles.

I really think this backs up the idea that liberalism is a mental defect. They live in an imaginary world.

And this guy started black lives matter! Do these morons running around blocking freeways and looting businesses realize they are being motivated by another CON MAN?

These idiots are getting arrested and going to jail for looting and this guy sits back and rakes in the money!

If Bruce Jenner can claim to be a woman, and we're supposed to go along with that or else be condemned as “hateful”, “ignorant”, or “bigoted”; then why should this white guy not be accorded the same ability to claim to be half-black? After all, Mr. King is not as dissimilar from a half-black man, nor even from a full-blooded black, as Mr. Jenner is dissimilar from an actual woman.

I'm Southern Baptist.
YES I know what ghetto means. In fact I gave a very good definition for it. Yes I'm aware of the historical context. I didn't say anything about the idiots who are duping blacks being JEWISH. That was somebody else. And Jews are of a race with most other middle easterners...Semitics.

As for the rest of your nonsense...well, it makes no sense and doesn't relate to my statements.

WTF are YOU talking about? Blacks being duped? That is a damn lie...made up shit that has no substance..NONE! Just because you THINK all Blacks are stupid and have to be told what to do by a white person doesn't make it so.

You just might forfeit your Jew card if you think Semite is a race? What ever happened to the Hamites? What about Beta Israel? OH, I forgot, they aren't Jews, they are just Black Israelites from a tribe other than Judah. You don't even know your own people and their history!

Is it the job of every liberal to defend everything nutty left wing person? Is it the job of every conservative to defend every crazy far right wing nut? Do you think Obama is a shape shifting lizard put in place by the Illuminati? No? I wouldn't expect you to defend that point of view.

As a liberal (generally) I can say these two people pretending to be black are nuts, and I don't get it. There? Happy? I hardly am bound by lefty honor to defend their actions or their thoughts, I am my own human being, as I expect most of you are.

When you lump every person together in a political faction, you play a dangerous game of divisiveness that is helping tear our country apart and make our government ineffectual. I would never do the same to you. And if I did, call me out and I will apologize. This man's actions are not representative of a hundred million americans.
Do you really believe that the mixed staff of the NAACP was fooled by a woman pretending to be Black ? Obviously the whites and blacks who she interfaced with accepted her "blackness" for what ever that was worth. They were not so much concerned with her biological blackness as they were with her spiritual Blackness. The same could be said for S. King. These good people were forced to give up their chosen identity because of your meddling and disapproval. Fuck all of you!

I'm Southern Baptist.

WTF are YOU talking about? Blacks being duped? That is a damn lie...made up shit that has no substance..NONE! Just because you THINK all Blacks are stupid and have to be told what to do by a white person doesn't make it so.

You just might forfeit your Jew card if you think Semite is a race? What ever happened to the Hamites? What about Beta Israel? OH, I forgot, they aren't Jews, they are just Black Israelites from a tribe other than Judah. You don't even know your own people and their history!
Again...I'm not Jewish. Yes, black ppl are being duped. There, that covers that.

I'm Southern Baptist.

Again...I'm not Jewish. Yes, black ppl are being duped. There, that covers that.
You are a crack ho though. On that no one is duped.

I'm Southern Baptist.

If you are not Jewish, why are you trying to come across as one with the "Koshergirl" moniker? You wouldn't be trying to DUPE anyone would you? Besides that, someone has sure duped YOU into thinking Blacks can be so easily duped. Fool, there are only two parties. A group that votes collectively for the one that best suits their interests is NOT being duped. It is blue collar whites who vote republican that are being duped.

I'm Southern Baptist.

If you are not Jewish, why are you trying to come across as one with the "Koshergirl" moniker? You wouldn't be trying to DUPE anyone would you? Besides that, someone has sure duped YOU into thinking Blacks can be so easily duped. Fool, there are only two parties. A group that votes collectively for the one that best suits their interests is NOT being duped. It is blue collar whites who vote republican that are being duped.
White republicans think if that they say we are duped long enough it will make us vote for people that hate us instead of the people that tolerate or genuinely like us.

I'm Southern Baptist.

White republicans think if that they say we are duped long enough it will make us vote for people that hate us instead of the people that tolerate or genuinely like us.
Exactly, these republi-bots on USMB have been inculcated with that nonsense by their RW masters and they try to spread their virus in every forum they infest! Without true American patriots such as you and me standing as vanguards against this disease, USMB would be completely overrun by these ignorant cowans,

Forum List

Back