9 Yr Old Killed While Doing Homework

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
This black life does not matter:

9-year-old girl shot dead while doing her homework.

There was no suspect in the attack more than 24 hours after the Tuesday shooting that killed Jamyla Bolden and wounded her 34-year-old mother in the leg, authorities said.

The girl's father, James Bolden, made an emotional plea for someone to step forward with information.

"Do it for a 9-year-old child that didn't even get to see the rest of the world," Bolden told KMOV.

Police believe the shooter fired from close range into the home, striking the child as she sat on her mother's bed.

Ferguson 9-year-old girl shot dead doing homework on bed

So sad.

It seems the family may have been targeted since the cops say the shots were at close range to the house.

• Banned
Little black girl gets killed and all this ni@@er can say is he's a "black god"

Typical ni@@er

Black Lives only Matter when it's a cop doing the shooting

Keep up the good work brothers. One less black 9 year old to grow up to reproduce blacks like pez dispenser.

Typical ni@@er
I searched and found nothing that says niatater has anything to do with being a Black god. Are you sure it doesnt mean cave monkey Oath Keeper?
Cave monkey, porch monkey, coon, spook, spade, nig-ger... its all the same thing. They are offensive words used to describe your people, so you should avoid using those terms. Understand now?

Black lives certainly should matter. So why don't they to other blacks?

So now it's "don't snitch to the poh-leece" time in the hood, simply ensuring more and more innocents will die while the black thugs sort out their differences on the streets.

Barry?...Al?...Jesse?...Calypso Louie?...anyone interested in black lives?

Blacks blowing away other blacks is somehow not the problem even through over 90% of all black are killed this way.

May this girl rest in peace...She doesn't matter to her community.

90%? You just pull numbers out your ass. What a dip.

Typical ni@@er
I searched and found nothing that says niatater has anything to do with being a Black god. Are you sure it doesnt mean cave monkey Oath Keeper?
Cave monkey, porch monkey, coon, spook, spade, nig-ger... its all the same thing. They are offensive words used to describe your people, so you should avoid using those terms. Understand now?
I've never heard of any of those words used to describe my people. The monkey ones are used to describe white people. I'll use both as much as I want to you cave monkey.

Forum List

Back